Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

It's official...no RV till 2013.

Luigi1

I do not see any where,, where it says NO RV till next year,, we all know the 2 will be in circulation at same time for the last six months...This is not any new news to any of us..someone please tell me where I can find it written NO RV till 2013 or till the new currency is out.. YOU sound like Oil man Okie.doing a 180.. :banhammer:

Yea like thats going to happen Easy lol. My thoughts is they have said in many statements they would like to have there new money in full swing by 2013. So if that has to happen they first have to Delete 000s then RV so the folks know what there new money in 2013 is going to be worth.Now with all this said, The US still Runs weather you want to believe it or not RUNS Iraq. Yes they have a string of puppets to run the show, but US is still in charge. Now The big OW is up for reelection in NOV. NO guarantees but i just bet he uses this to get the troubled world out of debt, and becomes a hero in peoples eyes and his sorry ass gets back in for another four yrs. So id say be for NOV2012 we see our RV. :blink:

lmao... I should make bets.. !! I knew it.. now next year. I have to laugh at all the ones who said for me to go back read this and that .. blah blah... Nobody knows a thing..they only tell enough to keep people hanging on a thread.. so sad.. go ahead and neg bash.. or what ever.. but it's just I like I said.. every time whatever time frame gets closer.. here comes something new saying .. awe !!!!!!!!! now JAN.. come on.....and for all the ones who say sell your dinar back.. well i will sell my dinar to those who people who are soooooo that it will happen..SO .. if your SO SURE.. i will sell you my dinar 1-1 .. hows that... you wont lose your money ,,, you will make your money back when this happens.. like you say it will...

• Upvote 3

it could be many years your waiting.. just saying.. i just so tired of people getting jerked around..

every YEAR .. the same ole story just different words being tossed out there.. the only ones smiling are the ones who sell the dinar.. nothing against them.. but still so many people hoping and waiting. and nothing.. again

• Upvote 1

I've waited 5 years, I can wait another year if I have to...would rather not, but what can ya do?

ONLY 5 YEARS. Get in line.

Try going on 9 for me. Think of where my head is at. Dog gone camel kickers.

Ouch...my sympathies....But, this was a 7-10 year plan when they instituted it, and we are in year 8-1/2, so we could be in for a bit more of a wait...unfortunately.

• Upvote 1

From everything i have been hearing, the RV will happen prior to the introduction of the new currency so they can start to attract Iraqis to the banking environment. So that means a rate change sometime very soon. Don't get discouraged by articles that are meant for Iraqi citizens. We all can dance soon.

I love your attitude. :)

We now have a date. This gives us an opportunity to purchase more IQD.

Luigi - who the hell do you pimp/pump for? This is twice you have made this statement on this string! Go buy some more dinars and take a break from bringing your pumping propaganda in here..........I think most of us are tired of your BS!

• Upvote 4

From everything i have been hearing, the RV will happen prior to the introduction of the new currency so they can start to attract Iraqis to the banking environment. So that means a rate change sometime very soon. Don't get discouraged by articles that are meant for Iraqi citizens. We all can dance soon.

They can't RV until they issue the lower denoms, or they'd have no way to make "change." There is no way around it. The RD and RV will occur simultaneously, its just a guessing game as to how it plays out as far as rates go. I've been in this a long time, way before dinar boards existed. So when they issue the lower denoms its make or break time. We find out very soon (6 months) what the fate of this investment is. For us long-timers, 6 months to finally see an end to this ride (either way) is a positive thing!

From another source...

Finance Committee Member: Next Year Will See The Circulation Of Two Currencies At The Same Time.

20/06/2012 10:03

BAGHDAD / Center Brief for the Iraqi Media Network – revealed the parliamentary finance committee that Iraq will see the two currencies traded at the same time over the next year 2013 of the new currency in circulation after deletion of zeros with the survival of the current currency trading throughout the year in question.

Read more. See link below...

http://bit.ly/KkvhDp

We know it's coming. We know the date. We don't yet know the rate.

This gives us more time to stockpile more IQD.

Ya i would not count on Official

In 2011 they said that all (HLC<WTO<IMF<R/V>ch7)would be done and implemented by 2012 jan 1st .......and here we are ...the there reports stated by march 2012....and here we are .....then they said without hast Jun 15 .....and he we ARE

so all that Official stuff ant worth the time it takes to copy and past it here

But i wish it did work that way ......and i hope your right .....i just think they are stalling for time .....so as not to pay out the old bills ....just like 2004.......set a $amount and then first come first serve

and cut it off once the $ amount is reached