Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

39.9% Tax on Our RV

BradyBear

Of course.... And again .. I (and many here) have been waiting for 8 plus blessed years...Kinda tiring if you ask me.....

I've only been in it for a couple years, I can't imagine the frustration some of you long termers are feeling, especially with the pumpers banging the bee hive for every holiday, weekend, full moon, etc. for that long would drive me to drink..........wait a minute I already do! <_<

• Upvote 4

The word Dint you can use it in many ways, I will dint your head moron, I dint mean to punch you in the face, I dint want to do it, I dint have control of my self when i did these things. Now can you figure out how to use it smart as. Dam i wish i was as perfect as you. :lol:/>

I think the best way for you to use it is, "I dint graduate 8th grade"

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Wait till folks that voted for O realize that Obamacare is not about Health Care!!

My daughter is a nurse (RN) was given a notice over the phone that she was terminated, howver, she does a couple of months if she wants it. You will see layoffs like hers across the US to make way for Obamacare...such a pity!!!

• Upvote 1

Greetings Adam,

Just read this:

"The top rate on dividends, for example, could climb to 39.6 percent from 15 percent if no action is taken. Capital gains taxes, which now top out at 15 percent, could rise above 20 percent, many financial advisers say. Most investment income will also be subject to a 3.8 percent charge to help pay for President Obama’s health care law."

Does that actually mean that President Bambam has given us the shaft?

Sincerely,

Brady C. Harness

In fact, you could say that it's the "Great American Rope-A-Dope". 39.6% plus 3.8% plus state tax for most. But you can feel good that all your money will be funneled to unions and cronies as political pay-offs.

America is getting what they voted for as Obama laughs. Remember O told us in 2008 that he would "fundamentally transform America". It's working.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

In fact, you could say that it's the "Great American Rope-A-Dope". 39.6% plus 3.8% plus state tax for most. But you can feel good that all your money will be funneled to unions and cronies as political pay-offs.

America is getting what they voted for as Obama laughs. Remember O told us in 2008 that he would "fundamentally transform America". It's working.

Very true. I fixed your neg.

Thank you, Joe Friday, for some respectful and intelligent dialog. It does get tiresome to see the ignorance that is thrown around here. I suppose it is because the radio stations folks listen to spew lies and nonsense in red states and that is all you get there. I feel lucky to be able to hear both sides of the story instead. It is a shame for folks without that opportunity. Folks in red states end up voting against themselves. Red states receive more federal funding than blue states and the blue states pay the bill! Our president is trying to get the country back on solid footing instead of 2% of the people having all the money. He is trying to get us back to what worked under the Clinton presidency where there was a surplus. Relax. Try working together instead of using hate speech against our president or any party.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 4

Thank you, Joe Friday, for some respectful and intelligent dialog. It does get tiresome to see the ignorance that is thrown around here. I suppose it is because the radio stations folks listen to spew lies and nonsense in red states and that is all you get there. I feel lucky to be able to hear both sides of the story instead. It is a shame for folks without that opportunity. Folks in red states end up voting against themselves. Red states receive more federal funding than blue states and the blue states pay the bill! Our president is trying to get the country back on solid footing instead of 2% of the people having all the money. He is trying to get us back to what worked under the Clinton presidency where there was a surplus. Relax. Try working together instead of using hate speech against our president or any party.

lay off the cool-aid ,or get off the pipe, your statement lack substance we..republicans work for our money ,if you want this country to get back to a surplus get the illegals out of our schools,medical ,food stamp,and get the young girls off there backs and off the entailment programs they feel they deserve ...and back in school ... Independence is power

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

I like the honest way Biker spells and uses "dint." It is perfectly obvious to most of us his intention for the word in the contexts in which he uses it. I think people who criticize others for spelling need to take a crash course in courtesy, and "Lighten up, Francis." I think we have much more that is worth our attention than correcting each other for externals on here, including our collective fervent prayers that we will have anything left at all by the time Obama gets finished with our money, money in fact, that he didn't earn . . . or build. Besides, I understood what Biker wrote quite well, and for what it's worth, Biker, I do think you're prolly pretty perfect. (Now . . . correct that!!). haha

