Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Why Men Are Happier Than Women...

mrparrot

I gave you a plus Parrot. Most women create drama when life can be so simple. My best friends and favorite clients are males. I'm close to my father and my step dad. I think that men are far more rational and easier to deal with personally and professionally.

That's my perspective.

Sorry that I interjected my thoughts when I wasn't invited. I couldn't keep my fingers off the keyboard.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

I gave you a plus Parrot. Most women create drama when life can be so simple. My best friends and favorite clients are males. I'm close to my father and my step dad. I think that men are far more rational and easier to deal with personally and professionally.

That's my perspective.

Sorry that I interjected my thoughts when I wasn't invited. I couldn't keep my fingers off the keyboard.

Ditto! I much prefer the company of men. I always have and suspect I always will. My dad was the example by which I chose the men in my life and my male clients were always easier to deal with. Fortunately I spent 34 years with Neil, my soul mate, and definitely a male, who understood my gravitating towards men. We even shared friends.

And that's my perspective ... hahaha

:)

smee2

• Upvote 3

And to think that after all that, my wife never complains about any of it, and still puts all the others I've dated to utter shame....a truly remarkable fox....

Thegente, I love how you edify your wife, not only in this thread but in others, I think that is just wonderful. Edifying each other is true love. ;)

Carlablum, I meant to even you out but my finger slip and I negged you instead. Sorry. :unsure: I don't know why they would neg you in the first place.

Someone help even her out.

Thegente, I love how you edify your wife, not only in this thread but in others, I think that is just wonderful. Edifying each other is true love. ;)

Carlablum, I meant to even you out but my finger slip and I negged you instead. Sorry. :unsure: I don't know why they would neg you in the first place.

Someone help even her out.

I fixed one of the negs... BTW, I love how thegente speaks of his wife also, I am sure she knows what a gem she has!

• Upvote 1

I have to say that I truly love to make my wonderful hubbie happywub.gif And that most of my closest friends in my life have been men.

Hats off to the men in the world!tip_hat.gifBut I have to say I got a chuckle out of your post Bamacool.gif

Thanks for evening me out Pattyangel and Bamagirl. emot-hug.gif

Carlasmile.gif

Lol... men are only happy when we women allow it!! JK

LOL yeah some times!

Well…I can’t honesty argue with any of the points mentioned…but, women aren’t the only ones that have to deal with their little insecurities.

Case in point:

france.jpg

;)

WTH is Mrs Barry wearing, a wrinkled bath robe? And yes it does make her a$$ look fat....

• Upvote 2

Ditto! I much prefer the company of men. I always have and suspect I always will. My dad was the example by which I chose the men in my life and my male clients were always easier to deal with. Fortunately I spent 34 years with Neil, my soul mate, and definitely a male, who understood my gravitating towards men. We even shared friends.

And that's my perspective ... hahaha

:)

smee2

Once again another great post Smee. Thanks for sharing your thoughts with the members. :D

Well…I can’t honesty argue with any of the points mentioned…but, women aren’t the only ones that have to deal with their little insecurities.

Case in point:

france.jpg

;)

Be nice Swan. I know you have it in you. :peace:

I Love Men. :D

I do too. :D Looks like you, me and Smee are on the same page.

Sorry that the women hijacked your thread guys.

Lol...with 460 views, all of us guys are watching to see

what the ladies have to say.....The title was surely meant

to attract your opinion......In a clever ruse to see what is

possible for guys to get away with.

Brilliant MrParrot ;)

• Upvote 1