Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Kaperoni - Oil Revenue Will Make It The Strongest Currency In The World !

DinarThug

CNN. We Report - U Deride !

3-14-2013  Newshound Guru Kaperoni   Article:  "CBI announces new decision to reduce exchange rate of foreign currency in Iraq"   I sent this to our Arabic translator, his comments imply that this CBI statement is not what others are making it out to be. The text is purely a PR announcement by the central bankIt says the bank is watching closely what is going on with the exchange market (legitimate or otherwise) including the rise of the price of foreign currencies and the regulations governing the exchange market..  This is a report via the media to assure everyone that the bank is the regulator and assure the public and legitimate businesses that the bank is looking for the public interest according Iraq's economic needs. 

3-15-2013  Newshound Guru Kaperoni   Article quote:   “The depositing of all oil revenues in CBI instead of DFI will enhance such arrangement and make CBI the main provider of foreign exchange to the public sector.”  This quote...from the Council of Ministers article on "May 22 oil revenues will be deposited in the CBI."  But even more, the CBI at that time will be “the main provider of foreign exchange.”   Which means on May 22nd, the auctions will be based on this economist's statement...and the "CBI will be the main provider of foreign exchange."  But it gets even better…

3-15-2013  Newshound Guru Kaperoni   “The lifting of UN Chapter VII’s Sanctions will facilitate the new role.” In other words, once they lift UN Chapter 7, that will be the trigger (facilitate new roll) for the CBI which, IMO, means movement from  IMF Article 14 to Article 8.   Which means that must also occur at or about the same time as the May 22nd timeframe.

3-15-2013  Newshound Guru Kaperoni   So to recap...:1. Calls to open the banking sector to support the private sector. 2. Agreement with the USA to have “freedom movement of capital to and from Iraq.”  3.  DFI money end May 22nd.  Oil revenue goes into the CBI at that point.   Which is the key…because…4.  Currency auctions should be ending and “alternative arrangement is needed to serve foreign exchange demands.  5.  And then…The CBI will become “the main provider of foreign exchange to the public sector...more than likely that will be a shift from IMF Article 14 to Article 8 to achieve this.  6.  And lastly..“The lifting of UN Chapter VII’s Sanctions will facilitate the new role.”  IMO, we have a real timeline to look at for the dinar to become internationally convertible.  Sometime right around May 22nd, 2013 the CBI reserves will double in May.  Oil revenue in addition to that will make it the strongest currency in the world.

• Upvote 11

" In the year 2525...if man is still alive" and if Iraq can decide...we may survive........lalalalalalal

The best things in life RV

yak

Yo Snap ! :o There's A One Hit Wonder Blast From The Past !

:D:D:D

We Need Our DV House DJ Umbertino To Hook Us Up Phat With Another 1 Hit Wonder !

B)B)

• Upvote 1

Putting oil revenues into the CBI reserves can help increase the value of the currency which therefor would be putting wealth into the hands of the people.

Would make perfect sense, since the constitution states that the oil is owned by the people. Therefor, why not distribute it by putting the value into dinar?

• Upvote 1

The DFI provided Iraq's treasury with certain immunities from legal claims, particularly war reparations. These immunities were originally set to expire in 2008, but were extended until June 2011--the transition point for the DFI from international to Iraqi control. The Iraqi government will hold funds in two accounts, with 95 percent in the DFI successor and 5 percent set aside to pay reparations to Kuwait, based on UN Resolution 1956 of December 2010. With the lapse of immunity, possible legal claims from Kuwait and other countries could put significant pressure on income from oil revenues.

as long as iraq is under chapter 7 iraqi funds can be froze in any international accounts any where in the world ..this is why executive order 130033 was  extended every year   since it was originally set to expire in 2008 ..

if the funds are coming to iraq .. that means they must be out of chapter 7 .. ..at least  i think thats what it means ..

the article the other day where the un called  on iraq to have its border issues with kuwait  finished by the end of the month was intriging

i always figured an rv to come at the end of the month before the govt sends out payroll and  welefare checks .. and all its other payments .. . and im thinking on the very last day of any given month , no one month in peticular . ..but , them asking to do that with their border by the end of the month ..like i said was intriging

like march 31st at midnight .., all banking tranactions could be finalized  for the first quarter

or june 30th  midnight .. end of second quarter

sept 3ist .. or december 31st

Edited by dontlop
  • Upvote 1

like march 31st at midnight .., all banking tranactions could be finalized  for the first quarter

Or Next Tuesday ....... We're Not Picky .......

