Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

"GET READY...HERE SHE COMES"

dodah

GET:

duffy2] Rv--dinars rumors from wells fargo Informed by Intel Sources --- from multiple Wells Fargo sources that: chase bank and citibank added to the banks participating in the rv. Boa rumored still not eligible because of derivatives exposure, rv was called in iraq friday, to be announced during mass tomorrow.—6:30 A.M. Iraq time confirmed special tier 3 groups have been contacted in reno for exchanging. Rumored private exchanges this weekend and public on monday.

[duffy2] [TXSolar] This was just emailed to me: On the PTR Call with Tony. Sources in Iraq are reporting they are being told any second now. The banks will be open tomorrow ( Saturday) during their Sabbath. Highly unusual. They are saying tomorrow is our day.

In My Oh So Humble Opinion.....Boulder Dash...pure Ka Ka

• Upvote 3

What??? Isn't this the third or forth time that the tier 3 was able to cash out in Reno??? Lucky Bastages....

I think, somewhat like the translation issues, that the "Gurus" and their followers are mistaking "Tier" for "Pier".   Consequently, they are always at the wrong location.

• Upvote 1

I'll bet Tony is waiting outside the bank with a hotdog as we speak! Do these guy realy get payed that much that they will put this BS out ever week?

I use to read stuff like this and hope it was true now I don't even look at it most of the time.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/147261-get-readyhere-she-comes/#ixzz2ReEJRhbM

• Upvote 1

Poppycock Tony.......  are you eating them Kosier dogs again. Go easy on the mustard over there can singe your taste buds and make you a bit delusional. Oh my bad , your already were... Give some honest to goodness truth , quit leading these sheep astray. You're messing with hard working penny pinching hardship families here. Can't you see how destructive your lies are when people are working their fingers to the bones trying to make a living and you giving them false hope. Please stop and go play somewhere else like I-10 freeway...

• Upvote 1

I think, somewhat like the translation issues, that the "Gurus" and their followers are mistaking "Tier" for "Pier".   Consequently, they are always at the wrong location.

lol.....

Give some honest to goodness truth ,

End Quote

You're demanding the impossible now.... They're gurus, you know.

During mass tomorrow? I guess all in Iraq will be listening to the Pope and abandon Islam during which he will say "it shall be so" the poof we have an r/v.

Yeah, I had to laugh when I read that too. Morons.

I went to Pier I and all I saw was a bunch of candles and wicker furniture. They didn't even know what a dinar was. I asked if they knew where Pier III was....

Short story:  There was a man named Hull who took advantage of a controversy over whether there had been giants in America.  So, in his effort to make some money, he had a "giant" meticulously carved in stone even to the point of small holds in the surface to represent pours in the skin.  It became so popular that people traveled all over the world to view the "giant."  Hull made a lot of money. P.T. Barnum tried to buy the exhibit so he too could make some money.  His bid failed and the "giant" was sold to a syndicate from Syracuse, NY led by a banker, David Hannum for $30,000, and Hull held on to 2/3s of the profits.

P.T. Barnum was not to be outdone so he had built (carved) his own "giant." He then proclaimed that Hunnum had sold the real, authentic "giant" to Barnum and that the "giant" that Hunnum was displaying was a fake. 

When Hunnum heard the story he said the now famous words, "There's a sucker born every minute." Of course, Mr. Hunnum was still under the impression that his "giant" was the authentic one, and thousands of people were paying good money to see Barnum's fake.  

Well, there was a lawsuit and trial to get to the bottom of the problem.  It was then that the originator of this hoax, Mr. Hull, testified that both were fakes and that it was all a hoax.  After the trial Mr, Hannum faded into history and Barnum was stigmatized as saying the famous statement, "There's a sucker born every minute."

No matter who made the statement, there are still a lot of people who will believe anything that they want to believe, because they want to believe it!  There are no limits to the amount or kinds of fake giants being constructed just to make money.  Lies and stories are the wings to make the "giants" fly and become believable.  

