Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Rate and Date

coolbeans

This Just in we have the date and its Oct 15 IN THE COMMING YEAR"s.... Hahahaha I just love myself.. TerryK just Posted that they are cashing in in RENO. some of his Friends cashed in Last Night.. as Okie took them out on his 747 . :soon:

Edited by Boozer

$2.89!?!?!?!?!??!!??!?!??!?!?!?? Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaat ..... Daaaaaaaaaaaamn ...... how happy would I be... sheesh...

sounds very astronomical for it to be that rate from the gate... but if it is... my hand full of dinar is going to turn into a bucket of DOLLAS....

:drool::eek:

:cigar:

GO RV!!! Oct 15TH

October 15th

2.89 USD = 1 IQD

O.K. I listened to much of the show last night... I'm not here to bash anyone... I think ya'll know that if you have been around for a little while. I have been a huge fan of Phoenix in the past, and if you take what he now says with a grain of salt (what does that mean anyway???rolleyes.gif)... if he comes in with solid articles I am still a big fan of his and Lakehouse, however, let it be noted much of his "Intel" and "Matrix of Information" lately has been from a team of Psychic's that he has assembles as guest's on his show. It was one of these guest's that Phoenix put on the spot and he stated a rate and date. So far Phoenix hasn't skated out on that thin ice. I will keep touching base with his show occasionally ... but I lose interest real fast when he turns his show over to these guests.... that's my opinion, I'm not trying to offend anyone but I like something a little more substantial than that.

Phoenix did mention that the rate his guest quoted was similar to some panel that came up with a rate that could work for the RV of the IQD... I would go with their opinion over his guest.

• Upvote 4

Dig this...possible (speculation) of rate and date from Phoenix's "As Above So Below Team"

This is the FIRST solid (date and rate) I have ever heard there.

$2.89 per dinar :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: October 2012 :shakehead:

FIRST solid rate and date....depends on what you mean by solid cause there have been hundreds, no thousands of solid rates and dates given just in the last 4 years. :confused:

If this is true, I will be an extremely wealthy woman. I have been modestly, sort-of, right-next-door-to-poor all my life. So it would take a bit of that ole' "getting-used-to" for me to figure out how to handle having more money than I could spend, unless I am somehow underestimating myself. Rest assured, however--If it calls for adjusting, then adjust, I will. haha

But I plan to use Adam's experts to get the help I will need so I will never run out of money. Too many newly rich are also back to being poor all over again soon. I pray I will have more wisdom than to do that, but I will need really good help, so that is my plan.

• Upvote 3

October 15th

2.89 USD = 1 IQD

Thanks SF.

$2.89 works for me :bravo: and Oct 15, 2012 is ok too :wacko::drool:

It would work for me too.. Tomorrow I'm offically starting the first of many dental sessions ( removal of a few teeth and then reconstruction)....I have a long way to go with this ordeal. Here in Italy dental work is FKN expensive.

A friend of mine just told me the other day that he had a 4 and a half hours session a week ago... The cost? Nine thousand Euros ( 2k EUR per hr.)

Thanks SF.

It would work for me too.. Tomorrow I'm offically starting the first of many dental sessions ( removal of a few teeth and then reconstruction)....I have a long way to go with this ordeal. Here in Italy dental work is FKN expensive.

A friend of mine just told me the other day that he had a 4 and a half hours session a week ago... The cost? Nine thousand Euros ( 2k EUR per hr.)

Just got my teeth cleaned (below the gum line) had a root canal and had it topped with a gold crown. $150 US. Couldnt make an appointment in the states for that.

• Upvote 3

Just got my teeth cleaned (below the gum line) had a root canal and had it topped with a gold crown. $150 US. Couldnt make an appointment in the states for that.

I hear ya....DinarThug went to a US dentist and got all of his tooth whitened. Looks great....

• Upvote 2

O.K. I listened to much of the show last night... I'm not here to bash anyone... I think ya'll know that if you have been around for a little while. I have been a huge fan of Phoenix in the past, and if you take what he now says with a grain of salt (what does that mean anyway???rolleyes.gif)... if he comes in with solid articles I am still a big fan of his and Lakehouse, however, let it be noted much of his "Intel" and "Matrix of Information" lately has been from a team of Psychic's that he has assembles as guest's on his show. It was one of these guest's that Phoenix put on the spot and he stated a rate and date. So far Phoenix hasn't skated out on that thin ice. I will keep touching base with his show occasionally ... but I lose interest real fast when he turns his show over to these guests.... that's my opinion, I'm not trying to offend anyone but I like something a little more substantial than that.

Phoenix did mention that the rate his guest quoted was similar to some panel that came up with a rate that could work for the RV of the IQD... I would go with their opinion over his guest.

This is what I have read--to "take something with a grain of salt" refers to a time when salt was a highly valued commodity, difficult to obtain since people had to travel long distances and haul it back home, and also before refrigeration, so if food was beginning to taste a little rancid, it was a bit more palatable and easier to get down if they could use a prized grain of salt on it. So the term means that whatever one is saying is slightly off, and it would be easier to swallow if it had a touch of something that made it a bit more palatable, such as that prized grain of salt.

• Upvote 1