Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The new currency

dinarck

Yeah I must have missed all of that. Too bad. It would have been intresting to read the head of a central bank preannouncing an upcoming 100,000% RV.

Lifting, erasing, deleting, whatever. It all means the same and that's a RD. Sorry.

I may not have caught all that you read but I did catch them say the exchange will be 1000 to 1. I also heard Shabs say multiple times that he will model the RD after Turkey. I have also heard him say redenomination over and over. He did also say that it won't increase purchasing power. Shall I go on?

Yes I have seen the 1000-1 but that is not the RV they did a rate change from 1189 to 1166 was that a RV not it was to help inflation & black market pull on the exchange rate. 1000-1 is no RV because it's not what Shabibi has said many times for it to be equal to the dollar so to me making reference to 1-1.

When they said like turkey or the others that refereed to it was to show it could be done. But you have to remember the world bank & IMF will not back a lop & has said that in the news, Also there was an artical from the world bank showing no lop & a day later the C.B.I. also showed another artical with no lop.

If you think it will LOP than why waist your time in this investment you won't make any money on a LOP, on a lop you only break even. So explain why you would waist your time in something that brings only stress to your life if you don't expect to make millions. Question would you buy stock that had no chance of making a return? I would say no you don't. so you must expect something other than a lop. Am I right.

If you are talking about the RD articles being lies, why would they bother as opposed to just saying nothing? i.e. the currency is clearly working at least OK as it is so just say you will leave it alone. That is completely unambiguous. An RD requires that the entire population knows about it so they have to talk about it where as an RV likely only needs a tiny handful of folks to know. So if an RV is the real plan, it makes no sense to me that they would talk about currency plans at all.

if you are talking about the CBI financials they of course could be (and likely are) off by some amount, but there are big factors indicating they are at least about correct.

* There are many external factors that match up. The GOI budget and the amount it is actually spending. The amount of oil being pumped, being sold, being delivered to buyers, and the price they paid for it. The state of the dinar itself. The fit of the size of the money supply to Iraq's GDP (much smaller and their economy would freeze up).

* Can you think of a single case in all of history when a country or financial institution misreported their numbers and they turned out to be vastly BETTER than they reported? Such inaccurate reports invariably over estimate assets (reserves in this case) and under estimate liabilities (the size of the money supply). So if the numbers are significantly off its more likely they are off that the dinar is worth even LESS than it is set to and an RV is even harder than it seems, not easier. Though even here I can't see how they would be off by more than say 10%.

* Above all else Iraq wants acceptance into the global club and perpetrating a fraud on the group (the UST, the IMF, the World Bank, the WTO, OPEC, etc) does not seem like a good way to gain that acceptance. For all those organizations to be "in on it", that would mean many thousands of people would know about this and that is far too many to keep it secret.

I see no way that the CBI's numbers can be off by even 2x let alone 1000x as some (maybe not you Caz) claim. Could they be off by 5% or even 10%? sure, but not significantly more.

Also note, the main function of the cbi is to maintain price stability. Moving from 1166:1 to 1:1 overnight, would go against the main function of the cbi. anyways, im over the lop talk, its going to be what it is

Yes I have seen the 1000-1 but that is not the RV they did a rate change from 1189 to 1166 was that a RV not it was to help inflation & black market pull on the exchange rate. 1000-1 is no RV because it's not what Shabibi has said many times for it to be equal to the dollar so to me making reference to 1-1.

When they said like turkey or the others that refereed to it was to show it could be done. But you have to remember the world bank & IMF will not back a lop & has said that in the news, Also there was an artical from the world bank showing no lop & a day later the C.B.I. also showed another artical with no lop.

If you think it will LOP than why waist your time in this investment you won't make any money on a LOP, on a lop you only break even. So explain why you would waist your time in something that brings only stress to your life if you don't expect to make millions. Question would you buy stock that had no chance of making a return? I would say no you don't. so you must expect something other than a lop. Am I right.

1189 to 1166 was in fact a RV. It was an actual RV. RVs by 1000 times the value do not exist.

1000 to 1 isn't a RV because Shabs said he wants it 1 to 1 with the dollar? I am afraid you are confused. 1000 to 1 redenomination would in fact put the dinar 1 to 1 with the dollar. The NEW dinar though. Not the hyperinflated version that we hold. This is what Shabs is talking about. All you have to do is get the thinking out of your mind that there is such a thing as RVs of that magnitude. They cannot EVER happen. If you do that I am sure things will become mote clear.

