Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

It happened at a New York Airport. This is hilarious.

Bumper64

You are welcome!!

I see so much heartache, sadness and stress on here everyday that I have been trying my best to post funny threads to try and bring some laughter to DV!!! I know that there are a lot of us hurting out there these days and just 1 smile a day might help someone!! I hope you all don't mind me making all these crazy post!! smile.gif

p.s. I am trying to talk Adam into giving us a joke section so that we can have some G and PG only fun!! He is thinking about it for us!! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

• Upvote 7

It's a great story and definitely funny. Too bad it's just a story...this one is way back from 1998 and was originally set in Denver...

Could you imaging how quickly she would get fired and how much the guy would sue for if it were true. It's sad that these days someone in real life would have to take the abuse rather than speak up.

Still a good laugh every time I see it (once every few years :) )

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

You are welcome!!

I see so much heartache, sadness and stress on here everyday that I have been trying my best to post funny threads to try and bring some laughter to DV!!! I know that there are a lot of us hurting out there these days and just 1 smile a day might help someone!! I hope you all don't mind me making all these crazy post!! smile.gif

p.s. I am trying to talk Adam into giving us a joke section so that we can have some G and PG only fun!! He is thinking about it for us!! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

PUSH FOR IT BUMP WE NEED THAT--YOUR THE TOP DOG

• Upvote 1

"DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHO I AM?"

End Quote

I thought this arrogant way of acting was typical of my Country (Italy)... It's good to learn it's not a trait belonging exclusively to some of my people.

Unless of course the character described above was Italian....

Great story btw. Thanks.

A plus from me too.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 2

"DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHO I AM?"

End Quote

I thought this arrogant way of acting was typical of my Country (Italy)... It's good to learn it's not a trait belonging exclusively to some of my people.

Unless of course the character described above was Italian....

Great story btw. Thanks.

A plus from me too.

no way umbertino your Italian?

• Upvote 1

You are welcome!!

rose-178.gif I sparingly give roses away, but you Bumper you have truly earned one of my roses. Your kind and caring heart that you share so well with us is uplifting to the heart and soul. Give of yourself and rewards will be many. ;)

• Upvote 2