Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The new currency

dinarck

He never said that Iraq is currently experiencing hyperinflation. He said that the currency itself is hyperinflated, which it is.

basic redenomination just like has been done nearly a hundred times atround the world by countries in the same hyperinflated predicament that Iraq is in now. You be the Judge.

Doesn't look that way to me :lol:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Nice opinion piece from someone with an axe to grind. Just like any other opinion post take it with a grain of salt and don't let anyone that you don't know influence your financial decisions. Best to all even those that are no longer vested.

Caz I could argue that true axe grinding is being done by the RVers against anyone posting the obvious and the truth.

Another opinion piece? That seems to be your favorite distraction from reality. Is it my opinion that 100,000% RVs don't exist? Show me one. Is it my opinion that the CBI is planning to RD? How many more times do they need to say it? Is it my opinion that Iraq's M2 is over 70 trillion? The value of the dinar proves it. No caz. All of these things are fact. Sorry to point it out.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

The global uncertainty and ailing stock markets “is more of a political problem than an economic problem. Instead of political leadership, we’re stuck with a tone-deaf orchestra playing all the wrong notes. They’re hamstringing the economy with onerous rules and regulations. They’re stifling innovation. And the sharp tax hikes and spending cuts that loom –absent any meaningful action by them – will ultimately undermine our dollar.

It’s a key reason I think the dollar faces a fairly grim final quarter of 2012 (and a decidedly grim long-term future). It’s why we believe you need to get the hell out of the dollar before the end of the year. The fiscal cliff that politicians are squabbling over threatens to rekindle a recession and shove the unemployment rate even higher by Jan 1 2013. The dollar is doomed and we are running out of time. If the dollar is pegged to the IQD...0=0....

Edited by Charlie Echo
  • Upvote 1

basic redenomination just like has been done nearly a hundred times atround the world by countries in the same hyperinflated predicament that Iraq is in now. You be the Judge.

Doesn't look that way to me :lol:

Haha....yup. Looks like I haven't done my homework. Lol

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

thanks dinarck, your wisdom has set me free......

i accept your apology for getting you out of mod review... i dont know how long it will last though... i am being sarcastic...... turncoat.....

Hey Sonny...glad you enjoyed my post. What was your favorite part? Was there any of it you disagree with? If so tell me so we can have a discussion. Thanks Sonny.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

O sorry Vizio. My bad. How silly of me. 70 trillion M2 and 25,000 notes common on the streets must be a sign of something other than a hyperinflated state. Whoops. Sorry I haven't done my research.

The question is on your homework :lol: Why is the Value what it is right now! It's not the true faced Value it was manipulated to what it is now !!! If you understood this question you would know that they are not in a real hyperinflated state like the other countries you put them with. Iraq is in a situation all there own right now . Only country you can compare them to kinda is German! If Iraq had there true Value out right now it would be 3.87 the #'s are in the IMF report on what Iraq could sustain as of 2010 now it's 2012. War and Sanctions are the only reason the Iraq Dinar went down in value . Security in country and Safety to others around Iraq with a secure sovereign government is all it will take to bring there Manipulated currency Value back to par, and I don't expect there full face value to be back for 1 to 3 years at 3.22 or higher .

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

dinarck, i am choosing not to debate you, i once thought you were a good guy, in fact i stuck up for you at least 10 times, then you back stab me, and go idiot-boy jmw on me. you two are ungrateful and i cant debate with you, because of your back stabbing ways. sorry. as i have always said to you, i wish you the best...

• Upvote 6

Caz I could argue that true axe grinding is being done by the RVers against anyone posting the obvious and the truth.

Another opinion piece? That seems to be your favorite distraction from reality. Is it my opinion that 100,000% RVs don't exist? Show me one. Is it my opinion that the CBI is planning to RD? How many more times do they need to say it? Is it my opinion that Iraq's M2 is over 70 trillion? The value of the dinar proves it. No caz. All of these things are fact. Sorry to point it out.

When this is over and IF you and your merry gang of gloom are correct then you can beat your chests. Until then it is still your opinion on what is going to happen. If i want history lessons I think i will try to find an unbiased source that is not so hell bent on revenge, I think more would take you more serious if not for this undeniable observation/imo fact. I think it bothers you greatly what others think of your opinions,why else continue with continuation of the same. I must admit the comedy you provide is worthy of admission down here in the real "hells kitchen",reverse pump away my dude. laugh.gif

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Why do you think that the value of the dinar has increased with the increase in the M2?

My assumption is that Iraq's physical currency (M0) is a small percentage of their overall M2 and that the majority of the M2 is electronic and that it can be reduced just as easy as it was increased.

