Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Central Bank: are continuing the process of deletion of zeros

yota691

08/07/2012

iraqimoneyyy4567898.jpg

BAGHDAD / JD / .. According to a member of the Finance Committee and the representative of the parliamentary coalition of state law, Haitham al-Jubouri that the CBI told the Committee that he's past the process of deletion of zeros in spite of the demands of the government to wait .. And the transfer of Jubouri's / JD /: Deputy Governor of the Central Bank of the appearance of Mohammed on the sidelines of a meeting with him yesterday, "that the bank past the process of deletion of zeros will be put currency in the first of January or after a short time" .. The Jubouri "The Central Bank is working to persuade the government to switch positive aspects of currency and delete zeros and put it in the beginning of next year." .. He noted "the right of the central bank that replaces the currency according to regulations and instructions which authorized him to do so even without that there will be legislation by the House of Representatives" .. Promised by the Finance Committee and parliamentary deputy, a coalition of state law, to wait by subtracting the currency requested by the Council of Ministers of the Central Bank is a matter of coordination between fiscal policy and economic policy, ".. The face of the central bank official letter to the Iraqi Council of Ministers includes the advantages of the process of switching the currency .. and said Member of the Knesset Finance and MP for the Liberal bloc Majida al-Tamimi, yesterday, Saturday, L / JD / "The Central Bank Governor Sinan Shabibi met with Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki and Tbagesa about the patient as the process of switching the currency and delete zeros and the money supply" .. she said Tamimi, "The Bank the central face of an official letter to the Council of Ministers to ensure positive process of switching the currency and delete zeros to reduce the money supply and to facilitate business operations and other ".. and tried to mend," but the Council of Ministers have yet to respond to the book bank ".. and explained al-Tamimi," The Finance Committee supports the government's demand to slow down because the moment is appropriate to switch the currency, we are afraid of the emergence of mafias and traffickers of counterfeit currency ".. The Member of the Knesset Finance and MP for the Liberal bloc" The process of switching the currency after 2003 witnessed the emergence of mafias economic and dealers Enter the counterfeit currency in the market, and possibly switch the currency in now see that in addition to the money supply will grow more ".. The most likely the central bank last week raised new Iraqi currency after deletion of zeros in the first of January. said Central Bank Governor Sinan Shabibi's / JD /" The Bank will work to put Iraq's new currency after deleting three zeros in the 1/1/2013 ".. The governor of the Central Bank has stated that" there are many procedures and many misgivings Bank is keen to implement them in order to be the process of replacing the currency safe and easy ".. The parliamentary Finance Committee has revealed in Earlier, the central bank contract with major companies to be printed currency from a high-quality paper. " A member of the Parliamentary Finance Committee Magda al-Tamimi that "the cost of the actions dedicated to the currency exchange at 150 million dollars." .. She noted that the "currency exchange and withdrawal be gradual through the process of deposit in banks," saying, "The withdrawal of currency be gradual and not once as in the previous switch" .. Tamimi and noted that "the Finance Committee to follow up the work of the Central Bank and to share what is going on the process of printing new Iraqi currency." It quoted a member of the parliamentary finance committee, "a talk by the Governor of Central Bank" Shabibi "" The deposit in the banks when you switch the currency would be one place and controlled to protect the currency from counterfeiting. "/ Ended / 11 n http://www.dananernews.com/News_Details.php?ID=1203

• Upvote 9

08/07/2012

iraqimoneyyy4567898.jpg

.. She noted that the "currency exchange and withdrawal be gradual through the process of deposit in banks," saying, "The withdrawal of currency be gradual and not once as in the previous switch" ..

I ask myself, why would it need to be done gradually and not all at once? Maybe becuase the value will have increased and they can't have everyone rushing to the bank and draining all the cash out. So they have past laws on how much can be withdrawn on a givin day, because most Iraqi's don't have bank accounts. This will force them to have bank accounts if they want to exchange their dinar. Just a thought.

GM Yota. Thanks

• Upvote 5

Elixir::: The gradual exchange is a practical matter..Iraq in the present state is a POOR country...The first currency change was paid for by the CPA (actually the USA). Est. the change will cost $150M...The CBI probably has 6 months of dinar in the pipeline and cant afford to just shred it ...AND NO there is no RV in the works til then ..That is very wishful thinking! The CBI has its plate full to see this thru to Jan 1 .. No I dont have any specific "intel", I'm just an old project engineer thinking thru the process. Helps keep my mind off what really is happening. ,

I think these are the strongest words yet from Shabs to The GOI and the Parliamentary Finance Committee. This article is saying to the government of Iraq that they are at the point of no return they must move ahead. And the GOI and Parliamentary Finance Committee can’t stop them.