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Dream on!! Your holier-than-thou comments are ridiculous. Why would you feel so lucky to hear both sides when you make such demeaning comments against conservative talk radio. Frankly, your tacky little comments didn't show any gratitude for that "side" of information at all. So you may "hear" both sides, but you only listen to one of them. If the Blue states so wonderfully pay the bills, that money must come from the money owners, the rich people who live there, and according ot your president, they don't even miss the money. I, on the other hand, notice and miss every dime Obama drains from me. As far as the 2% having all the money, again you are arguing against your own argument, since you indicated that the money for all the bills came from the Blue states where the money owners must live, since, according to you, that's where the money comes from. So your argument is kind of like watching a dog running in circles while chasing its own tail. Sheesh!! But as to hearing the other side of the story, we in the Red states aren't so terribly deprived after all. We can hear all we want, even Chris Matthews' leg-thrills, because we can still get MSNBC, the great liar of all things Red. Furthermore, all true Americans will always deeply respect the office of the President of the United States of America. But as to this man, your president, there will never be a time, even if he were president until dying of old age, when he will slow down his spending long enough to get us into a surplus. And frankly, I think it's you who needs to slow down on the hate speech. And again, dream on!!

"and the 11 million illegals in this country's living off freebies from the Obama Government."

Umm, illegals don't vote.

As to voting, some don't; some do. But all of them drain the system.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

Dream on!! Your holier-than-thou comments are ridiculous. Why would you feel so lucky to hear both sides when you make such demeaning comments against conservative talk radio. Frankly, your tacky little comments didn't show any gratitude for that "side" of information at all. So you may "hear" both sides, but you only listen to one of them. If the Blue states so wonderfully pay the bills, that money must come from the money owners, the rich people who live there, and according ot your president, they don't even miss the money. I, on the other hand, notice and miss every dime Obama drains from me. As far as the 2% having all the money, again you are arguing against your own argument, since you indicated that the money for all the bills came from the Blue states where the money owners must live, since, according to you, that's where the money comes from. So your argument is kind of like watching a dog running in circles while chasing its own tail. Sheesh!! But as to hearing the other side of the story, we in the Red states aren't so terribly deprived after all. We can hear all we want, even Chris Matthews' leg-thrills, because we can still get MSNBC, the great liar of all things Red. Furthermore, all true Americans will always deeply respect the office of the President of the United States of America. But as to this man, your president, there will never be a time, even if he were president until dying of old age, when he will slow down his spending long enough to get us into a surplus. And frankly, I think it's you who needs to slow down on the hate speech. And again, dream on!!

As to voting, some don't; some do. But all of them drain the system.

I got your back honey & your little neg to!

Hi Snow,

First I'd like to suggest that the name calling against the President does nothing but lower the character of the conversation before it even gets started. It wouldn't be tolerated if used toward a fellow poster here, would it? I think the President of the United States deserves at least as much respect as some random anonymous poster no matter what you think of his policies, but just my opinion.

Second Obama has repeatedly (including in his speech on election night) stated his eagerness to sign a bill extending the Bush tax cuts on your first $250K of AGI. That covers 98% of individual tax payers and 97% of small businesses reporting on their owners 1040. What he is asking for is to restore the tax rate on that portion of income over $250K back to the Clinton era rates. The 2% have seen thier incomes about double over the past few decades so this isn't going to be a problem for anyone. It won't solve our deficit/debt mess either, but its a help and we need all the help we can get. The republicans are holding the tax break for the 98% hostage to the 2%. If they would give in on this issue, I think it would also help pave the way for more spending cuts, which we certainly need as well.

