Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Rate and Date

coolbeans

and the drums roll .......blink.gifblink.gifblink.gif

Too funny..I post a 2 hour progam and you make negitive reply in less tan 30 min of my post? :lol:

Dig this...possible (speculation) of rate and date from Phoenix's "As Above So Below Team"

This is the FIRST solid (date and rate) I have ever heard there.

Sorry but it looks like the link was taken out by the mods so you must go to Phoenix Rising Radio and look for the featured episode. The Iraqi Dinar RV

Or Google asdf at Blog talk Radio and look for his featured broadcast.

Edited by coolbeans
  • Upvote 2

Go to Blog Talk Radio. Search "asdf" and look for his featured episode for the Date and Rate of the IQD.

Question...why is DV so afraid of asdf that they block all links?

Or, you could just tell us. Two hours is a long time.

They don't allow any outside dinar links. It's nothing personal.

• Upvote 2

$2.89 works for me :bravo: and Oct 15, 2012 is ok too :wacko::drool:

Me too, but the more I think about it... If Bush 1 & 2 have anything at all to do with this, wouldn't they "pull out all the stops"

to keep this RV happening until AFTER the election?

Seems like the RV could be used as some sort of tool to sway the elections (one way or the other, I'm not sure ).

Just a thought, but what's a month and change if we get a decent rate it will still be a great Christmas.

Go RV.

• Upvote 1

I used to listen to Phoenix a lot when his show was on nightly. I always liked the guy, and his wife, Lakehouse is an incrdeble newshound. Sometimes he goes off on this astrological stuff which I'm not really into, but other than that, I always found him to be pretty level headed. Hope he's right. Love the rate. Seems a bit high, but I love it!

RSS

• Upvote 5

I used to listen to Phoenix a lot when his show was on nightly. I always liked the guy, and his wife, Lakehouse is an incrdeble newshound. Sometimes he goes off on this astrological stuff which I'm not really into, but other than that, I always found him to be pretty level headed. Hope he's right. Love the rate. Seems a bit high, but I love it!

RSS

Well you will be upset to hear it was not Phoenix who said it but one of his astrologers on the show. Still fun speculation.

• Upvote 1