I won't even respond to the why are you here question again. I have explained myself plenty including in this very thread.

• Upvote 1

1189 to 1166 was in fact a RV. It was an actual RV. RVs by 1000 times the value do not exist.

1000 to 1 isn't a RV because Shabs said he wants it 1 to 1 with the dollar? I am afraid you are confused. 1000 to 1 redenomination would in fact put the dinar 1 to 1 with the dollar. The NEW dinar though. Not the hyperinflated version that we hold. This is what Shabs is talking about. All you have to do is get the thinking out of your mind that there is such a thing as RVs of that magnitude. They cannot EVER happen. If you do that I am sure things will become mote clear.

I won't even respond to the why are you here question again. I have explained myself plenty including in this very thread.

Just a little fun here so don't go postal............you dont have any problem stating at nausea the same points as to why you think Iraq won't RV but you get a little sideways when asked "why are you still here"? odd P.S. someone mentioned your bud JMW was back,any truth to this rumor?

Edited by caz1104

Just a little fun here so don't go postal............you dont have any problem stating at nausea the same points as to why you think Iraq won't RV but you get a little sideways when asked "why are you still here"? odd P.S. someone mentioned your bud JMW was back,any truth to this rumor?

I don't follow your thinking here. The site is devoted to discussion of the dinar so talk of RVs/RD/s/etc (possible or impossible) is appropriate. But how is it inappropriate for someone to post here depending on their viewpoint on an RV?

If anything, I could see it the other way. If you think an RV is coming why bother spending time here since there will be no possibility of "missing" it. All this stuff about signing up fro a text message etc when the RV happens seems very silly to me. An RV of even 100% (2x) would make all the world news instantly.

So isn't it the case that no matter what your views on the future of the dinar, if you post here it is due to you finding it worthwhile (enjoyable or entertaining or informative or informing or...)? Having someone constantly questioning you as to why you are here, when such applies equally to everyone, would seem annoying.

In another thread JWJW11 accused me of being JMW, but it isn't true.

Edited by nerd

I don't follow your thinking here. The site is devoted to discussion of the dinar so talk of RVs/RD/s/etc (possible or impossible) is appropriate. But how is it inappropriate for someone to post here depending on their viewpoint on an RV?

If anything, I could see it the other way. If you think an RV is coming why bother spending time here since there will be no possibility of "missing" it. All this stuff about signing up fro a text message etc when the RV happens seems very silly to me. An RV of even 100% (2x) would make all the world news instantly.

So isn't it the case that no matter what your views on the future of the dinar, if you post here it is due to you finding it worthwhile (enjoyable or entertaining or informative or informing or...)? Having someone constantly questioning you as to why you are here, when such applies equally to everyone, would seem annoying.

In another thread JWJW11 accused me of being JMW, but it isn't true.

you are definitely someone that got banned ill say that. Just cant stay away can you?laugh.gif

• Upvote 2

Haha...its all good caz. I just find it strange that people think you shouldn't buy a currency and hope for a profit unless you believe in 100,000% RVs. Thousands of people around the world buy and sell currencies and they know good and well that RVs of that size are a joke but they still profit from buying and selling currencies and I bet they daily keep up to date with what those currencies are doing online. So I am hoping that they don't RD and the dinar will appreciate in its hyperinflated state so that I may profit over the long term but I should not be here because I know that huge RVs are impossible? Isn't that implying that this whole site is for the hype of an impossible conclusion? I don't think it is. I think this site is for the discussion of what is going on with the dinar and like it or not my opinions are just as legit as any others and I dare say maybe even more.

Whether that is the case or not, you also continue to post here as well, so you can't stay away either it seems. laugh.gif

well if i ever do get banned ill take a hint that im not wanted on this forum but hey to eaches own whatever gets your jollies off laugh.gif

Unsure if JMW is back but I hope so.

of course u do lol

Haha...its all good caz. I just find it strange that people think you shouldn't buy a currency and hope for a profit unless you believe in 100,000% RVs. Thousands of people around the world buy and sell currencies and they know good and well that RVs of that size are a joke but they still profit from buying and selling currencies and I bet they daily keep up to date with what those currencies are doing online. So I am hoping that they don't RD and the dinar will appreciate in its hyperinflated state so that I may profit over the long term but I should not be here because I know that huge RVs are impossible? Isn't that implying that this whole site is for the hype of an impossible conclusion? I don't think it is. I think this site is for the discussion of what is going on with the dinar and like it or not my opinions are just as legit as any others and I dare say maybe even more.