I haven't post for a few months. Thank you for your comment above. I have lived in a couple of other countries and have visited a few others. I can tell you for sure we ***** alot about the President and yet no one comes in the middle of the night to take us on a joy ride never to be seen again. Some are complaining about this President..BUT I remember one that said' "THIS WAR WILL PAY FOR ITSELF" ! I am still waiting. Let's complain about that !!! GO RV!

• Upvote 2

lay off the cool-aid ,or get off the pipe, your statement lack substance we..republicans work for our money ,if you want this country to get back to a surplus get the illegals out of our schools,medical ,food stamp,and get the young girls off there backs and off the entailment programs they feel they deserve ...and back in school ... Independence is power

I work for my money too, but I don't call myself a republican. We are the people who support this country, WE are the people, all of us, and WE who support this country need to be United and stop pointing fingers at the top and the bottom and at each other. WE need to understand the truth. It is the greed that is sinking our country. This is the condition we are in because this is the TRUTH.

• Upvote 4

this says it all:

Dint Definitions of dint n. The mark left by a blow. An indentation or impression made by violence. In the phrase by dint of. To make a mark or cavity on or in, by a blow or by pressure.

Definitions of dint n. The mark left by a blow. An indentation or impression made by violence. In the phrase by dint of. To make a mark or cavity on or in, by a blow or by pressure.

http://www.morewords.com/word/dint/ - 1k -

Urban Dictionary - dint

Look up any word, like bootylicious. The word dint is used to describe any man who is acting like an *******. Or when any person is just being down right ******. OMG nicole, sydney told me that you hate me. She never said that you big dint.

http://www.urbandict...e.php?term=dint - 1k -

dint - Wiktionary

http://iron-start.com/search/index.php?q=dint&type=web

• Upvote 1

Greetings Adam,

Just read this:

"The top rate on dividends, for example, could climb to 39.6 percent from 15 percent if no action is taken. Capital gains taxes, which now top out at 15 percent, could rise above 20 percent, many financial advisers say. Most investment income will also be subject to a 3.8 percent charge to help pay for President Obama’s health care law."

Does that actually mean that President Bambam has given us the shaft?

Sincerely,

Brady C. Harness

Link Please?

• Downvote 1

I work for my money too, but I don't call myself a republican. We are the people who support this country, WE are the people, all of us, and WE who support this country need to be United and stop pointing fingers at the top and the bottom and at each other. WE need to understand the truth. It is the greed that is sinking our country. This is the condition we are in because this is the TRUTH.

Amen. And I only have 1 question - (A rhetoricalone and I know many here will understand...)

Who is John Galt?

http://amberandchaos.com/?page_id=106

• Upvote 1

Many of you need to educate yourselves on taxes:

"... the Republicans will end up blaming Obama for the policies they pushed in the Bush years, and the recession that began on a Republican president’s watch, and a continuation of tax cuts that they supported. They’ll have to. Because if they took all that off the debt clock, there wouldn’t be much debt there to blame him for at all.

... There is no single policy we have passed that has added as much to the debt, or that is projected to add as much to the debt in the future, as the Bush tax cuts, which Republicans passed in 2001 and 2003 and Obama and the Republicans extended in 2010. To my knowledge, all elected Republicans want to make the Bush tax cuts permanent. Democrats, by and large, want to end them for income over $250,000.

To be clear, Klein is referring to every dime of "the Bush tax cuts," which at this point really means "the federal income tax system we've had in place for nine years," from the highest to lowest taxable incomes. Solely based on eyeballing the graph (it really isn't worth digging further), the CBPP claims that the tax cuts passed in 2001 and 2003 are responsible for about 20%, or over $2.2 trillion, of the current $11.2 trillion of "debt held by the public."..."

Read more: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/tom-blumer/2012/08/30/wapos-ezra-klein-pulls-out-tired-bush-tax-cuts-cost-us-trillions-graph#ixzz2D9wyXuBx

Neg me all you want, but you need to deal in facts.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2