Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Removing The Zeros

SWFloridaGuru

Right on Keep and yes this is entertaining, better than I love Lucy.

Deep down I think we all know that this is crazy but...........

Maybe just maybe Shabs is deceiving us with his plan.

I just read Sun Tzu's Art of war. Quote " All warfare is based on deception."

Go Shabs!!!

Hence, when able to attack, we must seem unable; when using our forces, we must seem inactive; when we are near, we must make the enemy believe we are far away; :rocking-chair:

• Upvote 1

Jackster, that's probably a fair point. I would imagine that when there's so much on the line it is easier for us to lean toward theories that adumbrate a brighter future for us. I think it's human nature to find what you're looking for but from what I've seen here, at least it's a more intelligent debate and we're not focusing on 747's, in country RV's, bogus Prosperity Package memos, trains coming into the station and $42 rates. Here we do our best to research currency reform, IMF/World Bank reports, the study of macroeconomic analysis, confirming which laws have been passed and read into the gazette, reviewing statements from the CBI, GOI, Finance Committee or maybe just bouncing around some random economist's opinion off eachother. As is with all information we receive, we must consider the source and use our best judgement as to the author's credibility. Getting back to your point about it being a rough atmosphere for someone who doesn't think it will RV the way we want it to, I would say you're probably right and that's probably to be expected given the environment. That doesn't mean we can't discuss it respectfully and attack the information rather than the person. I think you're right that healthy debate can only lead to a better understanding for all parties involved. Cheers :)

• Upvote 6

Someone help me out here. Did anyone read that article that had a paragraph in it about buying cigarettes. Something about whether you paid for it with a 1000 dinar or the new 1 dinar then you would get 999 dinar back if it cost 1 dinar. How I wish I new where to find that article. Bondlady post maybe of an article she found. Not sure but it sure didn't sound like a lop to me.

I must say that during my reading of this thread I ran through a lot of different emotions.

I started out upset at the way SWFG was attacked and then pleased to see how SWFG handled his response of the attack.

Then I was pleased to see how the great members on this site grouped together and stood tall beside SWFG.

Now with that said I would like to add that it is ok to disagree and debate a subject but please do it with class and respect with the person that you are disagreeing with as it comes across much better when bad/hurtful names aren't being thrown out there!

This is a great site and that has everything to do with the members that have been here contributing and standing up for the positive side of this investment.

People are not stupid on this site and they have the right to believe in the good side of the chances that we might make some money off this investment and they don't have/need people to remind them of the negatives that also come with this investment.

Have fun and debate without attacking!

Play nice!

Bump

• Upvote 9

Hence, when able to attack, we must seem unable; when using our forces, we must seem inactive; when we are near, we must make the enemy believe we are far away; :rocking-chair:

“Let your plans be dark and as impenetratable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt."

....and don't bring a spoon to a knife fight.

• Upvote 2

I must say that during my reading of this thread I ran through a lot of different emotions.

I started out upset at the way SWFG was attacked and then pleased to see how SWFG handled his response of the attack.

Then I was pleased to see how the great members on this site grouped together and stood tall beside SWFG.

Now with that said I would like to add that it is ok to disagree and debate a subject but please do it with class and respect with the person that you are disagreeing with as it comes across much better when bad/hurtful names aren't being thrown out there!

This is a great site and that has everything to do with the members that have been here contributing and standing up for the positive side of this investment.

People are not stupid on this site and they have the right to believe in the good side of the chances that we might make some money off this investment and they don't have/need people to remind them of the negatives that also come with this investment.

Have fun and debate without attacking!

Play nice!

Bump

Very true on all points. Plus1. I, personally, stay away from the debates as I am not that skilled, but hope one day to be a Master Debater. Practice practice practice......

• Upvote 3

Someone help me out here. Did anyone read that article that had a paragraph in it about buying cigarettes. Something about whether you paid for it with a 1000 dinar or the new 1 dinar then you would get 999 dinar back if it cost 1 dinar. How I wish I new where to find that article. Bondlady post maybe of an article she found. Not sure but it sure didn't sound like a lop to me.

I believe what you are referring to was a comment about a scenario of a pack of cigarettes costing 1000 dinars, and if the RV came in at 1:1 and the 3 zeros were dropped, a pack of cigarettes would cost 1 dinar and your 1000 dinar bill would purchase 1000 packs of cigarettes, Camels of course.

No difference in exchange rate yet who cares

When you joined a few months ago, I hope someone told you to bring a helmet.

• Upvote 1

I believe what you are referring to was a comment about a scenario of a pack of cigarettes costing 1000 dinars, and if the RV came in at 1:1 and the 3 zeros were dropped, a pack of cigarettes would cost 1 dinar and your 1000 dinar bill would purchase 1000 packs of cigarettes, Camels of course.

When you joined a few months ago, I hope someone told you to bring a helmet.

Was that in an article or was someone using that as an example or something.. that reference sounds familiar..

And enough ding dongs and doritos to share with the rest of us..

Oh, you have quite a memory Bama. Funny. Every mother needs to utilize the basement, Cartman style.

Those were the days, weren't they. Foot loose and fancy free. Not a dinar care in the world. B)

It is so refreshing to see peeps keeping their good natures. smile.gif

Bumper... You Rock! biggrin.gif

Kinda feels like the old days doesn't it.......like four months ago. I'm getting a warm, fuzzy feeling, or is that Trigger?

Edited by KamelKeeper
  • Upvote 1

Good point Maggie123, we can't let this consume us. The only way we're going to exit this investment with our sanity, is if we try not to take ourselves too seriously and hang on to our sense of humor.... and yes, I hear Bumper Rocks! B)

Too late for some of us, I don't remember a thing called sanity..

I'm in the basement Kamel. Scratch the ding dongs (gotta enough dong) I could use some visine though, right eye's been a' twitchin for 2 and a half years now staring at these screens. Doritos are always welcome mmmm bring it on. :)

Sure muleslayer. Is there a way to message private message people here? I guess we'd have to go to the chat room.

I'm in the basement Kamel. Scratch the ding dongs (gotta enough dong) I could use some visine though, right eye's been a' twitchin for 2 and a half years now staring at these screens. Doritos are always welcome mmmm bring it on. :)

Sure muleslayer. Is there a way to message private message people here? I guess we'd have to go to the chat room.

Basement it is. I will put together a care package and have Trigger deliver it right away. He's good with a little shoulder massage too, just talk nice to him and don't ask about the one hump - sometimes he feels inadequate..

Dong? I wonder how many of us will venture into the next realm, of course, it would probably a lot easier if you aren't destitute and suffering from RV cravngs that feel like epileptic fits.