Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Removing The Zeros

SWFloridaGuru

Sandstorm is absolutely right. If you listened to Ali's last couple of calls he clearly stated that removing the zeros means lop but he doesn't believe they have the support in parliament to do it. Enough with the Kaperoni Bs about it meaning removing the larger notes. It's never meant that before and it doesn't now. There are tons of articles to confirm that.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Anti-pumper...thats me. easyrider, of course your upset. you deliver frank and deltas marketing strategy over here everyday, and then defend them like your brother, when someone calls there bs.

theres pumper trolls, who have many screens names, who pump only a favorable outcome and try to give pumpers credibility, and i dont like it. i can easily, kindly, and gently disagree with an opinion. im just standing up against those who want to stand up on stage in front of the whole auditorium and preach the dinar message and twist deleting the three zeroes.

did you see egypt wants to delete three zeroes? Whats your take on that. is that another super secret mega rv, waiting in the mist

um kindly? where was that at? calling SWF a pumper and for one ive been around the block and bring info whether you agree with it or not is on you but you are straight calling people pumpers and liars and decievers when you dont know your self. So, therefore whos the troll? Have you spoken with these people personally do you know what they know? This is why people have left that bring info to our investment because of people like you. Its ok to disagree but to assume people are pumping dinar is where the line is crossed. Later, another on my ignore list.

• Upvote 3

Just seen this is in rumors. my bad..anything goes in this section

Your making my point plain and clear. deleting the three zeroes is a lop, in a lop, the value doesnt change it remains the same.

You are reading this as if your exchanging for another currency. They are educating the Iraqi people, saying, what we are going to do here will not change the value of your currency (meaning your 1000 dinar is still 1000 dinar). Not that were going to LOP lol

It's time for you to starting reading and stop jumping to conclusions.

• Upvote 3

Sandstorm is absolutely right. If you listened to Ali's last couple of calls he clearly stated that removing the zeros means lop but he doesn't believe they have the support in parliament to do it. Enough with the Kaperoni Bs about it meaning removing the larger notes. It's never meant that before and it doesn't now. There are tons of articles to confirm that.

Sandstorm is wrong for attacking SWFG and easyrider... no one has said he was wrong about the zeroes

• Upvote 3

Children Please , its a frickin investment we may win we may lose, If you have invested all your money in it , Sucks to be you but you may get lucky. No Body nos what these fools will do sit back and wait and quit with all the name calling. It mite be your nab or your crying to you don't no. Every body seems to be an expert and perfect now days WTF, CHILL THE F OUT. :rolleyes:

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

I said pumper trolls......never identified anyone as such......just saying they are amongst us.

not calling anyone specifically one

That may be true..................but imo there are many vindictive troublemakers here as well, that feel cheated/tricked and need to attack & blame others for their own poor decisions. With that said,there are many different personalities here for many different reasons, imo we just got relax and wait for this thing to pop one way or another.

• Upvote 3

Ali either does not know what he is talking about or is not going to tell you anything that would risk his business. Do you think the CBI would be planning a LOP and the US Gov would report to the Congress in the SIGIR report a raise in the IQD value just below the dollar? I don't think it works that way. Ali also said something about taking at least another 2 -years lol, yet the CBI said numerous times in the last week, they are ready to do this at a moments notice once the GOI comes on board. In fact, Saleh of the CBI said they needed to accelerate the implementation of the project to delete the zeros, before of evil consequences. Really, if you going to come in and try to bash my friend, you have to bring more than that.

Edited by katie45
  • Upvote 4

It's all gravy. We're all on the same team, all looking for the same outcome. We have a lot of intelligent people on these boards (especially this one) and with that comes a lot of strong personalities. If our foundation is easily shook by an opposing view, it just goes to show our convictions were never that strong to begin with. We're a family and like all families sometimes bicker, but still family.

• Upvote 7

It's all gravy. We're all on the same team, all looking for the same outcome. We have a lot of intelligent people on these boards (especially this one) and with that comes a lot of strong personalities. If our foundation is easily shook by an opposing view, it just goes to show our convictions were never that strong to begin with. We're a family and like all families sometimes bicker, but still family.

Oh shut up! you always was moms favorite. :lol::lmao: :lmao:

• Upvote 3

um kindly? where was that at? calling SWF a pumper and for one ive been around the block and bring info whether you agree with it or not is on you but you are straight calling people pumpers and liars and decievers when you dont know your self. So, therefore whos the troll? Have you spoken with these people personally do you know what they know? This is why people have left that bring info to our investment because of people like you. Its ok to disagree but to assume people are pumping dinar is where the line is crossed. Later, another on my ignore list.