Shabs has sent an official letter to them to stop whining and only put out positive articles to the Iraq people and and to educate them properly on how good this will be in the future to ensure positive process.

Shab is saying YOU CAN"T STOP ME NOW LOL

It's good to see Shabs put his foot down.

tks

• Upvote 1

I don't "dig" you always coming around here and spewing crap from your mouth. Isn't there a car that needs an oil change somewhere ?

Awww another child who cant stomach any sort of the truth.....you poor thing....

I wanna be wrong too ya know.....but there has yet to be anyone who can prove the CBI wrong.....

So if you cant prove them wrong, point your anger in the proper direction cause its not me trying to pass a RD through parliament....maybe you should take it up with Shabs? Or you just shouldnt be invested....

No Keep! We are discusing the merits (worth) of deleting/ lifting /striking the zeros...That's not a that which cannot be mentioned here.

laugh.gif

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 14

Raise that rate first!!!

Alex38,

That is what I am thinking. I do not believe everything that the CBI says. I mean they have been increasing the rate with a ever growing money supply. That doesn't make sense. Should have been going the other way. I like what Mr. Montana suggested. 1 to 10 cents net, per dinar. I'll stick with that.

Edited by bamjack75
  • Upvote 1

I don't want to fuss or fight with anyone, I just want to ask keepm if that baby girl has arrived yet ? :)

:rocking-chair:

laugh.gif of course!! 4 months ago!

Scooter's research is flawless. I'd take his factually researched information over Keep's opinion any day of the week and twice on Sunday.

You dont even know where I got most of my info from.....lol.....

Guess who taught me the most about Iraqs situation and the facts??? Scooter.....we used to get together all the time when I lived out west.....

Even he cannot deny that Iraqs money supply is an issue and has to be dealt with.....and thats the answer I have been looking for ever since....its the answer most all look for after researching this situation for awhile....

Its the elephant in the room that no one dares to address....

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 6

And Scooter will flat tell you that all of the numbers regarding this project are not known and will probably never be known. Nothing documented with his reseach is or has ever indicated this will be a "LOP."

You cant even really speak on the subject cause you dont know him.......

He does try to concentrate on the positive things that will help Iraqs economy.....

What he doesnt post about or concentrate on is the money supply issue cause there is no answer for it.....not yet....

But you are incorrect in your assumption that not all the numbers are known.....the major ones are....and they are audited over and over by outside agencies....did you also know that because of the sanctions placed on Iraq they are required to be transparent with their financials??

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 3

You cant even really speak on the subject cause you dont know him.......

He does try to concentrate on the positive things that will help Iraqs economy.....

What he doesnt post about or concentrate on is the money supply issue cause there is no answer for it.....not yet....

But you are incorrect in your assumption that not all the numbers are known.....the major ones are....and they are audited over and over by outside agencies....did you also know that because of the sanctions placed on Iraq they are required to be transparent with their financials??

Swfg was right, you hate others peoples optimism..just get rid of your dinar and move on with your life (don't you see, you're the one that can't really face yourself because you want other people to feel what you feel.) You're talking like its a straight up lop (lose money)..not a lop then RV (don't make any money) so there is no actual reason for you to be here . If I didnt know better, you're talking like someone stole all your dinar lol

Edited by welcome007
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Swfg was right, you hate others peoples optimism..just get rid of your dinar and move on with your life (don't you see, you're the one that can't really face yourself because you want other people to feel what you feel.) You're talking like its a straight up lop (lose money)..not a lop then RV (don't make any money) so there is no actual reason for you to be here . If I didnt know better, you're talking like someone stole all your dinar lol

There is a difference between optimism and reality....learn it.....

This is why you dont mix emotion with investing.....

Use your head and read what I say instead of assuming because Ive never said there is only one way this is going down....

Ask yourself this....how much sense does it make for someone to "know" that it can only lop and still have dinar?? blink.gif

Doesnt make any sense does it?? Hmmmm.....by golly there must be another reason why Im here then!!! Maybe....just MAYBE i think Iraq COULD pull some things off and we make some money....how about that?? Now return to your corner and wait to be called on....

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 3