Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CBI to drop the zeros first of yr

Boozer

i have found older article from the web-ster site Delete the zeros of the Iraqi currency printed the beginning of 2013 and the new currency in early *June*

By maher

Babylonian News /

Baghdad 15/5/2012 3:47 PM

Iraqi parliamentary sources said that printing new Iraqi currency will start early next month of June will be replaced with the currency and delete zeros of which will be the beginning of next year 2013.

The parliamentary Finance Committee on Tuesday that the deletion of zeros and replacing Iraqi currency September early January 2013, as pointed out it will start printing the new currency in various categories in September.

A member of the Finance Committee Haitham Jubouri that "the month of January of next year 2013 will see the deletion of three zeros and the replacement of the currency," adding that "as of next September 2012, will be the direct printing of new currency in different categories."

The Jubouri that "the process of replacing the old currency will continue to a full year to be the withdrawal of the old in full within the first six months of the year 2014," noting that "delete three zeros and replace it from would be afterbirth on the stability of the Iraqi currency and reduce the demand for hard currency."

He Jubouri that "the Iraqi Central Bank dispelled all concerns relating to money laundering and forgery during the process of replacing the old currency El Jadida," explaining that "a device has a special anti-money laundering."

The Jubouri that "the reform of the currency management from the heart of the Central Bank and the deletion of zeros is a function of the strategy," stressing that "the Finance Committee of the Parliament supports the policy of the Iraqi Central Bank in this direction."

And the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers, on April 12, 2012, a decision to wait in the application of the process of removing zeros from the national currency, which had to stop all procedures relating to the operation mentioned until further notice.

According to some economists that Iraq is ready for the time being to delete the zeros of the Iraqi dinar, pointing out that this step you need to stabilize the security and political, as well as economic stability.

The Central Bank of Iraq announced, in January 2012, its intention to put a big three categories of the Iraqi dinar, including 200, 100 and 50 dinars after deleting three zeros from the currency, while pointing out that the process of replacing the currency ..................................... of course this is going to be an outta date deal ,,,, now if you have followed my rants ;) i have stated if we didn`t see the new lower notes in the september month last { which we didn`t } i am not soo impressed on the 1 -2013 date for the zero deal ---------> as of right now ,,,,,,, only thing i see is that 2013 will bring the chapter 7 deal to an end { hopefully } WE MIGHT SEE A RISE IN THE VALUE OF DINAR TO 1000 FROM 1168 but if this comes around in the 2013 will be hugh for sure ,,, only can hope that this would start the dominoe effect on other economies and they raise in value !! just me thinking thanks folks

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

That's what I'm talkin about! 1st President Obama gets 4 more years! And now this! What a great time it is to be an American!

I to was up set about the election, but trying to find a positive about said election I have come up with this. It is good! The sooner He runs our country into the toilet all the way, then maybe we can rebuild it based on our Constitution and we can be great again for maybe at least another 200 + years. just me praying for my kids and grand kids.

• Upvote 13
  • Downvote 11

I to was up set about the election, but trying to find a positive about said election I have come up with this. It is good! The sooner He runs our country into the toilet all the way, then maybe we can rebuild it based on our Constitution and we can be great again for maybe at least another 200 + years. just me praying for my kids and grand kids.

Why the negatives? Unless someone is calling Obama the antichrist it seems as though no one here is allowed to have an opposing view or political outlook. I am a proud registered Republican and have been my entire adult life. However, I respect all political views and opinions. I may not always agree with them, but I repect them. To neg someone for simply stating how they feel in a mature non threatening manner is both arrogant and ignorant in my opinion. Most people on here, like myself, have strong Christian values and beliefs. Last time I checked, tolerance, patience and understanding where a part of those values. So next time when someone wants to simply let off some steam and share their honest opinion, how about we all agree to disagree but respect their position.

Peace

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 5

Yeah, Obama got us 5.4 million news jobs to help make up for the 12 MILLION Bush and his capitalist banker buddies lost us in 2008....

Welcome to planet EARTH. Where have you been and did you have a passport?

Did you mention a toilet?

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 15

Yeah, Obama got us 5.4 million news jobs to help make up for the 12 MILLION Bush and his capitalist banker buddies lost us in 2008....

When u are losing more jobs than creating in the 4 years in office thats not good. Going 0n 6 trillion plus deficiet and he's moving forward with his plan. :lol:

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

Thank You, so true how he is cleaning up 8 years of Bush and it will be more then the 8 years he is allowed to do it....So sad and thank God Oboma got back in. ..Peace and Happy Thanks Giving Everyone

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 10

Why the negatives? Unless someone is calling Obama the antichrist it seems as though no one here is allowed to have an opposing view or political outlook. I am a proud registered Republican and have been my entire adult life. However, I respect all political views and opinions. I may not always agree with them, but I repect them. To neg someone for simply stating how they feel in a mature non threatening manner is both arrogant and ignorant in my opinion. Most people on here, like myself, have strong Christian values and beliefs. Last time I checked, tolerance, patience and understanding where a part of those values. So next time when someone wants to simply let off some steam and share their honest opinion, how about we all agree to disagree but respect their position.

Peace

Exactly! Well put.

But ya know.....it was hard to understand what Geman was was really saying there...."up" and then "set" and then he said "I to" - did he mean "I too" as in also? Or "I go to...school?" Hard to say what he really means when he can't spell....

Nothing new here also original article was intended to state that it has to happen ( redenomination ) at the beginning of a calender year. Not actually stating 2013

Thanks for posting :blink::huh:

That's correct. As I have studied, iraq's calendar year can start on any date during the year.

Peace

I really did'nt see anything arrogant within the post in question. Like yours an opinion was rendered-peace

So you dont wanna make any money??? blink.gif

Thats what will happen if they go through with it.....

Sadly..........................yep

Peace

Just the fact that the majority of posts are anti-President and dangerous talk about not following the Constitution and treating him as if he were supposed to be a dictator. This is a democracy, a republic. When the Tea-Party has done nothing but sabotage the government, make it inept, and have only the goal of having more power at the expense of democratic values to get their way, rather than be patriotic and put partisan bickering aside to fix the mess that was created before this one got into office.

If all that money's from the profits that these business have made was reinvested rather than spend on politics then we would have been in a much better position. Yet the desire for. a one term President rather than a stronger USA was their goal. Business is only one aspect of this nation, yet instead it is focused on that, criticizing the President's church attendance with a idiot preacher, calling him a Muslim ignoring his Christian past, saying that he isn't an American, calling everyone who is not a Christian to not being an American, ignoring the Constitution when the checks and balances have set the nation to a standstill by your party, and then politicizing a tragedy when the anger should be against those who have done us wrong. So yeah, accept your worthless negatives. They don't mean much at all, because once you and I cash in, of it goes our way, it won't matter. Been defending your right to give and receive negatives for over twenty years one way or another so, bask it! Your in America where you can be brave behind a computer and not have to worry about the Feds coming at your door!

So enjoy the negs, my fellow American, I have. As long as I speak my mind and you speak yours, it doesn't really mean a thing. So, neg away, all of mine are from your fellow tea party members not from my opinion regarding the dinar.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3