Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

**Demons are Real, proof*** They have mislead us for centuries.

easyrider

Yes easy, you are correct in stating people need to know the truth. Jesus cast out demons and told the disciples they would too. I have cast demons out of people in the name of the Lord Jesus of course. Three places you'll find them, possessing/oppressing people, poltergeist - objects or in a dry country. Have you noticed since Saddam was taken out the strife here in America? 

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Oh, come on. Break-dancing babies? Give me a "break"! That has to been midgets in costumes. I find that very hard to accept. The "demon" video-well that is true, 100%! No problem there. I've got a few in my closet. They hang out with Yeti, aliens, Chupracabra, Loch Ness, the missing WMD's from Iraq and DNA samples from OBL. Yep! Sell it all for cheap! All offers considered. Dunno, just saying....(Will accept trade for the Shelby Cobra also)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Very interesting.... thanks for bring it over....over 20 years ago I was baptized in his healing waters and I gave myself to GOD... I am a believer that Jesus Christ died for my sins and have the unyielding faith of a child that when I am called home that I will be with my family in his city made for me....He have brought me back the one true love of my life to help me live out the rest of my days on this earth, and have made my life fruitful, and also has hidden such evils from my eyes that has been shown on this video because I wald in his light...

Edited by Gooserider67
  • Upvote 6

I know I will be opening myself to an onslaught of flack but there needs some open discussion of this video.  First of all there needs to be clarification of demons versus other elements.  It would be totally foolish for us to sit back and think that in the whole of the total of the universes known to mankind, removing those we do not know about, that we are the only form of life.  If God created life here He easily could have created life elsewhere.  Life on other planets are not demons.  Second, the Apostle Paul wrote about mankind as being body, soul, and spirit.  Medical science has also found that at the exact point of death that there is a measurable weight change in the individual.  The onlly thing that would be changing would be the soul and/or spirit leaving the body.  As a Christian I have no problem with the idea of one element going to its reward while the other being closer than we give it credit.  If there are angels whilch visit us then I believe it is also possible for the spirit of loveones to also visit us.  Thirdly, in the book of Genesis it speaks of the 'sons of God and the daughters of mankind creating giants.  If the Bible is true, which I firmly believe, then I am not surpirsed if there are giants found.  People love to live in a closed unit.  Christians and non-Christians alike love to have a capsulized world view.  If it cannot be understood than we either remove it, mock it, or call it a demon.  Now there ARE demons in this world as well.  Anyone who has traveled much internationally have probably seen examples of demon possession.  If there is good then there is evil.  One is proof that the other exist.  It is the basic law of opposites. 

I encourage you for having courage to post the video.  I also would encourage your continued study in areas that are often shut off simply because people do not understand them.

• Upvote 1

WARNING: can be very disturbing but people need to know the truth

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQA0ovbolHI

WARNING: can be very disturbing but people need to know the truth

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQA0ovbolHI

You keep preaching EZ! Shining light on darkness. Satan is subtle. Subtle to the point that some don't believe he exist or his imps. But as Christians we are to continue to love those in darkness and eventually they will come to know truth and hopefully get set free.

• Upvote 3

I was one of them individuals who got mis-lead too. I now truely believe there is a Satan/Demon...see attached photos as proof.

I was one of them individuals who got mis-lead too. I now truely believe there is a Satan/Demon...see attached photos as proof.

Careful now! But seriously, he is our president and as a Christian I do respect the office of president. I'm not saying you don't so please don't take me wrong. Another thing is to be careful not to call anyone a demon or to convey that someone is a demon, the golden rule, treat others as you would have others treat you. People may be influenced by demons but it doesn't make them a devil. I studied God's word at one time and I believe there are 27 unclean spirits mentioned in the Bible, the human spirit and then the Holy Spirit if memory serves me right.

• Upvote 3

I completely agree with Easy and Kaduku.  I cast out the demon that took over my aunt's Brain, several years ago.  God did the work, I just said the prayer.  The words that I said were not even mind, but I invited God to speak through me.  I did the pray over the phone right before she went to bed.  I, or GOD, told her that there was no need for Neourosurgery the next morning, because she was healed by GOD'S GRACE, and her eyesight would come back in two weeks.  She went to surgery the next morning to have surgery on her BRAIN, and the NEOURO- SURGEON could not believe what he saw.  She was completely healed.  He opened her skull, and there was nothing wrong with her Brain.  Two weeks later, her eye sight came back, just like the prayer said.  It has been over 20 years since then.  That is GOD at work!!!  

