Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Kuwait RV Story From SteveI's Site !

DinarThug

CNN. We Report It - They Distort It !

SAGER: I have something to share. I don't even know how to start this so here goes. I went for dinner with some great friends tonight, all of which are invested in the IQD.

One of my friends told me something that further validates this investment. Without going into detail, he is a very successful entrepreneur. He told me tonight that one of his long time friends was actually part of the Kuwaiti dinar RV.

When he told me this, I was shocked. Shocked because he never shared this with me before. He basically said that when his buddy was in school, his economics teacher talked about the Kuwait economy, and how it would eventually go back up.

SAGER CONTINUES: His teacher proposed to him and all the students to invest a little bit by buying some KWD. All of them chipped in a bit of money. Sure enough about a month later, the KWD had revalued. My buddy told me it went from 0.06 cents to $3.27 instantly. No lop whatsoever. He cashed out and made a profit.

I was in awe guys. I still am. I've heard stories in the past of the KWD rv, but nothing was concrete, and I heard different stories, but now, this personally validates that it actually happened with Kuwait. This is my personal buddy who told me this, so it's very tangible to me. He has absolutely no reason to lie. I trust him and am so happy to have heard this.

I'm so happy about this news that I feel like I needed to share this with you all. The people that know me here know that my intentions are true, and I'm simply here to share something that happened to my friend's close buddy. :) Sager

EXPECT MORE: Steve, Thanks for your kind words. So, after investing in the IQD opportunity, I have talked to a few people that are also invested in IQD and invested in Kuwait's at .05-.08 dinar. They cashed in at roughly $3.60 and made a lot of money. There is very little information available and the process is different for lots of reasons. So proof and validation is rare.

First, when Emir Jabir had retaken the throne it was the same as regaining control of his invaded country. Second, there was not the kind of diverse tribal conditions that exists in Iraq. These two factors made the process significantly smoother than the circumstances in Iraq.

One day the Emir said we are revaluing our dinar and that was it - people got rich. So "smart investors" didn't immediately join the IQD gold rush. But I can assure you there are folks that are buying distraught IQD from tired and frustrated IQD investors at below what was paid. A few (or more) are taking advantage of their experience in Kuwait.

They did make money and will again. What advantage is in it for those with experience with Kuwait to promote the IQD opportunity. The opportunity for those investors is to make even better deals from private IQD holders. Think about it, that is how investments work and these folks are not evil doers - they're just savvy investors.

I have watched these smart people Steve, Ray, O'Crush and just importantly the moderators and contributors that have by and large remained steady, committed and focused on their goals. My observations in business and investing in one's future is that commitment and trust in your own free will, heart and beliefs is the steel required to win.

Taking action to change your future is not for the weak of heart and faith. So if y'all think you've run a marathon, remember most people quit very close to the finish line.

So trust yourself. It is great to get validation but remember no one improves their financial future counting a rich man's money they just get a job. Just sayin Expect More

• Upvote 4

"it went from 0.06 cents to $3.27 instantly. No lop whatsoever. He cashed out and made a profit.

I was in awe guys. I still am. I've heard stories in the past of the KWD rv, but nothing was concrete, and I heard different stories, but now, this personally validates that it actually happened with Kuwait. This is my personal buddy who told me this, so it's very tangible to me. He has absolutely no reason to lie."

disney-graphics-pinocchio-131923.gif

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

Completely false. I've posted about this several times. In fact, I'll just copy paste one of my old posts.

"Well, it reinstated, but not a "magical gain value RI". The Kuwait RV/Reinstated rumors were made up (based on a very uncommon occurrence; though there was a kind of reinstation) to pump dinar sales. As an old pumper, I can say we used this false info numerous times to "comfort" investors. Nothing technically happened to the Kuwaiti Dinar.

The Kuwaiti Dinar was in an unstable environment, due to the invasion by Iraq. The Kuwaiti dinar was essentially tossed aside, as they were to use Iraq's currency. This caused panic and several individuals lost faith in the revival of their old dinar. Some individuals actually sold their dinar at a U.S. rate of as low as $0.10, fearing that they would soon have nothing anyways. However, their Dinar did not lose it's value and upon liberation was once again the national currency. It was at the same exact value, but new bills were to be issued. During this, they could exchange their old bills for new, equal valued, bills. 

