Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

THE HIGHER TAX IS ON ITS WAY

Skybear

When did this message board become so irresponsibly Republican. It's the Republicans that got us into this mess with 2 unnecessary wars, spending trillions that we don't have. The voters are not stupid drug addicts, they see the truth behind all the deceiptful Republican cover-ups. Why else did Bush not campaign for Romney...He had too much negative baggage. Clinton campaigned for Obama, he had nothing to hide. People you have to get a grip!!! Yes taxes will have to be raised in order to get us out of Bush's mess, but the hardest hit will not be the middle classes. When the estate tax holiday is finally repealed, the billionaires that pay nothing in estate taxes will finally have to belly up and that alone will cut the deficit in half. More importantly it might restore order to the middle class so everyone starts from a level playground.

Get a grip, its been 4 yrs. Its still Bushs fault. REALLY?

Skybear in some ways I do agree with you that is why I believe in old school way, face to face, phone calls, etc. Facebook and other social media outlets have help make easy pickings of information, but I guess I feel that I have nothing that important to see or try to put out information that is bias to make the red flag wave

My thought is that IF the government is watching me, the money spent is a major waste, why did I buy dinar just give me the waste.

• Upvote 2

HIGHER TAXES ARE ON THE WAY? What happened did they overturn the election

and give it to Mitt Romney?Thats it I am seceding from the union.Rioting in the streets!

putting up a petition aginst mitt.Check his birth certificate for authenticity.

Sound familar?

Why are tax going to be higher they are long enough already.But thats ok we can put one

in each republicans chair. :o

Warning do not read! Extreme left wing extremist at WORK.All rich repubs go back to your

Tax shelters! Rich Republicans and the Rothechilds=same thing neither pays there fair share.

PG is sorry for kicking the hornets nest like it was the opening kick off in a football game.

You should not read any PG post for your safety.You could go stark raving mad! :angry:

PG is sorry if he hurt your feelers and cares about you. :)

God Bless us Libs were the only ones to save our country.

Remember support your leaders and our Country its the only way you wont get arrested

for Treason.Remember this also; Obama gives money away its the fat cat republican that

you should be looking out for he takes the poors money and doesnt pay his fair share in taxes.

O gives and R takes it away from the poor.

PG reserves the right to be a dumbarse and his way farout extreme leftist thinking

I just feel everyone should know the truth is all no biggie.

God Bless everyone who can collect off the republicans money because its the only way your gonna get it!

PG is sorry for his views not matching your views and has the right to freedom of speech.

Or is that the part Obama tore off the constitution?

He just wants to tell us what to do to protect us from ourselves.Physco America

I'm living proof :D Told you not to listen to PG. :huh:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

PG, do you think that tax shelters are not being used by democrats? You seem to be implying that only republicans use them. Do you think that Warren Buffet may be up to his nostrils, in tax shelters? By the way, tax shelters are legal. If you dont' use them, you are giving money away to be wasted by our federal government.

I won't take the time to express my feelings on liberals, but I will say, I'm thankful that I'm not one!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 5