• Upvote 5

If you read the good book... you'll know, this is not our home, it once was, but was lost at the fall, and now is under the grasp of the enemies hands.  Do I understand everything??? ... nope!  But I do know this... the thief comes to steal, kill and destroy... as pattyangel said..."like a roaring lion".... so why does supernatural phenomenon surprise anyone?  The Western Culture is cleverly veiled with intellect... trying to deny the existence of the supernatural.  But if you have ever experienced something "outside the box" there is no intellectual argument that can defy that kind of experience imo.  I could tell story after story... but if you think that what you see with your physical eyes is all there is to this world... then I would be wasting my time, now wouldn't I?  :rolleyes: 

Thanks easy... and it doesn't matter if a few of the things on said video are fabricated or not... I can say from first hand experience there is way more out there than what our five physical senses can deduce... nuff said!!!  ;) 

• Upvote 5

Willy, you are right...there are 27 unclean evil spirits that roam the earth. As for Obama, I don't claim him as president of the U.S.. He is (in my eyes) a usurper, in-eligible, fraud, forgerer, liar, deciever, manipulator, treasonous, behind the closet Muslim imposter who twice been fraudulently put in to the office of this great country. Soon the truth about Obama will come to light and America will see the embarrassment and complete BLUNDER they have done. God Bless and go RV!

Careful now! But seriously, he is our president and as a Christian I do respect the office of president. I'm not saying you don't so please don't take me wrong. Another thing is to be careful not to call anyone a demon or to convey that someone is a demon, the golden rule, treat others as you would have others treat you. People may be influenced by demons but it doesn't make them a devil. I studied God's word at one time and I believe there are 27 unclean spirits mentioned in the Bible, the human spirit and then the Holy Spirit if memory serves me right.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

I do believe in demonic possession per the Word but I'm also starting to believe that there might be something to all of the so called Alien and UFO sightings around he globe. Spirit beings are shapeshifters and can become whatever they wish and they are showing up more and more as the world seems to become more and more evil, coincidence? I think not. If you are interested in this then you should google Tom Horn and Steve Quayle. Actually you can search them on YouTube....they do a radio show and they go into more depth as to what they believe is happening in the "alien and spirit" world. I was very sceptical when I first heard them but after prayer and listening with an open mind, some of this could very well be happening. As a believer, none of this stuff really matters and shouldn't cause us fear but it is interesting and we should be aware of what the enemy is up to so as not to be deceived.

• Upvote 2

I have been telling people for yrs that this world is full 

of demons. You can actually see the results of them in some 

people. Contorted faces, sunken eyes, sometimes they even 

walk funny. You know like Nancy Pelose.  :eek:  The sad thing is that 

even most Christians tell me that I think about the devil too much. 

But I know the word of God, 

1 Peter 5:8

New King James Version (NKJV)

Be sober, be vigilant; because[a] your adversary the devil walks about like a roaring lion, seeking whom he may devour.

If we stick our head in the sand and pretend not to see the demons

then we forget that our butts are sticking up in the air. And those demons 

love to eat ham.  :o

• Upvote 7

I have been telling people for yrs that this world is full 

of demons. You can actually see the results of them in some 

people. Contorted faces, sunken eyes, sometimes they even 

walk funny. You know like Nancy Pelose.  :eek:  The sad thing is that 

even most Christians tell me that I think about the devil too much. 

But I know the word of God, 

1 Peter 5:8

New King James Version (NKJV)

Be sober, be vigilant; because[a] your adversary the devil walks about like a roaring lion, seeking whom he may devour.

If we stick our head in the sand and pretend not to see the demons

then we forget that our butts are sticking up in the air. And those demons 

love to eat ham.  :o

Right On!

I agree whole heartedly, we MUST treat everyone with the same respect we expect... that is until they have proven they are no longer deserving of the respect.

I don't believe God wants us to be idiots. He has given us free will, He has also commanded us to seek the truth, and anyone with a shred of integrity left has already admitted o is not a moral or ethical person.

