Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

THE HIGHER TAX IS ON ITS WAY

Skybear

At least Romney isn't in to ship our US jobs to China

At least with Romney there would have been jobs to ship to China. After the next four years there will be no jobs at all which will solve the problem. I can't wait for the national "voter's remorse" when all those Obama-manics get their first paycheck to see how much more the regime is taking out of their pay! There is no free lunch folks.

At least with Romney there would have been jobs to ship to China. After the next four years there will be no jobs at all which will solve the problem. I can't wait for the national "voter's remorse" when all those Obama-manics get their first paycheck to see how much more the regime is taking out of their pay! There is no free lunch folks.

Wont be many left after Obummer signs "HIS" new "TRADE" agreements with Cambodia, and Myanmar. Not worried about Thailand, my wife just bought a new Ford diesel truck. Made in Thailand !! :angry:

Edited by mr john
  • Upvote 1

Skybear is dating Bondlady?

Okie Is Dating Bulldog ....... Don't Worry, Bulldog's Been Neutered .......

Texas1 Is Dating Both Of His Ex Wives ....... All His Exxes Still Date Texas .......

SteveI Is Dating Himself ....... It Was Love At First Site ....... Although They Still Fight Alot .......

:D:D:D

When did this message board become so irresponsibly Republican. It's the Republicans that got us into this mess with 2 unnecessary wars, spending trillions that we don't have. The voters are not stupid drug addicts, they see the truth behind all the deceiptful Republican cover-ups. Why else did Bush not campaign for Romney...He had too much negative baggage. Clinton campaigned for Obama, he had nothing to hide. People you have to get a grip!!! Yes taxes will have to be raised in order to get us out of Bush's mess, but the hardest hit will not be the middle classes. When the estate tax holiday is finally repealed, the billionaires that pay nothing in estate taxes will finally have to belly up and that alone will cut the deficit in half. More importantly it might restore order to the middle class so everyone starts from a level playground.

This board has ALWAYS been a platform for the right wing! I don't even like to come here except that sometimes there are some really good dinar rumors. I wish they would just stick to that and tout their political blather somewhere else.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 9

Wait till these Obama supporters see how they are the rich Obama was talking about. Before they actually have a chance to be rich. These taxes will keep them from getting rich. The truly rich won't be effected as they already have the money protected. They basically voted for their own enslavement.

I voted for Ron Paul. Not that I agree with him on every issue.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

It's the Republicans that got us into this mess with 2 unnecessary wars, spending trillions that we don't have.

WRONG. Iraq was a GOP war. Afghanistan is a Jackass war. GOP supports carbon energy supplies. Jackasses day dream of renewable energy supplies. If it weren't for the largest lithium deposits in the world being in Afghanistan, Jackasses would not have supported that war. News flash... Both failed and we are paying for them now and well into the future. Spout your puritan liberal mantra all you want but the truth can be seen by any who dare to look for it.

DinarThug : You are so funny. You always make someone to laugh.

By the way, the higher tax for whom? the richest or poorest people or both?

Thanks For Asking For My Opinion Big Al ! ;)

Although The Truth Is That This Is Now An Old Thread And Probably Only About 8 People Will Now Read It !

The Answer To Ur Question Is That This Country Pays For The Rest Of The Worlds Defense -

While They Go About Alocating Funds Which They Would've Spent On Defence To Social Medicine Etc. ...

The Point Is That They Live In An Artificial World On Our Dime -

I Used To Live In Europe For A Short Period Of Time And Many People There Acknowledged That Fact.

The Bottom Line Is That Socialized Medicine Is A Total Fallacy But Unfortunatly If U Want To Point A Finger -

It Was Propagated By Us In The First Place ! :o

B)B)B)

• Upvote 1

Thanks For Asking For My Opinion Big Al ! ;)

Although The Truth Is That This Is Now An Old Thread And Probably Only About 8 People Will Now Read It !

The Answer To Ur Question Is That This Country Pays For The Rest Of The Worlds Defense -

While They Go About Alocating Funds Which They Would've Spent On Defence To Social Medicine Etc. ...

The Point Is That They Live In An Artificial World On Our Dime -

I Used To Live In Europe For A Short Period Of Time And Many People There Acknowledged That Fact.

The Bottom Line Is That Socialized Medicine Is A Total Fallacy But Unfortunatly If U Want To Point A Finger -

It Was Propagated By Us In The First Place ! :o

B)B)B)

European clown, huh?

European on the same pant leg eura pullin.....

• Upvote 1

European clown, huh?

European on the same pant leg eura pullin.....

Lol ! :lol:

Well At Least It Makes Me Out To Be Some Sort Of An Exotic Circ De Soleil Clown ! :rolleyes:

:D:D:D

The Truth Is That I I Lived There For A Little Over A Year When I Was A Teenager As A Corporate Brat ! :o

Aside Fom The No Drinking Age There (Imagagine How I Suffered :rolleyes: )

It Was Great Place To Experience As A Teenager.

The Point Is That I'm Telling You That They All Acknowledged That Their Gov't Had A Budget For Healthcare -

Because THE UNITED STATES Provided For Their Defense !

Btw, Canada Acknowledges The Same Thing ! ;)

• Upvote 1

More garbage being posted in this rumors section. What are you basing your tax codes on? Do you work for the IRS or for that matter have a seat in Congress or the Senate implementing a new tax proposal I think not. The most prudent of investors in this investment have a very good understanding of how to manage the tax laws when it comes time to cash in, obviously you do not.