With you back off in caps....i didnt think it was a pleasant beginninv toa conversation. whydo youdefend people pumping dinar?? The franks, okies, and. oom purposely drive sales and do sobypushing false premises. Those unknown are the ones im speaking too. you can keep typing all day and you wont change the fact deleting the zeroes isa lop. i want a rv. pump me up by talking about thereal and true positives ofthis investment. there are many...i hate the twisting of meanings to purposely fool ormislead. and it does exists.

your bus driver may be about to drive offthe cliff. im just saying watch theres a big turn in the road.......and this deleting zeroes is a lop. thats all...

Edited by sandstorm
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

OUTSTANDING Post, Couldn't have said it better myself!!!

Imho, this is the best thing said on this thread!!! emot-downsbravo.gifcigar.gif

• Upvote 4

Everyone read the egypt article about them deleting threee zeroes, or about iran deleting zeroes, then we can reevaluatewhat deleting zeroes is.

Swfloridaguru, you have great class. i have gained unyielding respect. this is the rumors section, the only problem is me in the rumor section.

• Upvote 1

Well I for one like and respect southwestfloridaguy never once considered him to be a pumper, as a matter of fact I look for his opinion after I read all the other crap that is out there!

Keep it up SWFG!!!!!! :D

And another thing...why do we see articles specifically speaking of the desire to raise the value of the currency along with articles speaking of lifting the zeros if they weren't wanting to raise the value!?

• Upvote 2

I love this guy!

The other one....hmmm, not so much. B)

• Upvote 3

katie45 a lop would raise the value just like you described. It just wouldn't raise the value of the IQD. The currency that replaces the IQD would have the higher value.

The SIGIR Report said nothing about the IQD being close to the US dollar. Here's what it said.

In April 2012, the CoM postponed indefinitely

plans for a currency reform that would have removed

three zeros from the Iraqi dinar in 2013 and

required the issuance of new currency notes. The

reform would have made the dinar’s value slightly

less than $1. It is currently worth less than one tenth

of a cent.

"New currency notes" = redenomination. $.86 = "Slightly less than $1". The IQD's value will remain the same until it is demonetized and replaced. BTW I didn't bash anybody. I just said that sandstorm was right about the meaning of removing the zeros. But per your request I've brought more to back up what I'm saying.

Nigeria RD

Turkey RD

Afghan RD

Iran RD

Venezuela RD

Venezuela RD

N. Korea RD

Zimbabwe RD

Romania RD

I can bring more if you want. It couldn't be much clearer what the CBI is talking about here. The gurus who tell you they're talking about pulling in the larger notes so that they can RV are either uninformed or dishonest.

• Upvote 3

Everyone read the egypt article about them deleting threee zeroes, or about iran deleting zeroes, then we can reevaluatewhat deleting zeroes is.

Swfloridaguru, you have great class. i have gained unyielding respect. this is the rumors section, the only problem is me in the rumor section.

HaHa well said. I gotta step back and re-group when I venture into the LOP section. That's one DARK place, all the emoticons change on my screen to :angry::angry::angry:. LOL

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Sandstorm is probably just a negative plant here just to discourage people from buying or trying to get people to sell.

Absolutely not. Ive bought in and my mind is thinking a rv is imminent. this deleting zeroes is not grabbing traction with parliament, and i love it.

yet, what something is or isnt can be found. and i found out what deleting the three zeroes was. i was fooled........i knew nothing about it until i had already bought. despite knowing what could happen, my moneys on a rv.

There. is enough great reasons to buy into this invetment. for the third time, i hate the misleading or altering news to always suit the most favorable outcome. lets keep it real

Edited by sandstorm
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

WOW! I feel like I am in the middle of the GOI in Iraq! So much love in the air and respect for each other. You got to remember.... there are smart azz's on here, dumb azz's on here, jack azz's on here, rude azz's on here and just big ole fat azz's on here. But some of you azz's act no different than the GOI when the posts turn sour like this.

Show some maturity and respect people. If you don't like it, argue respectfully or don't reply to it! Got to learn to love each other for the azz's that we are!

I am glad we don't carry guns in here!

• Upvote 1

HaHa well said. I gotta step back and re-group when I venture into the LOP section. That's one DARK place, all the emoticons change on my screen to :angry::angry::angry:. LOL

I will NEVER go to that terrible place....the LOP Section! :lol: :lol: It's a nightmare in there, PURE POISON!! :lol:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

That goes to show how ignorant you are. There is no Egypt article that was an article about the CBI.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I will NEVER go to that terrible place....the LOP Section! :lol: :lol: It's a nightmare in there, PURE POISON!! :lol:

To be fair there are a few of what appears to be intelligent life form in the LOP section, they just are'nt happy folks. ;);)