Once a person begins to treat me with contempt, and disgust, and then starts to actively oppress, then I say they have lost all respect due the title of his office.

o has brought shame to the entire country, he has humiliated us in front of the world.

I am also Christian, and I refuse to subject myself to some implied code of standard that I haven't even found in my bible.

o is a lying dirt bag POS, pure and simple.

No offence.

• Upvote 1

Well, it looks like I am going to be a “naysayer” on this post. It is a little long but I do not apologize.  Take some time to read it befor you start your defense.

I’m a Christian as most of you are aware.  I believe implicitly in the inspiration and revelation of the Scripture and in the power of God and the spiritual realm. I, too, have seen and heard of things happening in the mission fields that were unexplainable both for good and evil. 

There is a spirit world that has been active throughout the history of mankind, starting in the Garden of Eden as Satan, Heylel, tempted Eve and Adam to sin.  But the “spirit world” existed before Satan persuaded mankind to sin.  God created all angelic beings (Col 1:16) sometime between the creation of the heavens and the creation of the earth, because the Book of Job indicates that the “sons of God shouted for joy” when God laid the foundations of the earth (38:4-5).  Satan was the “anointed angel” assigned to oversee and protect Adam and Eve (Ezekiel 28:11-17).  Everything that God created was good, even Satan and his angels.  But when Satan desired the majesty and glory of God for himself, he made a conscious decision to take it from God, and that was his downfall (Isa 14:13-14). He rallied other angels to participate with him (Jude 6).  Satan and those he deceived lead a war in the “heavens” [spiritual realm] and tried to take control.  It didn’t work and Satan and the wicked angels were cast to the earth to try and destroy the sacred seed of the Messiah, Christ (Revelation 12). He now is trying to destroy the saints. 

When God created angels he made them sexless and unable to procreate. They do not marry for they all appear masculine. That is, every instance in the Bible they appear as males, but it is possible that they have no gender at all (Lk 20:34-36). They were created to serve mankind, bring messages from God, and do whatever they were told to do by God: they did his bidding (Hag 1:13; Gal. 4:14; 2Cor 12:7; Heb 1:1-14). They are not eternal, for they were created, but they never die. It is interesting that when someone becomes a Christian, and they die, the also become like angels in that they will never die (Lk 20:36).

Now, with just these few Scriptures, and there are many concerning the spiritual realm, we can deduce these points which contradict the video:

1. Angels, which includes demons, are not alien beings with physical features as aliens might have.  They are not a “race” but a special creation. The video is more like a cheap horror movie than anything containing fact.  A demon as scaly skinned creatures is a holdover from Dante and not the Bible.  John Milton, the 17th-century writer of Paradise Lost, seems to bring angels down to our level, because he makes them thoroughly embodied. He presents a materialistic hierarchy. Angels walked the earth. Frank Peretti does much the same thing.
  2. Spirit beings could not have sex with humanity and create giants. They cannot have sexual relationships. The reference in Gen 6:2 to the “sons of God” does not refer to angels but to the godly line of Seth with the ungodly line of Cain. My view, but it is consistent with what is known of angelic and demonic beings.
  3. The “pictures”(?) of “demons” are totally fake, especially those of the dead ones.  They cannot die!  Now they may be from a distant world, but they are not demons/spirit beings.  But they may be seen if God allows us the privilege of seeing them - Lk 2:13-14. Sometimes they take on a bodily form to communicate with people (Lk 1:11, 19; 1:26-27); At the resurrection (Jno 20:12; Lk 24:4) and ascension (Acts 1:10-11); sometimes visitors (Heb 13:2). But the pictures on the video looked more like the Roswell pictures more than demonic spirit beings.

I think those who put this video together did it for publicity and not to produce anything that resembles fact.

Oh, unless I forget, the writer of the script of this video completely misses the interpretation of Matthew 24, Mark 13, and Luke 21.  THERE ARE NO SIGNS OF CHRIST’S SECOND COMING!  He will come when we least expect Him.  I know that is not commonly the teaching of the sensationalist teachers.  The signs given in these chapters tell of judgments that have come on nations and peoples and have happened many times in the history of the world. It may happen again in our lifetime, but these signs have nothing to do with the Second Coming of Christ or the end of the world.

• Upvote 1