Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Why Men Are Happier Than Women...

mrparrot

Sorry that the women hijacked your thread guys.

Hijack is fine with me...

biggrin.gif

Red,

Be careful of what you wish for :)

Mr. Parrot,

Very clever in your choice of title because you know we, women are curious in nature and we will open your thread :)

Gosh, you just opened my eyes that men are happier with little and so simple...and yes we can feed you hamburger and pizza everyday :)

Yes, we males of the species are

very simple creatures.

"Men are very simple creatures and require

very little to be happy.

All they require is food and sex.

So, if you see a man, and he doesn't

have an erection, just make him a sandwich,

and he'll be your friend for life...".

• Upvote 3

Why do women want to make us more complicated than we really are. Heck let them rule the roost with all that goes with it. Feed me, clothes me, and make me happy (sex), not asking for much all simple items. Yes I can do that please me and take over. Thanks. Just saying. :angel::bravo::woot:

• Upvote 1

Lol... men are only happy when we women allow it!! JK

unfortunately thats very true and makes me sick to even admit it LOL

Why do women want to make us more complicated than we really are. Heck let them rule the roost with all that goes with it. Feed me, clothes me, and make me happy (sex), not asking for much all simple items. Yes I can do that please me and take over. Thanks. Just saying. :angel::bravo::woot:

Well for one Sex, women usually start to use it against us Men because they know we want it and they dont need to give it. So, therefore we have to work our butts off to get it. Not fair.

Yes, we males of the species are

very simple creatures.

"Men are very simple creatures and require

very little to be happy.

All they require is food and sex.

So, if you see a man, and he doesn't

have an erection, just make him a sandwich,

and he'll be your friend for life...".

Yes when women are out of the kitchen things can go terribly wrong confused.gifj/k

I do too. :D Looks like you, me and Smee are on the same page.

Sorry that the women hijacked your thread guys.

Hijack is fine with me...

biggrin.gif

emot-shakehead.gifTell a woman she "can't touch"... and what happens??? emot-LMAO.gif

And for the record... Men may be simple... but they show their intelligence by hooking up with their gals... jmho!!! wub.gif

In other words :) you guys need us and we know how to hold the fort too :) even though we are a complicated creature, you still love us :)

Thank you :)

Sorry.. outta plus thingy's already Nadita... all I have to say to that is "YES and AMEN"!!!! wink.gif

Edited by RodandStaff
  • Upvote 1

In other words :) you guys need us and we know how to hold the fort too :) even though we are a complicated creature, you still love us :)

Thank you :)

You are correct. We love your soft skin, nice curves and the way a woman smells and also we can talk to you about things we cant talk about to the boys or we are really in trouble LOL i guess its all a price we must pay biggrin.gif

• Upvote 2

LOL yeah some times!

WTH is Mrs Barry wearing, a wrinkled bath robe? And yes it does make her a$$ look fat....

Their clothes must have been in the same suitcase. Look at his pants. And yes, they do make him look stupid. (I've noticed that people can get rid of fat. Stupid seems to stay with some of them forever).

• Upvote 1

Their clothes must have been in the same suitcase. Look at his pants. And yes, they do make him look stupid. (I've noticed that people can get rid of fat. Stupid seems to stay with some of them forever).

And a total lack of fashion sense for the highest office in the land is just sad. It's not like it's not in the budget. It's not like they've demonstrated that they're trying not to spend our money.