All of us have read so many stories and heard so many lies that it is numbing to the brain.  We dismiss them without giving them do process.  Some of those stories are just so unbelievable that it laughable and saddening at the same time.  Where do these stories come from?  What Guru made them up and spread them in the forums?  Why did they do it? (Which is rhetorical.)

Don't get me wrong.  I don't think the dinar revaluation is a hoax, but some of the stories and lies make it hard to know where the truth stops and the faking begins.  

Don't be part of the "suckers" of the world.  Hold tight to the real.   

• Upvote 2

Right on!!! Hold tight to the real

Short story:  There was a man named Hull who took advantage of a controversy over whether there had been giants in America.  So, in his effort to make some money, he had a "giant" meticulously carved in stone even to the point of small holds in the surface to represent pours in the skin.  It became so popular that people traveled all over the world to view the "giant."  Hull made a lot of money. P.T. Barnum tried to buy the exhibit so he too could make some money.  His bid failed and the "giant" was sold to a syndicate from Syracuse, NY led by a banker, David Hannum for $30,000, and Hull held on to 2/3s of the profits.

P.T. Barnum was not to be outdone so he had built (carved) his own "giant." He then proclaimed that Hunnum had sold the real, authentic "giant" to Barnum and that the "giant" that Hunnum was displaying was a fake. 

When Hunnum heard the story he said the now famous words, "There's a sucker born every minute." Of course, Mr. Hunnum was still under the impression that his "giant" was the authentic one, and thousands of people were paying good money to see Barnum's fake.  

Well, there was a lawsuit and trial to get to the bottom of the problem.  It was then that the originator of this hoax, Mr. Hull, testified that both were fakes and that it was all a hoax.  After the trial Mr, Hannum faded into history and Barnum was stigmatized as saying the famous statement, "There's a sucker born every minute."

No matter who made the statement, there are still a lot of people who will believe anything that they want to believe, because they want to believe it!  There are no limits to the amount or kinds of fake giants being constructed just to make money.  Lies and stories are the wings to make the "giants" fly and become believable.  

All of us have read so many stories and heard so many lies that it is numbing to the brain.  We dismiss them without giving them do process.  Some of those stories are just so unbelievable that it laughable and saddening at the same time.  Where do these stories come from?  What Guru made them up and spread them in the forums?  Why did they do it? (Which is rhetorical.)

Don't get me wrong.  I don't think the dinar revaluation is a hoax, but some of the stories and lies make it hard to know where the truth stops and the faking begins.  

Don't be part of the "suckers" of the world.  Hold tight to the real.

Edited by Markinsa
Fixed Quote Box

Well if all the reports about the increased censorship introduced today are true, at least some of the rubbish reported from the Iraqi end should cease.

Pretty hard when the majority are satellite stations, but worth a try I suppose.

Certain factions of DV have IMO, become very adept at "bringing news" to the all too eager ears waiting to absorb any vestige of "news" which allows them to soar to the dizzy RV heights, on nothing other than reconstituted crud from discredited idiots that have no idea what Iraq is, was, or could become.

Yesterday & today show the level that these seperate factions have moved away from their historic mistrust and deep rooted cultural differences... zilch, nada.

Rumour section allows these flights of fancy to thrive and multiply, and this seems to be what is wanted by the majority so there will remain the little industry that has grown to satisfy the need that has been nurtured over time by these faceless, nameless, repeat posters(guru's).

Real Email, location, even the Reg.No. on the Harley, has been on my profile since day one, so my identity is not secret and I see no need to be any other way as I try to be truthfull in anything I post on here and am available to debate, and/or be persuaded by anyone with a superior knowledge of any subject that I post, and indeed have been, at times, guided towards a different perspective, by my peers.

This does not mean that I am not seen by others as a self oppinionated prat from "over the pond".