Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraq to be released from Chapter 7 Jan 2013

Boozer

Yes, Delta already translated the PDF files from Arabic that read the budget will be complete by January 2013 :) i smell a new rate inside there as well. Think about it, have they ever postponed their holidays to vote and approve on the budget? come on its a wrap. January looks very promising. We shall see.

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 6

Yes, Delta already translated the PDF files from Arabic that read the budget will be complete by January 2013 :) i smell a new rate inside there as well. Think about it, have they ever postponed their holidays to vote and approve on the budget? come on its a wrap. January looks very promising. We shall see.

Wow Easy this does sound good. Is it really true about them never wrapping up the budget on a timetable before? I have only been in this two years so far (seems like longer...like a bad marriage LOL)

• Upvote 2

That gives three months until the National Health Care goes into affect. I'll let you guys do you own homework on how that effects us.

Perfect timing for new tax rates...

Bingo not only higher capital gains tax but when bill Clinton got re-elected he used the kuwaiti dinar, so it has been said to help balance the budget. Now obama gets re-elected possibly using the Iraqi dinar Rv to balance the budget, could it be history repeating itself? hmm.. we shall see

• Upvote 5

Bingo not only higher capital gains tax but when bill Clinton got re-elected he used the kuwaiti dinar, so it has been said to help balance the budget. Now obama gets re-elected possibly using the Iraqi dinar Rv to balance the budget, could it be history repeating itself? hmm.. we shall see

I agree!! I've said this for along time. I have cousin who served in Desert Storm. He came back with the Kuwaiti dinar and now he's got a very good nest egg after he paid he home off and bought toys for himself and such.

• Upvote 3

I hope so!!!!

I agree!! I've said this for along time. I have cousin who served in Desert Storm. He came back with the Kuwaiti dinar and now he's got a very good nest egg after he paid he home off and bought toys for himself and such.

Nice to here this!!

Maybe "13" is our lucky number....???

Acutally 13 has followed me all my life. When gambling I play the number 13 and win. So maybe 2013 will be a good number year for me. It's in my SS card, my favorite sister was born on the 13th, and I have won lots of money using numbers that added up to 13. It may be unlucky for some but not me! GO RV!!

• Upvote 2