Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

SWFloridaGuy (No Lop)

SWFloridaGuy

Anyone that thinks this will LOP and owns dinar is full of BS.

I don't agree. "Hope for the best, but prepare for the worst", right? Personally, I (and I am sure many others here) admit that I jumped into this investment way too quickly. A LOP IS a very real possible scenario. I do not choose to keep my head in the sand and believe that the only POSSIBLE outcome is that I will be rich in a few days. Let's say it does LOP, I believe that the value will eventually go up. Let's say even to 3:1. Trippling my money and getting to hang out with you fine folks is a lot better than selling now at a loss IMO.

• Upvote 6

food for thought, just because they say they are professional doesn't make it so just saying. Who is Obamas lead economist. wink.gif

I know many a person that own certificates that state they have expertise in this & that,but don't have a clue of which they speak. Some of the smartest people I know have little higher learning. Just cause u think ur smart don't make it so.

Hey, I understand your position. I think everyone wants their bottom line to increase. But, with a smaller bottom. Or a smaller butt. I got a theme going on here.

The point about the debate is I think too many DIY people in finance feel they can do research on a subject and they're now a professional in this field. I'm sure that many in here have researched a lot on Iraq, etc. They could show a newbie a thing or two. But pit them against a professional in world economics and they would get laughed and scoffed at. They might get some praise for giving it a go. It's like a guy who wins at the game HORSE in his driveway, then goes one-on-one against James Lebron. And I'm not a Lebron fan.

And thanks for your comment.

Lebron aint shiite!!! lol Wishin for the best

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

food for thought, just because they say they are professional doesn't make it so just saying. Who is Obamas lead economist. ;)

They don't say so. They earned their credentials. Like a doctor that has M.D. after his name. He's a professional. The doctor doesn't just say so. He earned it. Just like those whose articles I submitted.

Don't know who Obama's lead economist is, but that person has more clout and credentials and believability than anyone in these forums. A Democrat would say the person is great, where as a Republican would disagree. In most cases.

He gave appearance of Dr. Mohammed Saleh, Deputy Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq lecture about monetary policy and the deletion of zeros, which he confirmed that this reform has a horizontal level and the level of vertical, horizontal level is the deletion of three zeros that is to say a thousand dinars become one Dinar each, but to maintain the purchasing power, which concludes the citizens of large numbers, as well as rid the Central Bank of the larger figures also facilitate banking transactions, and assured the benefit of that new change will not affect the entry of citizens or their wealth or contractual obligations to them, but it will contribute to the cancel (dollarization) large sums in banking, as well as change the currency the currency of a new consensus technologies high in the printing of currency globally and printing of new categories lot of the Iraqi currency reduce the number of printed sheets now circulating in the market and aimed collectively to eliminate inflation, which controls the Iraqi market for decades and return to the issuing of coins Pfaúadtha that were in circulation in the past and the other is to facilitate transactions in purchasing everyday citizens.

You still wanna tell the group that deleting the zeros is our RV??? laugh.gif

Hey Keep. I never chime in much unless it's political :lol: probably because I'm to busy or not interested in researching it after 7 plus years. but something occurred to me so if what you say is true and the best we can hope for is to break even, then the future doesn't look good for any other country that may need investors in there currencies. for if it pays nothing. and the internet is at our finger tips there won't be a smart person out there willing to invest there hard earned money for years, just to get ZERO for it. just my opinion. thanks for your time.

• Upvote 3

Actually Keep doesn't believe in a lop, at all! I, and probably a lot of other people don't even read his replies any more! He is along for the ride just like the rest of us, but he figures he will have a littlle bit of fun while he is here, and stir things up, by being pro Lopster, and very negative, to get people all wound up! Don't listen to keep, he is just having fun on your expense!

I know..., I just was making a point to see what he had to say rolleyes.gif .

I agree about winding up people as some get sucked in and snap and make asses of themselves, he can too. I respect his views as he does have a good argument and backs it up. blink.gif

Thanks for the input Mx wink.gif

SWFG, thanks for keeping this thread on track as it could have went south very fast.

Good job!

Hey, Keep Em Walkin Funny. I've always wondered about the name. Is it because, just when everyone around here seems to be having a good time, you have to show up and kick us all in the balls?

ummmmmm how much further "south" could it possibly go?

• Upvote 2

Actually Keep doesn't believe in a lop, at all! I, and probably a lot of other people don't even read his replies any more! He is along for the ride just like the rest of us, but he figures he will have a littlle bit of fun while he is here, and stir things up, by being pro Lopster, and very negative, to get people all wound up! Don't listen to keep, he is just having fun on your expense!

I know..., I just was making a point to see what he had to say rolleyes.gif .

I agree about winding up people as some get sucked in and snap and make asses of themselves, he can too. I respect his views as he does have a good argument and backs it up. blink.gif

Thanks for the input Mx wink.gif

This is in response to Mx. I had to edit it because it would not load into the forum??? Is there a glitch going on... Mods???

