Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

HOUSTON WE HAVE A RATE!!!!!

steveinfla

You know this is true the news is coming for a NEW GURU...

3-3-2013 Intel Guru cgmon70 [new guru] found about the budget tonight...they did the budget tonight not monday...the agreed amount was 3.48...when i do not know and will not say...if its sunday or monday or tuesday i don't know that and i wont say or speculate...we know the rate we need a date...thats where we are right now

If the rate is $3.48 screw the dually Daddy get a new motorhome with a diesel pusher!!!!! Dang I is gonna be king turd in the trailer park! :cigar: 

• Upvote 4

3-3-2013 Intel Guru cgmon70 [new guru] found about the budget tonight...they did the budget tonight not monday...the agreed amount was 3.48...when i do not know and will not say...if its sunday or monday or tuesday i don't know that and i wont say or speculate...we know the rate we need a date...thats where we are right now

If the rate is $3.48 screw the dually Daddy get a new motorhome with a diesel pusher!!!!! Dang I is gonna be king turd in the trailer park! :cigar: 

At $3.48 .... looks like my kids will never need to work for a living

here's hoping

tumblr_m4uixnj5xJ1r0hg7ko1_500.gif

• Upvote 3

when i do not know and will not say

WELL, which is it??

do you think they will post the exchange rate for iqd/usd in the budget lmao

whatta dork lol

yeah they would if they were going to revalue before the budget release but I doubt it , this is probably more of the same guru poop

• Upvote 1

love the humor -

Intel Guru chmom70 (3/3/13)......found about the budget tonight.....they did the budget tonight not monday....the agreed amount was 3.48..... when i do not know and will not say.....if its sunday or monday or tuesday. i don't know that and i wont say or speculate.....we know the rate we need a

date.....thats where we are right now.....

yeah right.... :lol:.

• Upvote 3

Got to love a good pump now and then, but calm down Boys and Girls lots of us have been around in this investment many a year and it aint over till the fat lady sings, or Adam anyway lol. So dont go getting your pantys all bunched up yet. Some thing is in the oven but dinner is not served yet.

• Upvote 1

Hmm a new guru...how very very uneek.

How about some true news to counter that D inar R caps BS?   :eyebrows:

News (not fiction) -----> "There is no agreement to pass the budget tomorrow.

Baghdad,  The MP, of the state of law coalition, Jabbar al-Kanani confirmed that there is not any agreement to pass the budget in tomorrow's session."

Link: http://www.ninanews.com/English/News_Details.asp?ar95_VQ=GGHKJE

• Upvote 5