Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

**Smart card launches soon** RV and Article 8 coming?

easyrider

hey easy, sound to me iraq will be usuing the smart card for all their services or most of their services..while in the usa they are pushing the RFID Chip which will be doing the same thing.serial number code is 666 (MMMMmmmm)

even though it says i am a newbie.. i have been running with the dinar and this site for years i just finally sign up thats all.

• Upvote 1

probably will have to be in dollars since the dinar is not a world wide tradeable currency

Why?

The ATM's would provide the local currency and it would be up to the card operator to recover funds from the account holder. The dinar would not be used outside the country.

• Downvote 1

QUESTION:

Just to cover ALL the bases.....is there ANY WAY AT ALL the can get,and use,a smart card internationally without an RV?

I'm thinking Vietnam dong and how they won't rv their currency and want to keep it low. If there's a OWCurrency then wouldn't they have to RV also? Or could Iraq just keep theirs low like VND and operate that way?  Is this a POSSIBILITY?

Thanks easy. Despite budget delays etc. it is articles like this that show they are making huge progress in other ways towards an increase in the value of the dinar and they also point to the need for it to be an international currency. JMHO. :)

You said it Betty... this is a good sign imo too... first it took progress to get to this point... something we know doesn't come easy in the M.E., and now a internationally recognizable form of currency..... Dinar rate change to follow soon I believe!  :eyebrows: 

Thanks for the article easy.... very good catch!!!  ;) 

the bar code is global .. some say this is the mark .. https://www.google.com/#hl=en&sclient=psy-ab&q=barcode+mark+of+the+beast+666&oq=baR+code+mark&gs_l=hp.1.3.0i10l4.4557.8324.1.12619.5.5.0.0.0.0.1332.3167.0j2j5-1j1j1.5.0.les%3B..0.0...1c.1.4.psy-ab.-CXXNuH47S8&pbx=1&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.&bvm=bv.42965579,d.dmQ&fp=4337721ddf56f5be&biw=1323&bih=609

thats all these cards are ..bar codes .

bar codes are on every article thats forsale now .. how will one buy or sell anything  once the cards are used for currency ..

Edited by dontlop

Ki card company launches its second generation, which allows drawing more than once

Published on Thursday, February 28 / February 2013 16:40 | Written by: OK-AR-N |

BAGHDAD / obelisk: Ki Card launched, Thursday, the second generation of the smart card, which is characterized by more than 70 property and increase the number of joint Shbat by desire.

The director of administration Rasheed Bank on Alabegi for "obelisk", "This card is distinct from the previous generation by increasing the number of services provided by the card where the card was in the first generation are limited to the delivery of pension or monthly allowances to the subscriber at once, as characterized by the second card by more than 70 property. "

He Alabegi that "among the properties are bank credit and deposit the personal information of subscribers and increase the number of Shbat for joint and by his desire rather than a time also depends also on the dissemination of information of individual bank," pointing to "the possibility of withdrawal from all branches of the company in the world."

Noted that in the past were receiving mechanism salaries through banks, and as a result of the momentum of big bank employees has been opened and the development of offices to address the problem is that the exchange is through the offices of smart card (Key Card).

-

• Upvote 1

quote....explaining that" the lack of infrastructure in Iraq is one of the most importantobstacles that delayed the spread of the smart card.

....and that's probably one of the bigger factors that has held up the RV from happening...IMO of course

Good to see some news in this area. Thanks for posting Easy. :bravo:
  • Upvote 2

What is the good thing "currency related" about smard cards? Whether dinar is in physical or electronic form...it still counts towards the monetary base. it still has to be covered by the central bank. a dinar is a dinar. What doyou all see?

You can get a smart card from almost any bank. the amount is converted to whatever country you made the purchased in. Am i missing something?

Edited by sandstorm

Investopedia explains 'Monetary Base'

For example, suppose country Z has 600 million currency units circulating in the public and its central bank has 10 billion currency units in reserve as part of deposits from many commercial banks. In this case, the monetary base for country Z is 10.6 billion currency units.

For many countries, the government can maintain a measure of control over the monetary base by buying and selling government bonds in the open market.

Read more: http://www.investopedia.com/terms/m/monetarybase.asp#ixzz2MEl8XZvB

email_icon.gif download_icon.gif   

Maysan / justice - 02/28/2013 - 1:26 am | Readers Number: 302

Company announced the distribution of petroleum products in the province of Maysan completed the first filling station and motor fuel working smart card center of the province.

The director of the company Qasim Mutashar, "it was done and the establishment of [station Hadi], the first filling station and motor fuel operate the smart card in the city of Amarah Center Maysan and will be inaugurated in the next few days." And noted that "this step is the first in Iraq in completing such a station, "noting that" the station is equipped with all equipment maintenance and safety of civil and according to the latest specifications, as well as being added aesthetic of the city. "and called Mutashar" motorists who wish to provide their vehicles and fuel station register in the management of the station itself to receive the smart card. "and continued manager Oil Products Company in Maysan that "the company is seeking to develop the rest of the filling stations and present government experience to her role in the elimination of some instances of exploitation and manipulation in the collection of funds from citizens by some weak people working in those stations

So the smart cards, that have been out for some time now, are like Bank cards but can only be used in country. Its the MASTER CARDS i want to see get kick started. They are spouse to be used INTERNATIONALLY. bata bing bata boom. World wide use. Now the big question is, are they going to back the cards with USA currency or IRAQI currency is the big question. If us currency is used no RV, If Iraqi currency is used they will have to RV FIRST to = the US currency 1 to 1 or greater.

• Upvote 2

What is the good thing "currency related" about smard cards? Whether dinar is in physical or electronic form...it still counts towards the monetary base. it still has to be covered by the central bank. a dinar is a dinar. What do you all see? 

You can get a smart card from almost any bank. the amount is converted to whatever country you made the purchased in. Am i missing something?

Maybe the Best way to satisfy your Question is to go ask someone from Iraq, and forget what your accustom to....personally I see progress, less fraud ( almost Fraud proof) with this card as from in the past..It's Ready to go International..They don't care the Wheel barrel down the street...It has Multiple functions..Bank to Bank...Rations..this is Progression Positive News..for the Folks in Iraq...the last article clearly states elimination of some instances of exploitation and manipulation 
Be Happy and Lets Hope they to can  have a Better Life..
  • Upvote 2

exactly you won't able to buy or sell without this chip....we will not have a card.. in america they are giving you a chip same operations as the smart card. infact it will be cashless society runs by the NWO. now you go investigate and see what these people are about

• 3 weeks later...

http://hi.leagueinfosight.com/2013_Compliance_Calendar_18527.html?event_id=1927.........Visa _Require Acquirer  Acceptance Of Smart Cards April 1, 2013.    visa announced in august, 2011, that VisaNet will require U.S. acquirers to support merchant acceptance of 

EMV "smart card" transactions by Aprill 1, 2013.............? something I found interesting

Same here....but good luck in that

You got Adams thought right here:

[Adam Montana] next please!

[kcw] TLHUBER Dearest Adam. What do you think about the new smart cards that are coming out? Do you think Iraq will use USA money or Dinar money on these cards? Thank you.

[Adam Montana] smartcards represent quite a few things - one of which is the amazing progress the banking in Iraq has and is continuing to make

[Adam Montana] does this mean "RV tomorrow"? No, but without this technology I don't believe an RV would be possible... so it is a positive thing

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/143055-adams-wed-chat-3-06-2013/#ixzz2NtCGraSL

• Upvote 1