They don't say so. They earned their credentials. Like a doctor that has M.D. after his name. He's a professional. The doctor doesn't just say so. He earned it. Just like those whose articles I submitted.

Don't know who Obama's lead economist is, but that person has more clout and credentials and believability than anyone in these forums. A Democrat would say the person is great, where as a Republican would disagree. In most cases.

and again not to argue, just because they have credentials doesn't mean they know it just means they went to college studied, cheated or bribed there way to a degree. Still doesn't mean there right in there assumptions.

Food for thought A weather person says everything is perfect for a stormmmmm oh wait the storm never happened, buuutttt I have a degree. see my point.

People who talk in absolutes are equally guilty of pushing their opinion and losing their open mindedness. I believe we will make money, I don’t know how much hopefully as much as we entered into this thing hoping we would make - a boatload. X Spurts don’t know everything i.e. how much will be kept in reserve by various countries, that’s got to be hush-hush, how much real Dinar is in circulation and what is the plan of the bigger entities, if a global reset is being optioned and what Iraq’s unrevealed plans are. Biblically there is premise for a big come back and if greed has anything to do with it, and it does, we should be sitting pretty, pretty soon. I like SWFG’s posts, I am psychologically prepared though for whatever comes and will move on contently from there. Many aspects of this investment, even outside of the possible profit, have been challenging to me in a good way and I hope that everyone has, to some extent, been bought to a deeper level of thinking by its ebbs and flows.

God bless you all, stay positive and you will be positive.

• Upvote 8

I have a question.......

Mostly directed at those who want to know why people who think it will LOP are still here. If you truly believe that the only possible outcome is an RV, how come many of you "Only spent what you could afford to lose"? Why not go ALL IN? Mortgage the house. Liquidate the kids' college funds.......borrow from the in-laws?

• Upvote 4

and again not to argue, just because they have credentials doesn't mean they know it just means they went to college studied, cheated or bribed there way to a degree. Still doesn't mean there right in there assumptions.

Food for thought A weather person says everything is perfect for a stormmmmm oh wait the storm never happened, buuutttt I have a degree. see my point.

Degrees look good on walls. Being a Meteorologist means never having to say your sorry.

I don't think you know what you are writing about..... You have not been a member of this board too long, so I wonder if you are a newbie. That being said, there are so many CBI articles out there describing the "deleting the zeros." These articles have always stated a 1:1 ratio. Those numbers are easy for ppl like you to understand and the Iraqis. Answer this one question, "if you think it will LOP, why are you here and why did you invest?

Dont judge my character or understanding based on my number of posts. how about you comment on my questions or present an argument or counter argument. I didnt know everything as i do today, than when i initial invested. im invested to make money. but i will give my comprehension of a news article. i dont change the news, to fit my speculation.....sorry for being honest.

Edited by sandstorm
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I have a question.......

Mostly directed at those who want to know why people who think it will LOP are still here. If you truly believe that the only possible outcome is an RV, how come many of you "Only spent what you could afford to lose"? Why not go ALL IN? Mortgage the house. Liquidate the kids' college funds.......borrow from the in-laws?

I'm ALL in on what I invested........................that was'nt what you asked was it? I see your point,some of it anyways.

Dont judge my character or understanding based on my number of posts. how about you comment on my questions or present an argument or counter argument. I didnt know everything as i do today, than when i initial invested. im invested to make money. but i will give my comprehension of a news article. i dont change the news, to fit my speculation.....sorry for being honest.

"I didnt know everthing as i do today" I've tried that line with my better half with no success,maybe you'll have better luck.peace.gifpeace.gif

I hope that SWFGUY is right. However, he fails to recognize two very important aspects:

1) The Iraqi Dinar CURRENCY is hyperinflated. That's why there are so many zeros on the notes!

2) The CBI has said time and time again that they will proceed with a re-denomination that includes the "lifting, raising, dropping, or remove" the zeros. If this process was to "retire" the big notes, then that process would not reduce the amount of currency in circulation, which is ANOTHER stated goal of the CBI.

If SWFGUY can address those two aspects, then I will agree with his theory.

I am just listening to what the CBI says. The CBI has done everything they said they would do. Why should we suddenly think they are not telling the truth now?

What dinar guru has been right anything, anytime, anyplace?????

This is exactly right and often ignored. When people talk about inflation and argue they cant lop because its low they are comparing it from month to month, looking at the dinar in too short of time period. Old dinar 3$ something post war dinar .00086. This is hyperinflation. Just because its been steady for some time now doesnt mean it isnt hyperinflated. I believe in an rv but I agree you cant argue that they are telling us one is coming. Everything reads as lop imo.

