Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Will open the Baghdad Stock Exchange and infiltrated .. Conference in London will turn Iraq into a bank to finance the bankrupt states

yota691

Will open the Baghdad Stock Exchange and infiltrated .. Conference in London will turn Iraq into a bank to finance the bankrupt states

Version 2 has been read once

Author: the future of Iraq

17/09/2012 12:00 am

BAGHDAD / future Iraqi

parliamentary sources said that a high-level Iraqi delegation will attend a conference on investment in the banking sector and banks in Iraq to be held in the British capital London. Sources indicate that the conference will make Iraq a bank to finance the rescue bankrupt economies and banks in Europe and the United States, as is the case with the GCC banking sector. The sources also indicated that if this plan has, will make the Baghdad market securities exposed, and infiltrated by foreign companies, in return for a scenario that occurred in Southeast Asia in the eighties and caused the bankruptcy of those countries.

http://www.almustakbalpaper.net/ArticleShow.aspx?ID=27774

• Upvote 17

"Sources indicate that the conference will make Iraq a bank to finance the rescue bankrupt economies and banks in Europe and the United States..."

Umm, am I reading this right? Iraq is going to rescue the EU and US? I can't think of any way that happens except through our thing.

Holy Cow yota! I really haven't had to much to say about the news today, but OMG am reading this correctly? Iraq/GCC is going to bail out our US and European bankrupt banks? I always figured we would be speaking Chinese not Arabic. Could they be talkin about the FED? Hah, where are we standing now?

• Upvote 2

Badda Bing Babee!!!!

What were you saying about caviar and champagne? Pull the Kamels around, will you? And make sure they are wearing the red bras, spinners, and burkas with bling.

This is from Enorrste regarding this article:

"I see this as a very powerful confirmation of our investment. Think about it: at the current rate of the IQD Iraq couldn't bail out anyone! But if the value of the IQD goes up to a dollar, or even more, then Iraq will become one of the strongest countries in the ME. At that point they could definitely help out failing European banks/economies. More to the point, dinars held by European countries will strengthen their reserves, thereby shoring up their own currencies.

Notice also that the article talks about bailing out the United States. This is a clear indication that the dinars in American coffers will be used as foreign reserves, thereby shoring up the USD.

This article is POWERFUL! Even if short."

Steve

• Upvote 5

What were you saying about caviar and champagne? Pull the Kamels around, will you? And make sure they are wearing the red bras, spinners, and burkas with bling.

"I see this as a very powerful confirmation of our investment. Think about it: at the current rate of the IQD Iraq couldn't bail out anyone! But if the value of the IQD goes up to a dollar, or even more, then Iraq will become one of the strongest countries in the ME. At that point they could definitely help out failing European banks/economies. More to the point, dinars held by European countries will strengthen their reserves, thereby shoring up their own currencies.

Notice also that the article talks about bailing out the United States. This is a clear indication that the dinars in American coffers will be used as foreign reserves, thereby shoring up the USD.

Steve

Oh my......skip the Kamel Kaviar, that is nasty.....but lets get the real stuff. And Johnny Walker blue. And thank you Yota for bringing it! And Ms. C for adding more happy to it all with Ernie. ;)

Edited by zigmeister

Steve

Spinners!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a visual.............

Carrello you ARE the best!!!

Gotta meet you in VEGAS Baby!!!

Drinks on me..........................

Quad B)

• Upvote 1

The longer this "supposed" event is delayed, the more I see the importance of it happening, not so much in what we as investors want, but more in light of the needs of dire countries, which in turn helps us investors as we ride the coat-tails of the powers-that-be that realize the monetary potential of a severely devalued currency. ;)

• Upvote 5