Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Questions for Adam's Chat 3-20-2013

TexasGranny

Adam, thanks for the effort!

1 - Does the boundary issue with the Kurds affect what we are waiting for?

2 - Is Iraq getting a new flag (facelift) if confirmed a big deal?

3 - How is the budget (now approved) going to get things moving in the right driection?

4 - Have we hear more about the debit cards recently?

5 - How does your NCAA bracket look? (dont forget to pick a #12 and #13 seed)

The Dude Abides...

• Upvote 1

Question brought over as a concern from another post.

1. As the VALUE of the currency rises then a problem also arises. If I borrowed 25000 dinars (worth $21) and the VALUE of the dinar rises to $1 per dinar, then do I owe you $25000?

2. So, the law must be enacted in order to clarify debt to debtor transactions, both public and private, so that NEITHER SIDE benefits at the expense of the other. This can be done, in my opinion, by using the dollar as the benchmark for the old debts. In other words,

3. if I borrowed 25000 dinars worth $21 in the old currency, then I will REPAY $21 worth of the new currency, whatever value each note has.

4. If it is $1 per dinar, then I would owe you 21 dinars in new currency. If it was $3 per dinar, would only owe you 7 dinars. This article is very important in that it brings to the surface now the essence of the final problems prior to freely floating the currency.

The question is......"Will one 25000 note if revalue 1 to 1 be worth $25,000 dollars or will it be worth $21 dollars

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Adam, thanks for everything. I know your stance on the need for passage of the HCL, but Since this year's budget includes profit sharing with the Kurds, does that negate the need for the HCL to move the rv forward? I assume the HCL includes many other items, but was under the impression that profit sharing was the major hurdle. Maybe the HCL is just one more "check mark" for Iraq to show political stability?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

hey adam .. i have a question on the swiss dinar .. since the swiss dinar regained its legal status  i guess by decree .. after it was demonetizedin the early 1990s. would you concider the legal revaluation in the exchange of 2003  a revaluation , since legally it was demonetized . wouldnt it of had to be remonetized before they could legally  revalue it .and afterwards demonetize it again .. or could someone save the demonetized dinars and exchange them in again n the future  exchange .even though the exchange period is over ..

i dont understand how they  gave  150 new dinars for a demonetized swiss dinar .. it seems like it had to of experienced a legal  revaluation.

with nothing backing at the cbi  by decree  had a value  and with it not being an exchangable currency .. how could it float, did it float against the economy .. or float against itself . 

to me it seems like a large over night revaluation of the swis dinar  by the cbi .giving it a  valuation  from zero to 150 new dinars  for one old  demonetized swiss dinar .

it was the cbi who legally revalued it . the cbi  had zero value on the swiss dinar for 13 years it was demonetized  .. then in 2003 they had 150 to one . on the swiss dinar ... so the cbi revalued it and made it legal  tender for exchange

i know this sounds goofy ,, but it demonstrates a  huge rv  in the last 10 years in iraq .

people always say theres never been a huge over night rv before .. i ask .. when has demonetized curencys been used in exchanges  13 years after they were demonetized .. it never been done before .

Adam, I read that Cyprus was seizing their citizen 's bank accounts and I was wondering if you read anything about this?  Just asking since I think Cyprus was mentioned before about a banking possibility after the RV.  Thank you for all of your diligence to make this a success for us all!

The other night my church's resident dinar guru quoted a date of May 22nd. I think he gets his information from the main guru himself he shall not be named LOL. Anyway, my question is have you heard anything about that date at all? I have not seen this date listed anywhere but I don't really read any other sites

Ola Sir Adam: My question is-with the budget passed, and it arriving at the Presidency for signature/endorsement 10 days late (just cuz their law says it must reach the Prez no later than ten days after being passed) 1. Did they have to wait the whole ten days?  .... geeeez Edith. 2. When does their election cycle for the new Prime Minister et al begin? 3. What do you think is the possibility that Maliki and others will delay the RV/RD till just prior to their election day just so that Maliki's party can claim credit for the RV/RD and Iraq's new found prosperity, their new international prominence,  and thus prayerfully cement their getting a larger majoirty in the new elections via votes from the Iraqi people? If this is true/possible the rv/rd would be/could be delayed till then. Likely or unlikely?

Wow! great questions this week so ill ask the really hard ones. How long will it be before us cheeseheads see a defense that will compliment our high powered offense? After rv can we have enough pull to get a running back? I am more frustrated with the lack of urgency while Rogers is in his prime than I am with Iraq. Sorry for the rant, but come playoff time we probably won't be able to match the two powerhouses in the NFC West(Niners & Seachickens)...

Edited by idplzr
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Adam, thanks for taking my question – a similar question was asked during last weeks chat but was not directly answered.  I’ve read and re-read your rate thesis and cash in guide and haven’t found an answer.    Having said that, my question is:

Wouldn’t some type of formal announcement have to be made at least a week prior to the effective date of an RV in order for businesses, retailers and the general public to obtain the new, lower denominations (LD’s) and ensure that daily Iraqi service/business operations are not interrupted?  If the LD’s are in the banks as some believe, how would they get distributed into the hands of everyone else without causing a massive disruption of service/business?

• Upvote 1

Morning Adam...I read on a thread that they are giving 100,000 dinar to people for their retirement.. or something to that affect... In the current situation that is total peanuts. Do you feel that this is just a token amount to help people or do you think it might be a realistic amount if they were to increase the value of the dinar ? Thanks in advance. Bettyboop.

Edited by BETTYBOOP
  • Upvote 1

Adam, first off, thanks for this great site. My question pertains to the Chapter VII issue. While I know there are specific issues with the Kuwaitis that must be addressed (border demarcation, some monetary compensation, lost bodies, etc.)in order for them to be released from Chapter VII, do you also believe that the civil unrest, lack of cooperation amongst the factions, and all the other ugliness in the country also will come into play in the minds of Moon, Kobler and anyone else that will be in the decision making process relative to the UNSC's decision to release Iraq from Chapter VII?

Hello Adam....I was wondering since the Parliament announced it will distribute surplus of 7 million to the poor in June, and the meeting between Iraqi and Kuwaiti officials to sign an agreement to lift Chapter 7 in April (or has it been signed already and this meeting makes it official), do you believe we might see the end sometime during this window???? 

I don't know but it seems like not many people are posting in the Chat area anymore.  Frank, Bondlady, etc but their not posting stuff.  Hear from Adam once a week.  I don't know, something seems fishy to me.  Is this thing for real?  Is it fabricated so that people will hopefully buy dinar? Seems like not a lot of people are not coming to Dinarvets like the once did a few months, a couple years ago.  Is the interest dying down.  Why aren't more people interested in this investment? Just curious.  I would interested in what you think Adam.  What happened to Scooter?  He never pops in anymore?  What has happened to Sonny1?  Never hear from him anymore on this site or others.  Have they all given up on the RV?  What do you think Adam?  

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/144169-is-it-me/#ixzz2O2gdt4oy