This was never an actual rate change. The Dinar never lost its value as many feared; remaining in the $3 range with only minor fluctuations. If you want proof, just pull up historical currency charts. 

That's the actual Kuwaiti Dinar story. There was no massive RV/RI like many "preach". Just a distortion of the facts/ rumor used to get some to invest. Ask anyone who was actually around at that time; they'll tell you the same thing..."

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

This is such bs. Go do a forex history search it never shows the rate changing or shall I say drop from $3+ to say .06-10 or whatever these people make up. The only way people may have made money is they were there on the ground and bought it from a money changer because the local economy was scared and kawati people wanted usd. Seriously folks do a search you will never see a drop on the chart overnight! Now if you do a search on IQD you can see the day it dropped. One day it was $3+ the next it was less than a penny

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

http://articles.latimes.com/1991-03-24/news/mn-1395_1_kuwaiti-banks

Crush Expected When Kuwaiti Banks Reopen Today

KUWAIT CITY, Kuwait — Thousands of Kuwaitis are expected to jam the country's banks today when they open for the first time since the end of the Iraqi occupation.

Customers will be allowed to withdraw funds and to swap pre-invasion money for a new currency issued to make more than $1 billion in pre-invasion dinars stolen by the Iraqis worthless.

"We expect a rush of people," said Issam Asousi, an executive with the Bank of Kuwait. He said it could be a chaotic first week because customers have a lot of questions about their accounts.

Kuwaiti banks continued operating during the seven-month Iraqi occupation under managers brought in from Iraq, but they have been closed since the U.S.-led alliance ousted the Iraqi army from Kuwait a month ago.

When the banks reopen today, customers will be able to withdraw up to 4,000 Kuwaiti dinars, equivalent to about $14,000 at pre-invasion exchange rates from their accounts, and to exchange a like amount for foreign currency.

Balances of customers' accounts will go back to what they were on Aug. 1, a day before the invasion.

Clients will not be able to exchange Iraqi currency issued during the occupation, when Baghdad pegged the rates of the strong Kuwaiti dinar to the far less valuable Iraqi dinar.

The new Kuwaiti money will be exchanged for old at a one-to-one rate.

:) 

• Upvote 5

I guess everyone needs a "best buddy"....sure Sager...ex PD mod...pump it up a bit more.. :lol:

Most mods that quite being a mod are fired by SteveI...but Sager was not...gee, I wonder why? ;)

Edited by Goldiegirl
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Completely false. I've posted about this several times. In fact, I'll just copy paste one of my old posts.

"Well, it reinstated, but not a "magical gain value RI". The Kuwait RV/Reinstated rumors were made up (based on a very uncommon occurrence; though there was a kind of reinstation) to pump dinar sales. As an old pumper, I can say we used this false info numerous times to "comfort" investors. Nothing technically happened to the Kuwaiti Dinar.

The Kuwaiti Dinar was in an unstable environment, due to the invasion by Iraq. The Kuwaiti dinar was essentially tossed aside, as they were to use Iraq's currency. This caused panic and several individuals lost faith in the revival of their old dinar. Some individuals actually sold their dinar at a U.S. rate of as low as $0.10, fearing that they would soon have nothing anyways. However, their Dinar did not lose it's value and upon liberation was once again the national currency. It was at the same exact value, but new bills were to be issued. During this, they could exchange their old bills for new, equal valued, bills. 

This was never an actual rate change. The Dinar never lost its value as many feared; remaining in the $3 range with only minor fluctuations. If you want proof, just pull up historical currency charts. 

That's the actual Kuwaiti Dinar story. There was no massive RV/RI like many "preach". Just a distortion of the facts/ rumor used to get some to invest. Ask anyone who was actually around at that time; they'll tell you the same thing..."

Yes, but you are wrong in an important way - it did devalue, even tho the nominal rate was the same. So people did make money on an RI. The street value plummeted due to war. Well, the IQD plummeted due to war (and sanctions, Saddam, yes I know) And an RI could happen to Iraq too. Can't rule it out. 

• Upvote 2

http://articles.latimes.com/1991-03-24/news/mn-1395_1_kuwaiti-banks

Crush Expected When Kuwaiti Banks Reopen Today

KUWAIT CITY, Kuwait — Thousands of Kuwaitis are expected to jam the country's banks today when they open for the first time since the end of the Iraqi occupation.

