Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Removing The Zeros

SWFloridaGuru

Kamel, maybe if I turn that strobe light off that'll help. I was talking about the VND (dong) by the way. We buy both the IQD and VND and with our luck we'll wake up tomorrow to see the West African Franc just RV'd at $42 and we all missed out. :)

You have to be in the 'mood' for a strobe light. My mood ended in the 80's. Dong, yes, VND. Are you giving us a tip on the WA Franc? Niger is one of my favorite countries. B)

My response to all of this is:

WE ALL HAVE OUR VIEW AS TO HOW THIS WILL or WONT RV...

I respect your right to not agree with me. I might be as wrong as you are. LOL <_< I dont think so but time will tell.

Very few of you tend to impress me and many of you have changed your mind on rates, issues, events etc.

I see this as a learning curve for all of us. Yet the main thing which impresses me is how some are able to handle disagreements with dignity and kindness. We are all in this together, let's hope we all fair well.

Peace... Have a great weekend all...

• Upvote 1

It has been a long time since I could read through 6 pages of back and forth. I have to say that everyone

besides one have had a respectable debate and kept my interest... Congrats everyone on being great DV

members as you have made this place one of a kind.

th_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif

The great thing about Dinar Vets is we are all allowed to voice our opinions without being banned or silenced. Seeing the freedom of speech here is very refreshing, (even when it's an opinion I disagree with) especially when it comes to such a speculative topic. Certainly none of us have all the answers but as a team perhaps we can get closer. The best leaders throughout history all surrounded themselves with people of opposing views to avoid having tunnel vision and see all angles. As long as we keep that humility and realize we don't have this figured out, nor should we be required to, we can continue to work together.

I agree... That's why it'd be great and something to be appreciated by a few or many here if Legolas, jmw, dvforumuser, HopefulTxn could be allowed to come back and post....All of them are doubtlessly intelligent, articulate and make very good points.. In the end one has the right to agree or not ( obviously) but it'd be great for them to be able to express their views in that spirit of freedom of speech you are talking about.

Also... It's would be good if dinarck could be lifted from LOP Section confinement and made free to post anywhere in the Forum.....

JMHO.

• Upvote 4

I agree... That's why it'd be great and something to be appreciated by a few or many here if Legolas, jmw, dvforumuser, HopefulTxn could be allowed to come back and post....All of them are doubtlessly intelligent, articulate and make very good points.. In the end one has the right to agree or not ( obviously) but it'd be great for them to be able to express their views in that spirit of freedom of speech you are talking about.

Also... It's would be good if dinarck could be lifted from LOP Section confinement and made free to post anywhere in the Forum.....

JMHO.

I would definitely disagree with what youre saying, All they do is talk smack on another site i will never give credit to. They say we are a bunch of idiots and constantly bash this site i say good riddance we dont need that crap around here. Let them loath in their own misery.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 5

“Let your plans be dark and as impenetratable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt."

....and don't bring a spoon to a knife fight.

What? No spoons?

Kamel, maybe if I turn that strobe light off that'll help. I was talking about the VND (dong) by the way. We buy both the IQD and VND and with our luck we'll wake up tomorrow to see the West African Franc just RV'd at $42 and we all missed out. :)

This would put a frownie on my face if it happened. Then I would have to take my spoon and go look for a fight.

Deleting the three zeros doesn't mean 25,000 becomes 25.It means that if its .00086 it becomes .86 ergo NOT a LOP. B)

No it doesnt. Sorry

JMHO.

Things that will never be allowed.

I would definitely disagree with what youre saying, All they do is talk smack on another site i will never give credit to. They say we are a bunch of idiots and constantly bash this site i say good riddance we dont need that crap around here. Let them loath in their own misery.

and youre talking about Dinar dbags site for outing people.

Easy Im wondering if you are one of several people?

Edited by RRSport
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

It's all gravy. We're all on the same team, all looking for the same outcome. We have a lot of intelligent people on these boards (especially this one) and with that comes a lot of strong personalities. If our foundation is easily shook by an opposing view, it just goes to show our convictions were never that strong to begin with. We're a family and like all families sometimes bicker, but still family.

GREAT opinion there Guy - I like your style, and the positivity you bring :P Intelligent people will sometimes debate with vigor and passion. It's Ok all around people - enjoy life and vent your frustrations on those who RICHLY deserve them and have earned scorn - namely - politicians, TV media people, bureaucrats, tax auditors, TV evangelists, corporate polluters and low wage payers, and, don't forget, people who drive like sheep in the left lane...LOL :D These people belong in the Ninth Circle of Hell and deserve the crap we throw at each other.