LOL-I think u and JMW/Nerd mis understood. I was just havin some fun,like I said I respect your view no matter HOW MANY times you state it. The guy was askin you to reply for the 1,000,000 time as to why your still here, basically the same thing. I found it funny u had a problem with stating it again,but dont mind stating why the RV is not realistic. LOL nothing cryptic JMW, just an observation.

• Downvote 1

well if i ever do get banned ill take a hint that im not wanted on this forum but hey to eaches own whatever gets your jollies off laugh.gif

of course u do lol

Of course I do is right. I welcome intelligent discussion and debate. I wish we had a lot of members back. Legolas, Dave, JMW, and many others. It was good to see Dalite is still with us as well.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I can say if I thought this was going to lop where I make back what I put into it it would not be worth all this hazel of waiting. I got it to this after researching this investment just like with stocks I don't buy them to loss or break even I buy them to make money. Turkey had Hyperinflation which Iraq doesn't. that is the only why it will lop. Also keep in mind the rate we see is a programed rate not the true rate & that has also been said in article's about the rate. so when shabibi moves the rate to help keep a stable dinar of to help the inflation in the country it is not an RV they would have to announced it hours before & the last change there was no announcement of it . so either you are spoon feed you info or you just don't care to read all that is out there.

I will not waist any more of my time on you.

LOL-I think u and JMW/Nerd mis understood. I was just havin some fun,like I said I respect your view no matter HOW MANY times you state it. The guy was askin you to reply for the 1,000,000 time as to why your still here, basically the same thing. I found it funny u had a problem with stating it again,but dont mind stating why the RV is not realistic. LOL nothing cryptic JMW, just an observation.

It seems I have to constantly state my view because so many challenge it but that's ok. That's what a forum is for. I origionally started this thread about the new currency and how it will be exchanged and it quickly turned into the same old Lop or no Lop but that relates to the exchange itself and its in the right section.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I can say if I thought this was going to lop where I make back what I put into it it would not be worth all this hazel of waiting. I got it to this after researching this investment just like with stocks I don't buy them to loss or break even I buy them to make money. Turkey had Hyperinflation which Iraq doesn't. that is the only why it will lop. Also keep in mind the rate we see is a programed rate not the true rate & that has also been said in article's about the rate. so when shabibi moves the rate to help keep a stable dinar of to help the inflation in the country it is not an RV they would have to announced it hours before & the last change there was no announcement of it . so either you are spoon feed you info or you just don't care to read all that is out there.

There is no need to run off. We are simply exchanging opinions.

I don't know if it will RD or not but I hope it doesn't. There is absolutely zero doubt that they are saying they will and have actually contracted to print the new currency so if they can back out I hope they do it now. There is no need to sugar coat the obvious. Everyone wants to make money here but that doesn't change what is clearly going on.

Program rate again? Can you explain why they would sell trillions of dinar at 1000 times less than its worth? Something doesn't add up with that. If you wouldn't mind going into more detail about how that works I would appreciate it.

I won't really comment on who the spoon fed one is here but I have to say, central banks don't announce movements in their currency values before hand. Lol. I think that's what you said. You do understand they would lose billions if they came out and said they were going to increase the value of their currency even by 1% right? This isn't how currencies and the policy makers who control them work.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

First off do you know the inflation rate when Turkey lopped? It was around 10%.....they brought it down tremendously just as Iraq has done.....if you redenominate DURING hyperinflation, chances are you will end up having to redenominate again....(see Zimbabwe)

And also if you take a look at the clip of an IMF document that Dalite shared earlier in this thread they mentioned the dinar might actually even be overvalued....

....Just saying....

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

Of course I do is right. I welcome intelligent discussion and debate. I wish we had a lot of members back. Legolas, Dave, JMW, and many others. It was good to see Dalite is still with us as well.

Exactly.. I myself ( and I'm sure many others as well) miss jmw, Legolas, DaveD and 20MillionDinar posts ( sorry if I forgot other Members) as they were intelligent and made a lot of sense ( to me and others here)..

I haven't read Jackster posts for a few days.... Hope he's still around.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 2

Exactly.. I myself ( and I'm sure many others as well) miss jmw, Legolas, DaveD and 20MillionDinar posts ( sorry if I forgot other Members) as they were intelligent and made a lot of sense ( to me and others here)..