:D:D:D

• Upvote 3

im not picky . but timing is important in iraq . they cannot have a rv when everyone has a pocket full of dinars .. no one would go to work that day.. lol its got to be at the very end of a pay period .. that is just my opinion .. i thought about it many times  every time someone  says .. shabbs said timing is everything ,, i agree ..  if they rv on pay day .. even the bums would be rich ..and maybe the people who do work .. would get paid the day after the rv . so the working people stay broke .. and the bums are rich ..

i think by the end of the month .. the  people are flat broke waiting for tommarro for payday .. it will rv at midnight ... and on their swipe cards .. instead of 400,000 dinars .. it will say 400 dinars ..but they wil be worth a buck instead of a tenth of a penny ..

or they wil do it like everyone else and just tell everyone ahead of time and just lop em off . :confused2:

Edited by dontlop
  • Upvote 1

CNN. We Report - U Deride !   :lol:

3-15-2013  Newshound Guru Kaperoni   So to recap...:1. Calls to open the banking sector to support the private sector. 2. Agreement with the USA to have “freedom movement of capital to and from Iraq.”  3.  DFI money end May 22nd.  Oil revenue goes into the CBI at that point.   Which is the key…because…4.  Currency auctions should be ending and “alternative arrangement is needed to serve foreign exchange demands.  5.  And then…The CBI will become “the main provider of foreign exchange to the public sector...more than likely that will be a shift from IMF Article 14 to Article 8 to achieve this.  6.  And lastly..“The lifting of UN Chapter VII’s Sanctions will facilitate the new role.”  IMO, we have a real timeline to look at for the dinar to become internationally convertible.  Sometime right around May 22nd, 2013 the CBI reserves will double in May.  Oil revenue in addition to that will make it the strongest currency in the world.

Now that is the kind of information we are lookin for... :eyebrows: ...as for the date and rate... yes, a bit up in the air... but realistically from now to mid May or so is a good window... just don't want this window to go flying by like so many before... it's time boyz... to "Git-r-dun"!!!  :D 

Thanks Thug... always a pleasure, and of course we want off "De.. Ride"!!!   ;) 

Come On RV Baby!!!  B) 

Edited by RodandStaff
  • Upvote 2

The DFI provided Iraq's treasury with certain immunities from legal claims, particularly war reparations. These immunities were originally set to expire in 2008, but were extended until June 2011--the transition point for the DFI from international to Iraqi control. The Iraqi government will hold funds in two accounts, with 95 percent in the DFI successor and 5 percent set aside to pay reparations to Kuwait, based on UN Resolution 1956 of December 2010. With the lapse of immunity, possible legal claims from Kuwait and other countries could put significant pressure on income from oil revenues.

as long as iraq is under chapter 7 iraqi funds can be froze in any international accounts any where in the world ..this is why executive order 130033 was  extended every year   since it was originally set to expire in 2008 ..

if the funds are coming to iraq .. that means they must be out of chapter 7 .. ..at least  i think thats what it means ..

the article the other day where the un called  on iraq to have its border issues with kuwait  finished by the end of the month was intriging

i always figured an rv to come at the end of the month before the govt sends out payroll and  welefare checks .. and all its other payments .. . and im thinking on the very last day of any given month , no one month in peticular . ..but , them asking to do that with their border by the end of the month ..like i said was intriging

It sounds as if Kuwait has Iraq by the balls. That would not surprise me. 

It sounds as if Kuwait has Iraq by the balls. That would not surprise me. 

Why wouldn't they maintain that firm grip? They're one of the larger losers in the deal if Iraq regains its position as an oil producing company.

Kuwait isn't very large in size like Iraq.

Now, going off of memory but I think I recall something about how Iraq may have a pipeline going thru Kuwait in the future, which Kuwait could profit from. Oil wells do go dry, and Kuwait is not on an endless supply. They may need to not upset their neighbors as they may be what helps them in the future, who knows.

• Upvote 1

Why wouldn't they maintain that firm grip? They're one of the larger losers in the deal if Iraq regains its position as an oil producing company.

Kuwait isn't very large in size like Iraq.

Now, going off of memory but I think I recall something about how Iraq may have a pipeline going thru Kuwait in the future, which Kuwait could profit from. Oil wells do go dry, and Kuwait is not on an endless supply. They may need to not upset their neighbors as they may be what helps them in the future, who knows.

Kuwait has entitlement issues. I believe that Iraq has paid their dues to Kuwait. Iraq could have a viable economy and currency, if they choose. I'm not fond of the Muslim culture and have no predictions as to the outcome of this investment.

Kuwait has entitlement issues. I believe that Iraq has paid their dues to Kuwait. Iraq could have a viable economy and currency, if they choose. I'm not fond of the Muslim culture and have no predictions as to the outcome of this investment.

Well, in a perfect world, you would believe that Kuwait would be supportive of a new govt in Iraq as they could build much better ties and relations.

In the end, their entitlement issues could actually hurt them as other agreements are settled with other foreign neighboring countries.

Exactly, I think that the Iraqi's are becoming too friendly with Iran and possibly Syria. The ME is unstable, today. 

Exactly, the Bush Admin did not study Iraqs history before invading. Saddam was a Sunni and when we forced a democracy on them we replaced the Sunni government with a Shiite one which in turn gives Iran a partner. The Bush Admin basically divided Iraq and now this is why they are on a verge of a civil war. There's a great documentary that bbc just released about the Iraq war and what we did to the future of Iraqis. It's an eye opener.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1