• Upvote 1

Hey, I understand your position. I think everyone wants their bottom line to increase. But, with a smaller bottom. Or a smaller butt. I got a theme going on here.

The point about the debate is I think too many DIY people in finance feel they can do research on a subject and they're now a professional in this field. I'm sure that many in here have researched a lot on Iraq, etc. They could show a newbie a thing or two. But pit them against a professional in world economics and they would get laughed and scoffed at. They might get some praise for giving it a go. It's like a guy who wins at the game HORSE in his driveway, then goes one-on-one against James Lebron. And I'm not a Lebron fan.

And thanks for your comment.

Lebron james. And I bet lebron isnt perfect all the time.

You couldn't be more wrong and I'm not going to waste my time on you. Comparing me to Okie and how I am seen in "your eyes," matters to me about as much as the gum on the bottom of my shoe. I've noticed a pattern with your posts and you do not seem to be a very happy individual. I feel sorry for you. By the way you slipped in your response. You said I was twisting information around into what "we want." That includes you. So, like I mentioned earlier you want a revaluation but are being protective of your emotions and trying to not get your hopes up. Other people's optimism clearly bothers you. These are just my observations. I don't care about your personality and no one else here cares about your opinion of mine. Stick to the information. You claim history shows that I'm wrong and I can't put 2 and 2 together and left it at that. Uh ok, thanks for that very detailed dissertation as to why it is an absolute impossibility for Iraq to revalue their currency.

Pay closer attention to whats being said....

I never stated its an absolute impossibility for Iraq to RV so lets stay on topic....the issue is that apparently all the research you have done has lead you astray to the reality of the situation....

And if I thought that they couldnt RV or that a lop is the ONLY way to go I would be long gone.....I dont know what the CBI is GOING TO DO.....another reason why Im holding on. But its not difficult to understand what they are SAYING THEY WILL DO.....

I hope its all crap just like the next guy, but we have enough "gurus" posting false information as fact, you dont need to add to it....

Its ok to admit they are indeed talking about a lop....you can only turn your head for so long, but that doesnt mean you are a lopster or pro-lop just because you understand thats what they are saying either....

Im not pro-lop....thats just dumb....but Im sorry I cant share the excitement with you and many others on being happy about the CBI saying they will lop, and join in telling the rest of the members that this is a RV and what we all want....

• Upvote 12
  • Downvote 10

Hey Keep. I never chime in much unless it's political :lol: probably because I'm to busy or not interested in researching it after 7 plus years. but something occurred to me so if what you say is true and the best we can hope for is to break even, then the future doesn't look good for any other country that may need investors in there currencies. for if it pays nothing. and the internet is at our finger tips there won't be a smart person out there willing to invest there hard earned money for years, just to get ZERO for it. just my opinion. thanks for your time.

FOREX market is the largest market in the world. $3-$4 Trillion is traded on a daily basis... People buy and sell other countries currency every day all day. This wont change just because Dinar speculators didn't get rich beyond their wildest dreams!

• Upvote 1

I have a question.......

Fear of the lop and timing. I'm not about to go into debt on something that could take years to pop, and I can't say I am completely convinced that there won't be a lop. I think we're close, but I could be way off. That potential closeness and what I consider to be the reality of an eventual RV is what keeps me around.

The difference is, if I really believed there was going to be a lop, I would lose interest in this whole proposition very quickly, and move on to something I considered more productive.

I don't want to impugn anyone's character, but why bother spending all that time and effort trying to save me from losing a very small amount of money?

Swfloridguy...i thought youu would like to reply to the many questions and counter arguments that have been presented. hoping to keep things positive and civil. why is it you resort to questioning personalities or members intent?? Id love for you to be able to defend your opinion and help it gain credibility. it appears your a little defensive of anybody who brings a solid counter? Of course this will end with both sides disagreeing, but you seem very intelligent and able to communicate. why not answer some simple thoughts that were presented to keep the topic moving down that road?

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

I have read a LOT of posts since I joined. And do you want to know one of the few I specifically remember? Someone, (I don't remember the name) Asked if everyone thought it would be possible to buy a home using their Dinar as a down payment. I remember them saying "It should be possible since once the RV hits I won't even have a mortgage". I remember feeling so sad for that person because IF someone took the Dinar as a down payment (and I don't think that would happen) They would surely lose their house, because even if it did RV, it probably wouldn't be in time. Let's pretend for a moment that this site did not exist. Only positive talk allowed on ALL sites. Why would people NOT get in too deep? Yes, the news articles say what they say, but having people smarter than I am break it down for me in a way that I might better understand (especially with bad translations and all) is a HUGE advantage IMO. PART of MY due diligence is to read both sides of the equation. I appreciate Keep (and all other "so called LOPsters") for showing me another possibility and explaining it in a way that I can comprehend. People who bash them for doing so are doing all of us a dis-service. IMO

• Upvote 6