Does anyone really believe increased taxation will have any bearing on the deficit? If so ...................really? The goverment claims to want country unity but are the masters of division. There is a good argument that the gov created and wants to maintain class seperation. Increased taxation does nothing but add more money for the boys in DC to waste. Do not be fooled otherwise-Peace

Edited by caz1104
  • Upvote 2

Im just hoping that we dont have a small cash in window. That we can cash in just as we need it. Take some while vacationing to other countries, I have been told that we could possibly even buy a house with dinar by my tax lady. Buy real estate out of the country. I am sure there are other countries currencies that we could exchange to where we dont have to pay that 25-30 % tax when we turn in our dinars for dollars at the begining of the year.

I am sure that the rich are going to be making sure to have their money out of the country by the end of the year. I heard the other day on the rush limbaugh show that we could be paying up to 30% on any profit made when selling a house or business. Sell the house before the beginning of the year, problem solved.

WATCH YOUR 6

For those who might still be naive enough to believe that "Uncle" Sam is somehow actually on your side, please note the events of the last several weeks involving FBI mining of e-mails.

There has been NO PROBLEM for all the e-mail providers (YAHOO, GOOGLE, MSM, etc) to give not just SOME of the e-mails to the good friends at the FBI and the even "gooder" friendsd at NSA, but they gave ALL E-MAIL records, including those NOT EVEN SENT (i.e. DRAFT and saved but NOT SENT).

Two Generals and Heaven-only-knows how many others have had their privacy invaded beyond comprehension. Some of their soidid privacy has now been published by our highly etical news agencies (NBC, CBN, ABC, etc) just as other soidid and "juicy" tidbits are published in grocerystore tabloids internationally. While Generals Patraeus and Allen are being crucified, and PRESIDENTS get-away with worse. . .what do you think are YOUR privacy violations?

You think your bank data, your phone calls, your e-mails, your wires are not ALSO being scrutinized to see if there is ANY reason to freeze your accounts, invade your otherwise PRIVATE e-mail letters and sift through all your other communications?

If these dinars DO revalue anytime during the next 25-years, YOU WILL BE TARGETED in everything you have, say, write or THINK you have protected - count on it.

• Upvote 2

WATCH YOUR 6

For those who might still be naive enough to believe that "Uncle" Sam is somehow actually on your side, please note the events of the last several weeks involving FBI mining of e-mails.

There has been NO PROBLEM for all the e-mail providers (YAHOO, GOOGLE, MSM, etc) to give not just SOME of the e-mails to the good friends at the FBI and the even "gooder" friendsd at NSA, but they gave ALL E-MAIL records, including those NOT EVEN SENT (i.e. DRAFT and saved but NOT SENT).

Two Generals and Heaven-only-knows how many others have had their privacy invaded beyond comprehension. Some of their soidid privacy has now been published by our highly etical news agencies (NBC, CBN, ABC, etc) just as other soidid and "juicy" tidbits are published in grocerystore tabloids internationally. While Generals Patraeus and Allen are being crucified, and PRESIDENTS get-away with worse. . .what do you think are YOUR privacy violations?

You think your bank data, your phone calls, your e-mails, your wires are not ALSO being scrutinized to see if there is ANY reason to freeze your accounts, invade your otherwise PRIVATE e-mail letters and sift through all your other communications?

If these dinars DO revalue anytime during the next 25-years, YOU WILL BE TARGETED in everything you have, say, write or THINK you have protected - count on it.

Wow that is paranoia at it's best. Do you think maybe because these guys are paid by the government that has anything to do with it? Most companies monitor computer activity amongst their employees why should this be different? Not saying it is right just the same.

Besides when did it matter about one's sex life so much? The wives should be the ones mad as hell.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Wow that is paranoia at it's best. Do you think maybe because these guys are paid by the government that has anything to do with it? Most companies monitor computer activity amongst their employees why should this be different? Not saying it is right just the same.

Besides when did it matter about one's sex life so much? The wives should be the ones mad as hell.

dinarmite -

You think this is paranoia? Go ask your bank manager how EASILY he will release ALL your bank records to any Federal Agency asking for it with a warrant which isn't even SIGNED by a judge, simply and only filled-OUT by the Federal Agency.

If you can actually GET your e-mail provider service to even TALK with you (and I doubt you will even get a phone number to SPEAK with the Security Office for your provider). . .ask them whether they do not GLADLY and INSTANTLY turn-over ALL the e-mail records on you when the agency even when only a request is presented for ONE SPECIFIC e-mail. Ask them if they don't ROUTINELY already do this for e-mail accounts involving THOUSANDS of requests EVERY week!

Paranoia? I think not.

Are you old enough to remember the era of Senator Joseph R. McCarthy and the files kept on every notable person in Washington who "opposed" the administration. . .or any even semi-wealthy person, by J. Edgar Hoover? The shoe was on the other political foot in those days. . .but the swastikas and Brown Shirts look about the same. The DIFFERENCE today is that it is much easier to snoop and unethically record and gather all that you are writing, saying, wiring, saving, spending, buying. After all. . . .it is ONLY to protect you. Moreover, you may NOT even be one of the ones where your e-mail is being read!

May the odds be EVER in your favor!

• Upvote 1