I am not necessarily saying the NID will be 1000 times its current value, but ,IMO, the final result will be appreciated by most, in this forum. The fact that they don't state the M0 numbers is just another example, IMO, of how they are not as transparent as most here, in the Tank, would like to believe.

Okay, back from enjoying some sustenance. Dinarck has been busy but can anyone offer their opinion on my point about the M0 numbers?

Edited by bamjack75

He never said that Iraq is currently experiencing hyperinflation. He said that the currency itself is hyperinflated, which it is.

The IQD is not hperinflated..... it's vastly undervauled..... Please show some proof of the currency being hyperinflated....

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

O sorry Vizio. My bad. How silly of me. 70 trillion M2 and 25,000 notes common on the streets must be a sign of something other than a hyperinflated state. Whoops. Sorry I haven't done my research.

The question is on your homework :lol: Why is the Value what it is right now! It's not the true faced Value it was manipulated to what it is now !!! If you understood this question you would know that they are not in a real hyperinflated state like the other countries you put them with. Iraq is in a situation all there own right now . Only country you can compare them to kinda is German! If Iraq had there true Value out right now it would be 3.87 the #'s are in the IMF report on what Iraq could sustain as of 2010 now it's 2012. War and Sanctions are the only reason the Iraq Dinar went down in value . Security in country and Safety to others around Iraq with a secure sovereign government is all it will take to bring there Manipulated currency Value back to par, and I don't expect there full face value to be back for 1 to 3 years at 3.22 or higher .

Pegged currencies base their value on the amount in circulation in relation to the amount in reserves. If you don't believe me please just google pegged currencies and see for yourself. Iraq has a M2 of over 70 trillion and over 60 billion in reserves. If you do the math this puts them right at 1166. It isn't a fake program rate, it isn't undervalued, it isn't a huge conspiracy to hide a RV. It is simple economics. Iraq can only value their currency based on what they can back it with in reserves. If you don't believe me then again please look it up. Something else you will find is that pegged currencies sell a large amount of those currencies in exchange for foreign currencies to help fill their foreign reserves. This is what Iraq has been doing for years.

Edited by dinarck

The IQD is not hperinflated..... it's vastly undervauled..... Please show some proof of the currency being hyperinflated....

The IQD is valued right where it should be based on the amount in existence. It isn't undervalued. The IQD is in a hyperinflated state due to PAST hyperinflation. A pair of shoes cost 25,000 dinar. You are telling me this isn't a hyperinflatef state?

Well, nothing new to learn here. I, for one, do not believe the numbers from the CBI. The physical currency (M0) is the most important key to this whole debate. No one knows what the numbers are, on this forum, nor will the CBI present them. I wonder why? The majority of the M2 is electronic. For some reason, The CBI has increased the rate on the dinar without regards to an ever-growing M2. They're not paying attention it, so I guess I want. Anyway, back to the news.

The IQD is valued right where it should be based on the amount in existence. It isn't undervalued. The IQD is in a hyperinflated state due to PAST hyperinflation. A pair of shoes cost 25,000 dinar. You are telling me this isn't a hyperinflatef state?

Aww Dinarck your so precious.......you remind of that brat in the sand box who is pissed cause no one will play with him.......give it a rest already.....you been singing this same old tune for way to long.....is your life really that bad.....that you have to post on a site in forum where your not even allowed to post on the entire site...just this forum......dude get some self respect and move on already.....let gooooo.

We all no your scarred by the gurus but you gotta get over it already......go talk to some one....it's gotta suck walking in your shoes everyday....life's way to short to be so angry.....let it go....you can do it!

You specifically come here to argue everyday......your guna give yourself a heart attack over there.....remember Dinarck it's only money.........you can't take it with you....plus you and I both know you ain't got much dinar at this point....just cut your losses and save yourself!

WAHHHHHHHHH WAHHHHHHHHHH........."why won't anybody believe me" WAHHHHHHHHHHHH WAHHHHHHHHHHHH " you need to do some research" WAHHHHHHHHHHHHH WAHHHHHHHHHHH " common debate me sonny1" "you won't cause you will loose sonny1" WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH "there's no way they can increase the value 100,000%". WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WAHHHHHHHHHHH "if you don't agree with me and see what the cbi numbers show...then your a dumbass" WAHHHHHHHHHHHHH WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Aren't you tired Dinarck......your blood pressures gotta be thru the roof.....your taking this thing wayyyyyy to serious..........you are so far into this....u couldn't stop coming here to post if you wanted to......I wonder if there is a shrink out there that specializes in post traumatic another site syndrome...... :lol:

Seriously though you should step away man....for goodness sake Sonny1.......do this guy a favor and help him out.....he needs your help.....ban him already....guys a complete tool......and needs help! Help him, :P

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

It's ok JW11. There is really no need to get nasty. I know you cannot show where I am wrong or hold a discussion of any kind but that is fine. There is no reason to go ona rant because you are afraid I maybe right. Just calm down and let it slide. Everything will be fine.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

It's ok JW11. There is really no need to get nasty. I know you cannot show where I am wrong or hold a discussion of any kind but that is fine. There is no reason to go ona rant because you are afraid I maybe right. Just calm down and let it slide. Everything will be fine.