Me too my friend. Didn't mean to leave out Jackster or 20 million either. Not only the people who had similar thoughts as me but also those like Darin and Drox and others who are always intriguing to read.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Lets just hope iraq does the right thing and reduces their circulated currency. They should honor their iqd notes after the rv. Its ethical and not grimey. By rding and pretending the iqd face value doesnt have three 0's on it, would be disgusting and unethical.

Edited by Realdinar
  • Upvote 1

Lets just hope iraq does the right thing and reduces their circulated currency. They should honor their iqd notes after the rv. Its ethical and not grimey. By rding and pretending the iqd face value doesnt have three 0's on it, would be disgusting and unethical.

Well not really unethical. Zimbabwe had notes as high as 50 trillion and no one expected them to honor them at face value. Lol. They also won't be pretending that their currency doesn't have 000s on it. They will (or hopefully not) just simply introduce a new currency worth 1000 times more without the 000s. It may seem unethical or disgusting but it is really just a tool to reset their currency. No one other than mislead "investors" on the internet ever believed that a 25,000 dinar worth 25 USD would ever become worth 25,000 USD overnight. Since this impossibility never even crossed the minds of Iraqis then no one will feel cheated except Breitling followers.

• Upvote 2

Umbertin and dinarck, I'm still here. Took a break from all of this.

Umbertin and dinarck, I'm still here. Took a break from all of this.

Jackster... Sure, I do understand... Good to know you're still with us ( I mean here on Forum....Smile)

Jackster Good To See You! smile.gif We all should take a break now and again. smile.gif I did!

Yes Guys, it is good to have Dalite back!

Can I come visit more often? rolleyes.gif I think you all help keep me balanced. smile.gif Thank You.

Agreed and it's always good to see you in any section of Forum, Maggie....

Pegged currencies base their value on the amount in circulation in relation to the amount in reserves. If you don't believe me please just google pegged currencies and see for yourself. Iraq has a M2 of over 70 trillion and over 60 billion in reserves. If you do the math this puts them right at 1166. It isn't a fake program rate, it isn't undervalued, it isn't a huge conspiracy to hide a RV. It is simple economics. Iraq can only value their currency based on what they can back it with in reserves. If you don't believe me then again please look it up. Something else you will find is that pegged currencies sell a large amount of those currencies in exchange for foreign currencies to help fill their foreign reserves. This is what Iraq has been doing for years.

SO what is in USA reserve and consider the huge amount in circulation should US$ be many fold less than the current value ?

• Upvote 1

SO what is in USA reserve and consider the huge amount in circulation should US$ be many fold less than the current value ?

Treasury Bills, and some Gold.

The USD is a debt-based currency.

Also, the US is not in debt to other countries, and not subject to their requirements.

The value of the USD goes up or down almost daily; in response to market-driven fears or confidence.

It's value is determined by people's willingness to use it to store wealth.

Case in point, gold, is measured in ounces, and always has a certain value. The price of gold is one of the items that reflects the value of the dollar.

The official value of an ounce of gold in the US is around $42.50.

It has been inflated to a $1600.00 per ounce commodity, reflecting the confidence in the USD; compared to other times. The lower the cost to purchase gold, the higher the value of the dollar; representing the confidence factor od the Dollar's users. It may go up over 3500 to 5000 per ounce, but it will always be one ounce of gold.

The USD, being backed by debt, is dependent on the user's confidence in it.

Iraq has a currency that is pegged to the USD, and is under requirements for their Central Bank to back it 100%. The CBI currently has the foreign reserves to do so. The Dinar is not comparable to the dollar as a monetary unit, other than it's value making small fluctuations in reference to the USD value.

Trying to compare the Dinar to the Dollar is one of the favorite Pumper tools to divert attention from what the CBI plans to do.

They feel that enough confusion will distract the Dinar holder from keeping up with actual events.

Anything to make their profit from Dinar sales increase; the buyer's lack of understanding is their path to riches.

In Carnival terms, the buyer is the "mark" , and is to be manipulated to their advantage by the rumors and falsehoods they create.

Currently, the inability of Parliament to pass laws, and their basic lack of financial knowledge are the Dinar holder's best friend..

The GOI is the largest factor holding off an RD, not some pumper telling folks that the USD redenominated and did it differently than any other country, and so will Iraq.

Anyone that tries to convince you of that is either clueless, or playing you.

Don't get punked by the Pumpers... The only place their fairy tales have any relevance is in Dinar Forums.

"Trust, but verify". The validity of any post, including mine, falls under that scrutiny.

Anything that cannot be verified is suspect. Most of the Pumper's promises fall under that category.

• Upvote 1