Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Bondlady Chat - Oct 16

Trimark

***///

Wow. :o

So this thing could hit with a bang, limp with a wimper, disappear in a puff of smoke or

drag us along for another indefinite period of time....

Suffice to say, watching the Iraqi people's reaction to all this will be something to see.

Will they feel slighted by Shabibi...? Be skeptical of Maliki and the charges his camp has levied...?

WIll they demand revaluation of their currency immediately...? Grab pitch forks & torches...?

Wow... :mellow:

• Upvote 3

Everything gets turned into "Go RV" on Dinar forums.

There is nothing good about what is happening in Iraq right now. This is a money grab by Maliki, who is working toward becoming a dictator. If Maliki were to RV the Dinar in this unstable situation, it would effectively make the Dinar worthless where the world was concerned.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Turkish mandated central management and reports not return Shabibi

- OCTOBER 16, 2012

Turkish mandated central management and reports not return Shabibi

Baghdad - to write off

cost of the Council of Ministers Chairman of the Board of Supreme Audit Abdul Basit Turki managed by the Central Bank after sources confirmed not return Governor Sinan Shabibi Baghdad while his deputy denied the appearance of Mohammed Saleh those news. Saleh said for the (time) yesterday (not reached in any arrest warrant, either against me or against Shabibi but after participating in the Tokyo conference promised to Baghdad and went Shabibi to one European countries are likely to return to Baghdad after two days), confirming (the formation of an investigative committee of Committees financial and economic in Parliament on certain issues relating to the work of the Central Bank), referring to the (lack of knowledge commissioned a Turkish bank management).

and check the integrity issues associated with the bank, according to a spokesman for the Authority and Chairman of the Integrity Committee in the parliament Bahaa al-Araji. The Associated Press quoted French spokesman Hassan Aati saying yesterday (we received a special file by the Central Bank of the Parliamentary Integrity Committee and the investigation is under way now). But Araji said that (the issue is not about money but about the procedures and instructions led to the increase in the price of the dollar against the dinar and the low rate of the dinar), and added Araji said (the investigation was still going on. Issued arrest warrants but has not issued warrants travel ban), noting that ( Number of warrants amounted thirtieth memorandum include bank governor and his deputy), and confirmed his confidence in the (central bank governor and his deputy would represent in court), and he said (this judge's decision must be respected and we hope the politicians not to interfere).

Meanwhile, did not confirm Aati (issuance arrest warrants in this case), explaining that (Integrity Commission does not issue arrest warrants or arrested, but that jurisdiction to investigate, and if there were arrest warrants are issued by the judiciary alone).

was Shabibi has said from Tokyo two days ago (I do not know anything about it and, God willing, there will be no arrest warrants).

AZQ01 http://www.azzaman.com/?p=15865

Edited by yota691

this is really getting crazy ,,,, so now that the g.o.i has put a puppet in the place of shabbi , we can expect too see the maliki bunch running in and making the c.b.i an open identiy ,, opposite of what it is now ,,, and i`m thinking that the rate will be --- back too a range of .10 if it can even get out of the starting gates :unsure: thanks bond lady for putting in the time too chase these leads for us ,,,, we will not hear much more this week but i`m in the line of thinking next tuesday will be a barn burner of information about this,,, GOOD LUCK TOO US ALL

So now that Shabibi is being removed, all of a sudden BL is saying he wanted to lop?? blink.gif

But BL, you said for so long that removing the zeros is the RV we wanted and Shabs was the master behind this plan......

Why the change of heart now? LOL

What a joke she is! Lmao!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 12

***///

Wow. :o

So this thing could hit with a bang, limp with a wimper, disappear in a puff of smoke or

drag us along for another indefinite period of time....

Suffice to say, watching the Iraqi people's reaction to all this will be something to see.

Will they feel slighted by Shabibi...? Be skeptical of Maliki and the charges his camp has levied...?

WIll they demand revaluation of their currency immediately...? Grab pitch forks & torches...?

Wow... :mellow:

Sounds like another episode of "As the Dinar Turns" to me Sarge!!! emot-shakehead.gif

Come on boyz... pull up your big boy pants and "git-r-dun" already!!! biggrin.gif

Thanks for the post Trimark!wink.gif ... and of course thanks BondLady!!! wub.gif

Come On RV Baby!!! cool.gif

I have this gut feeling that this new guy is going to release the new rate... quick. RELEASE THE HOUNDS!!!!!

Who was that cowboy in the drive by??? Could that really be our old friend Alex??? wink.gif

Release the hounds? rolleyes.gif ...well it's about time.... they have been turning into real couch potato's!!! laugh.gif

DOGS.jpgwink.gif

• Upvote 2

Thanksgivining has been coming since 2003, read Forbes, the great Dinar Scam, the only people making money are the dealers and and site operators and I must sya making a Dam good living. Nothing has changed since I bought mine in 2004. Since it's stashed in a S.D. box in the bank I will continue to ride the wave till it dies, if it hits fine, if not was like buying a lottery ticket. I must say the drama amazes me. Any way, I am still in. Just get tired of hearing it's going to hit soon, been waiting on (hit soon) almost 9 years. Have a great day.

• Upvote 1

So now that Shabibi is being removed, all of a sudden BL is saying he wanted to lop?? blink.gif

But BL, you said for so long that removing the zeros is the RV we wanted and Shabs was the master behind this plan......

Why the change of heart now? LOL

LOL she has seen the light. Peace

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

So she saying Shabibi stole all this money to RD!! Makes sense to steal all of this monies to RD and you still have a pile of worthless currency!!! toilet+paper.jpg

But if he stole it then an rd is easier to hide all he's free profit, and harder to get caught. :eyebrows: