Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

** RUMOR ** FRANK & DELTA "WE HAVE A BUDGET ** RUMOR ***

UNEEK

UNEEK,

Please don't take anything personal. I really appreciate all of your posts! In this time and era, people will berate you, inundate you, and sometimes celebrate you, so depending on what day it is, what information you have, and what mood the readers are in at that particular moment, that is what will appear as the next post. Again, thanks for your due diligence. :D Rich

• Upvote 4

i read it twice and am so lost....lol

One must clear their mind of all logical thought, and then......and only then can the true understanding of Franks prophetic doodling come to ultimate understanding. Good luck Snow! Lol

Ps.. Thank ANEEK.

Edited by motox565
  • Upvote 2

I AM IN TEARS - JUST LOST MY POST - WILL SEE IF I CAN REWRITE - IN THE MEANTIME - HERE IS A SHORT UPDATE FROM FRANK

Awwwe Uneek... it happens to us all! Just a tip, if you don't practice this, especially with longer posts... make a habit of copying your post, either in parts as you go along, or as a whole, prior to posting it! Saved me many times! :) Jax

• Upvote 1

Awwwe Uneek... it happens to us all! Just a tip, if you don't practice this, especially with longer posts... make a habit of copying your post, either in parts as you go along, or as a whole, prior to posting it! Saved me many times! :)/> Jax

OR if it's a long post, do it as a word doc first, then when you're satisfied with it, copy and paste to the board.

KK

MADD for Heather

No they don't have a budget . Being voted on tuesday.

It was delayed again.

They have to vote on it by Feb. 5th deadline according to recent articles.

WS-Walking Stick.........that's Frank's source? LMAO! laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

I know WS.....he is not Frank's source...he produces articles.

"ws gave me the 2013 budget weeks ago with numbers...."

emot-LMAO.gifemot-LMAO.gif.... Yeah right frank!! In your dreams sunshine! emot-LMAO.gif

Thanks for the histerics uneek..just what i needed before going to bed. emot-LMAO.gif

It was the budget draft numbers I believe they were referring to, not the actual budget, it still needs a vote

or they could just contact Frank and find out the results before the vote.......

or we could contact you since you seem to know what will haappenohmy.gif

It was delayed again.

They have to vote on it by Feb. 5th deadline according to recent articles.

I know WS.....he is not Frank's source...he produces articles.

It was the budget draft numbers I believe they were referring to, not the actual budget, it still needs a vote

I know Ws as well he is a good man thats put in work and research as yota does here on DV, its no wonder alot of people have left this site. The bashing is just out of control. My question is if everyone is gonna bash a rumor whats the point of even having it the section there?

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 5

UNEEK,

Please don't take anything personal. I really appreciate all of your posts! In this time and era, people will berate you, inundate you, and sometimes celebrate you, so depending on what day it is, what information you have, and what mood the readers are in at that particular moment, that is what will appear as the next post. Again, thanks for your due diligence. biggrin.gif Rich

ThankYou-1.gifI am not being able to publish my posts at all now - Has someone silenced me??

• Upvote 1

OR if it's a long post, do it as a word doc first, then when you're satisfied with it, copy and paste to the board.

KK

MADD for Heather

THIS IS A TEST: something is not working right - I have made a dozen attempts all in different ways to send the post to Jax and it will not go Thank you KiaKaha --

I really do know better -- and especially since my posts are very heart felt - passion driven and lengthy It is NEVER EVER a good idea to first produce it in Dinar Vets Drafting Box - -

tonight was a very sharp reminder of practicing good habits -- lol I have lost some real treasures (to me) that were created and written while in the Zone - <3 <3 <3

Thank you for the reminder of a very wise practice and your support <3 <3 <3 UNEEK

I think the Gremlins are visiting - lose a post - get double post - to can't make a post - ughhh - this is my fifth attempt here lol I have my rewritten post in word lol Thank you !I

• Upvote 2

Since Dec. 2013? So he's from the future? Some editing in their posts would be nice.

Can't the budget be edited once the currency is a new value? Quick, someone smart please tell us all exactly how Iraq's inner workings of finance and government are done. Gotta live the rumor section. Party on, everyone.

So.... Your SAYING there's a chance!!!!

Dumb and Dumber humor..... Those of you who get this will know what kind of chance that is!!!!

x12038490.jpg

Hey I have really high hopes and will be happy with whatever it is - Thanks for stopping by - I left for a bit as the gremlins were messing with my computer I think - this post will be a test <3 <3 <3 Do you see that Big Ship -- She is coming in <3 <3

It's okay Uneek, take deep breaths, clear the mind, and move forward sweetie. smile.gif

Thank you !! gbutterflies8.gifgbutterflies8.gifgbutterflies8.gif

UNEEK,

Please don't take anything personal. I really appreciate all of your posts! In this time and era, people will berate you, inundate you, and sometimes celebrate you, so depending on what day it is, what information you have, and what mood the readers are in at that particular moment, that is what will appear as the next post. Again, thanks for your due diligence. biggrin.gif Rich

Thank you for the very encouraging post - it did not go unnoticed I promise - I have had Gremlins visiting and they are mean little critters - Keeping the Faith !! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

k6483607.jpgx12038490.jpgbanker.jpgk1440807.jpg

Since Dec. 2013? So he's from the future? Some editing in their posts would be nice.

Can't the budget be edited once the currency is a new value? Quick, someone smart please tell us all exactly how Iraq's inner workings of finance and government are done. Gotta live the rumor section. Party on, everyone.

k7932635.jpgk7932635.jpgThanks for the visit - you were here and I was gone now I am here and you are gone - and so is every body - Have a great week ! UNEEK <3 <3 <3 <3