See that's where your wrong Dinarck......as you miss the point with so many "RVrs"........no one really cares whether your right or not....you believe the cbi is telling the truth.....I don't......there really no discussion to have.....I don't deal with hypotheticals.......or believe everything I'm told.......you do....as it stands right now....we dinar holders will "hopefully" make some money.....until that is proven otherwise with an actual rd or RV....it all doesn't really matter does it?

I know you have your ideas and have done your research that validates the end result in your mind....but I haven't and a lot of members here haven't.....this is has been going on long enough for us ALL to know there are no guarantees and many possibilities.....so why don't we both sit back and see how this thing ends ;)

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Wow JW. All I asked is who thinks the CBI will exchange 1000 to 1 or 1to 1 with my original post. Seems there has been nothing but attacking me instead of rational discussion about the original post. I don't care if you belive the CBI or not. I only care to hear why you think they are lying when the value of the dinar for the last ten years have been consistent with their M2 and their reserves.

Ok how about this. I don't believe the CBI either. Yep they are liars. Instead I will believe the dinar itself. Since I can buy it for 1166 this tells me without a doubt that the CBI has a M2 over 70 trillion and around 60 billion in reserves. Since this is how pegged currencies work in the real world I really don't need the CBI financials to determine anything.

Now you say my lines are tiring then let's take a look at yours.

This thing is bigger than us all. Wow...thanks for that detailed information on the workings of economics. Appreciate it.

You have to look at the big picture. Ummm...ok...economics only works one way and massive overnight RVs aren't part of it. What big picture am I missing?

And then of course the attacks and stalking of Keepem and rants and whining with nothing of substance ever to bring to the table. No argument or debate. Just wishful thinking, blind faith, and conspiracy.

Thats ok. I don't need you to tell me to stop posting the truth. I am not telling you to stop posting false information but I will call you out on it when you do it in this section.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Wow JW. All I asked is who thinks the CBI will exchange 1000 to 1 or 1to 1 with my original post. Seems there has been nothing but attacking me instead of rational discussion about the original post. I don't care if you belive the CBI or not. I only care to hear why you think they are lying when the value of the dinar for the last ten years have been consistent with their M2 and their reserves.

Ok how about this. I don't believe the CBI either. Yep they are liars. Instead I will believe the dinar itself. Since I can buy it for 1166 this tells me without a doubt that the CBI has a M2 over 70 trillion and around 60 billion in reserves. Since this is how pegged currencies work in the real world I really don't need the CBI financials to determine anything.

Now you say my lines are tiring then let's take a look at yours.

This thing is bigger than us all. Wow...thanks for that detailed information on the workings of economics. Appreciate it.

You have to look at the big picture. Ummm...ok...economics only works one way and massive overnight RVs aren't part of it. What big picture am I missing?

And then of course the attacks and stalking of Keepem and rants and whining with nothing of substance ever to bring to the table. No argument or debate. Just wishful thinking, blind faith, and conspiracy.

Thats ok. I don't need you to tell me to stop posting the truth. I am not telling you to stop posting false information but I will call you out on it when you do it in this section.

Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhh :P

• Downvote 2

Not looking to call anyone names. Just looking for a good debate about the new currency. I think it is an important topic.

For instance. If they truely are going to exchange 1 to 1 then this means they will have to print an unimaginable amount of notes to cover the amount in circulation. They could give an Iraqi 100 new 200 notes and 50 new 100 notes for each 25,000 note exchanged. How are merchants going to make that kind of change? How would banks make that kind of change? Do you think Iraqis would trust the banks with stacks of 25,000 notes now worth 25,000 USD each? How would they get them to the bank without getting robbed? How can anyone believe that a 25,000 dinar note worth 25 US dollars now suddenly become worth 25,000 US dollars. Haha....I mean I don't want to sound mean there but come on. If someone can show me how in the world this is possible I am willing to listen but I am not holding my breath.

• Upvote 2

Bamjack I just explained how the value can increase with an increasing M2.,

Electronic or physical it doesn't matter. It's all a liability to the CBI.

IMO, I am sure they have a mechanism in place where they can absorb -- sterilize -- the excess liquidity. Ha! Ha! :D

Well, we simply just vary on the validity of the information coming from the CBI, and how they are going to account for their upcoming RD. I just hope it is like last time with the old ID'S and that there is a 1 to 1 exchange. I'll just leave it at that.

Take care Dinarck!