Customers will be allowed to withdraw funds and to swap pre-invasion money for a new currency issued to make more than $1 billion in pre-invasion dinars stolen by the Iraqis worthless.

"We expect a rush of people," said Issam Asousi, an executive with the Bank of Kuwait. He said it could be a chaotic first week because customers have a lot of questions about their accounts.

Kuwaiti banks continued operating during the seven-month Iraqi occupation under managers brought in from Iraq, but they have been closed since the U.S.-led alliance ousted the Iraqi army from Kuwait a month ago.

When the banks reopen today, customers will be able to withdraw up to 4,000 Kuwaiti dinars, equivalent to about $14,000 at pre-invasion exchange rates from their accounts, and to exchange a like amount for foreign currency.

Balances of customers' accounts will go back to what they were on Aug. 1, a day before the invasion.

Clients will not be able to exchange Iraqi currency issued during the occupation, when Baghdad pegged the rates of the strong Kuwaiti dinar to the far less valuable Iraqi dinar.

The new Kuwaiti money will be exchanged for old at a one-to-one rate.

:) 

Thanks Bodeen

I guess everyone needs a "best buddy"....sure Sager...ex PD mod...pump it up a bit more.. :lol:

Most mods that quite being a mod are fired by SteveI...but Sager was not...gee, I wonder why? ;)

These people must think they are dealing with uninformed people. To put some BS out there like that shows they are not very bright.

• Upvote 2

I love how the gurus act like the Dinar is going sky rocket one minute and the next minute tell you there is no news on it going up so it won't. Those idiots should tAke themselves off the Internet and stop wasting everyone's time with there BS

Yes, but you are wrong in an important way - it did devalue, even tho the nominal rate was the same. So people did make money on an RI. The street value plummeted due to war. Well, the IQD plummeted due to war (and sanctions, Saddam, yes I know) And an RI could happen to Iraq too. Can't rule it out. 

Actually; I stated that it did "reinstate, but not a magical gain in value". The street value was a complete varied figure; plummeting only for the select few who sold off their KWD at the low price they determined was the most they would probably get. This is not a devaluation. Very few people made money on the KWD; because very few people in-country actually purchased the KWD from others.  

IQD is not even comparable. IQD is at an official, determined rate - has been for years. They are not currently under a different country's rule, using their currency. (In which case the IQD can't be re-instated in the literal sense, because it is still the official currency with an officially determined value.) There are several things that caused the IQD to ACTUALLY devalue. Iraq was piling on debt and driving inflation (post-sanctions) from the mid 90's to early 00's. When re-assessed in comparison to other currencies, the IQD fell sharply. This is what naturally happens when you're pushing inflation rates over 50% year after year.

Drastically different from a currency in which people lost faith, and some sold it off for cheap thinking it would be worthless (though the value never actually changed). The KWD's value was never re-instated; the KWD was re-instated as the nation's currency, post-invasion.

• Upvote 1

The Kuwait RV/Reinstated rumors were made up (based on a very uncommon occurrence; though there was a kind of reinstation) to pump dinar sales. As an old pumper, I can say we used this false info numerous times to "comfort" investors.

It's Good To See U Posting Again DinarVictory ! ;)

For Those Who Don't Know - He Used To Work As A Pumper And Took The Time To Expose Some Of Their Tactics On His Profile.

Here Is An Excerpt And A Link To His Profile .......

Trust me, at least where I sold dinar for 2 years, we did it for U.S. bills and Euros especially. It was literally part of our job to participate...

...in online dinar communities. Even though we weren't "told" to create rumors, we were told that the harder we worked, the more we'd get paid. Thus, voila. Some of the stupidest things you've ever heard. While I want to say I quit, I was fired. I say I would've quit anyway because it was wrong, but who's going to believe that? lol...

but I definitely stopped posting rumors. It was a routine; create three or four accounts per site, throw rumors into chat, forums, then disappear. Not once did we ever talk amongst ourselves as this being even a possibility. So there's some behind the scenes, and the reasons why I researched everything myself. I hope this peaked your interest!

B)      B)    B)

i dont know how this ever came into existance . the notion of a kuwaiti revaluation ..<<<< this is what the nay sayer should be posting in response,, because its obvious they do not know

those of us who have followed the iraq story for the last 23 years personally know what happened , and we saw on the news  about the value of the kuwaiti dinar falling to 10 cents and  watched it return to  over 3 dollars ..

the nay sayers argue back and fourth about the market value of the dinar .. but their entire  arguement goes out the door when talking about the market value of the kuwaiti  dinar ..

shows their  agenda here .. sell off your dinar they are worthless and will always be .. they are mere  lop pumpers .. the dealers make  the same if not more money buying back your dinars as they do selling them to you .. these are paid  lop pumpers telling you the kuwaiti dinar  didnt  revalue ..

i remember the kuwaiti dinar hitting 10 cents market value .. and revaluing to  over 3 dollars after iraqi troops were removed from kuwait . about a  3000% rate increase

i guess they can argue that the market value doesnt count and all that counts is the  central bank of kuwaits set rates  never changed

but if you use that arguement for the revaluation of the swiss dinar which was demonetized by the central bank of iraq .. they refer back to the market rates .. but at the same time say market rates dont matter in the kuwaiti dinar revaluation.,, so the nay sayers have no clue what they are talking about they have proved that themselves

so market rates apply to the swiss dinars revaluation but market rates do not apply for the kuwaiti dinar revaluation .. as per the lopstars

Edited by dontlop
  • Upvote 2

fact is ..if the kuwaiti dinar did not rv ... then the iraqi swiss dinar did  revalue .. ya cant have it both ways

the swiss dinar in  iraq was demonetized by the cbi  in 1990 .. yet the cbi re- monetized and revaled the swiss dinar during the exchange  in 2003 ,,, giving the swiss dinar an exchange rate of 150 new dinars  for one swiss dinar that was demonetized for 13 years ..while at the same time only gave 1 to 1  exchange on the saddam  dinar that was legal  tender  of iraq 

the swiss dinar had a exchange rate while demonetized for 13 years of less than .000000000000000000000000000000000001

while the saddam dinar had an exchange rate of  .0004

yet they gave 15,000 %  more  exchange  to the swiss dinar.. that was valued by the cbi at  more than 150 times less than the saddam dinar ..up until the revaluation of the swiss dinar

so tell me about the market rates of the swiss dinar is all that counts ... then tell me the market rates of the kuwaiti  dinar dont count

huge rv  overnight rv of the swiss dinar .. or huge overnight rv of the kuwaiti dinar .. which is it ?

Edited by dontlop
  • Upvote 1

It's Good To See U Posting Again DinarVictory ! ;)

For Those Who Don't Know - He Used To Work As A Pumper And Took The Time To Expose Some Of Their Tactics On His Profile.

Here Is An Excerpt And A Link To His Profile .......

Trust me, at least where I sold dinar for 2 years, we did it for U.S. bills and Euros especially. It was literally part of our job to participate...

...in online dinar communities. Even though we weren't "told" to create rumors, we were told that the harder we worked, the more we'd get paid. Thus, voila. Some of the stupidest things you've ever heard. While I want to say I quit, I was fired. I say I would've quit anyway because it was wrong, but who's going to believe that? lol...

but I definitely stopped posting rumors. It was a routine; create three or four accounts per site, throw rumors into chat, forums, then disappear. Not once did we ever talk amongst ourselves as this being even a possibility. So there's some behind the scenes, and the reasons why I researched everything myself. I hope this peaked your interest!

B)      B)    B)

i guess its possible to make up stories .. who to say if this story by him wasnt made up along the same lines

i guess if i was a lopster .. i could  make up a screen name and write a story saying i was a paid pumper and this is how we did it .. then return under a new screen name as a lopster  and say see i knew these guys were paid pumpers.. so what do we believe ..

I tell you, I've been pumped so much I'm walking funny... Really hard to trust anything you read nowadays.....

You could read Adams chat from this am.  It's pretty truthful and maybe you'll be walking better by tomorrow am.

There is a person on this site whose moniker is something like "walknfuny".  I ocassionally wondered what that meant and now I do.  At least from your perspective.  I have more to say but I better stop here.  We won't even get into the issue of "pumped".  I won't be able to stop.

Take care

DW

• Upvote 2