Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Kim Clement Dinar Prophecy !

Hi, I did watch Kim Clement about a year ago from the Den that is the name of his place where he plays the piano and pray and he specifically named the Dinar as being significant soon! However, I do not recall Kim Clement at all saying that Dinar was in the Bible, just that the Dinar would be significant soon and need to be watched!

Jackster, I am a believer and what I believe has to do with SEVERAL promises that Jesus makes to me as a believer. The verses that were posted in the past post are only a few verses of many that make me believe the way I believe. I don't for one minute believe that the Bible specifically speaks of the Dinar as a kickoff for the last days and if Kim Clement did prophesy about the Dinar specifically, well I can not really believe that as truth, because that is not how prophecy works. Like I said before prophecy is not fortune telling.

As for the reasons I believe that there will be a wealth transfer in the last days, to be honest I have heard it preached often, and I can't really specifically at this moment give you those verses. I will however do my research and get back to you on that.

I'm not here to argue, but in the mean time Deutoronmy 28 is a start.

I should have never posted someone else's view from the Internet, but I do believe that there will be a wealth transfer in the last days and I will do my best to find scripture to back that up.

Well I used the Internet to research because I don't have the time to do it (at work) and the best I found actually sums up the way I feel about a wealth transfer..... and it is simply because of a culmination of promises and stories that the Bible teaches.

Here is what I found....It's the best I ( or anyone) can do on this subject, take it or leave it.

Originally Posted by victoryword

Dear Fellow Word-Faithers (and sympathetic critics)

I would like to get your views on how you understand the End-Time Wealth Transfer Message. I realize that a number of Scriptures are used to support this. For example, some understand Jesus as teaching that we won't see His second coming until the gospel has been preached all over the world:

‘And this gospel of the Kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come’. (Matt. 24:14)

Because of this, many people believe that the body of Christ will experience an unprecedented amount of wealth to accomplish this:

Proverbs 13:22 ‘A sinners wealth is stored up for the righteous’

Proverbs 28:8 ‘He who increases his wealth by exorbitant interest amasses it for another, who will be kind to the poor

Ecclesiastes 2:26 ‘To the man who pleases him, God gives wisdom, knowledge and happiness, but to the sinner he gives the task of gathering and storing up wealth to hand it over to the one who pleases God’

Isaiah 60:5 ‘The wealth on the seas will be brought to you, to you the riches of the nations will come’

Isaiah 60:11 ‘Your gates will always stand open, they will never be shut, day or night, so that men may bring the wealth of the nations ‘

Isaiah 61:6 ‘You will feed on the wealth of nations, and in their riches you will boast’.

Isaiah 66:12 ‘I will extend peace to her like a river, and the wealth of nations like a flooding stream’.

As far a FAITH PREACHERS teaching something close to this subject, the only book I have is one by Kenneth Copeland titled The Laws of Prosperity. Copeland writes,

Many times it looks as though the ungodly men have all the money, but this is not true. There is more wealth hidden away than they will ever possess. The Bible says plainly that God will cause us to have the hidden wealth of the world, the hidden riches of the secret places (see Isaiah 45:3). The Word tells us that “…the wealth of the sinner is laid up for the just” (Proverbs 13:22). Why then does the sinner have it? Because there are certain facts of financial law that will work when put to work. (p. 26)

On the other hand, the late Kenneth E. Hagin disputes the End Time Wealth Transfer teaching in his book, The Midas Touch and disputes the use of Prov. 3:21 to prove it. Unfortunately, Hagin's dispute seems to be primarily on dispensational grounds. His only argument is that he can not find anything in the New Tesatement that teaches this. So there is some dispute on this in the Faith Movement.

My questions is, what are YOUR thoughts on this? Do you know of anyone else who has taught on this subject besides the two aforementioned leaders in the Faith Movement? What are your thoughts concerning their teachings?

This inquiring mind needs to know.

I haven't heard any other teaching on this subject besides the ones you mentioned.

In my heart, I believe the wealth of the wicked is laid up for the just. I just believe that!! If you study the lives of men like Abraham and David, you see that God entrusted them with great wealth.

The word says He provides our needs according to His riches in glory. That's a lot of riches!

What are your thoughts about this. I respect your opinion.

• Upvote 1

I searched Dinar and Dinari in the New American Standard, New International Version and the King James. "No Results Found." Also, looked through my Strong's Exhaustive Concordance. Nothing.

Which version you have seen it in?

Kim does reference Dinari. He said he was hearing it in his spirit. Asks what Dinari is. 5 minutes later he says his friends had been writing to him asking about Dinar/Dinari.

I heard him mentioning dinar in one of his broadcast but never mentioned any time. We believe God bless His people and if we are in the end times... He will equip us for the harvest :)

I heard him mentioning dinar in one of his broadcast but never mentioned any time. We believe God bless His people and if we are in the end times... He will equip us for the harvest :)

We believed we were in the 'end times' back in the 70s.

You failed to see where I pointed out that Kim Clement contradicted himself. At first he did not know what Dinari was. Then he stated his friends had been asking him about it.

In the early 20th century, they believed they were in the 'end times'. Also with the 19th century.

Back to Kim Clement. He said soon. That's convenient. Listen to Okie. Any day now. Or tomorrow.

Find my earlier post with links to sites that call him a fraud and a false prophet.

• Upvote 3

I looked it up. It's denarius, which is an ancient Roman silver coin

End Quote

And in Italian ( the language which most resembles Latin among neo latin languages) the word " denaro" means exactly money.. You can also say "soldi"... ...

It's dinero in Spanish and dinheiro in Portuguese.

We believed we were in the 'end times' back in the 70s.

You failed to see where I pointed out that Kim Clement contradicted himself. At first he did not know what Dinari was. Then he stated his friends had been asking him about it.

In the early 20th century, they believed they were in the 'end times'. Also with the 19th century.

Back to Kim Clement. He said soon. That's convenient. Listen to Okie. Any day now. Or tomorrow.

Find my earlier post with links to sites that call him a fraud and a false prophet.

I mentioned that I watched him on that clip and He didn't mention the time. Whether he knows about dinar or not, I don't know. Kim can say what Kim wants to say... the truth is no one knows when the dinar is going to rv except for the iraqi governments. I hear you on the end times... it is said one day as a thousand years with the Lord. We don;t know when it's going to happen but the Lord says we will be given signs.. if we look at the technology right now, it's progressing. It is said that this generation will not pass away...but which generations ? in the meantime as it is said in the book of Daniel for Daniel to seal the book and go about his business, same with us but always watchful like He is coming anytime.

• Upvote 1

Well I used the Internet to research because I don't have the time to do it (at work) and the best I found actually sums up the way I feel about a wealth transfer..... and it is simply because of a culmination of promises and stories that the Bible teaches.

Here is what I found....It's the best I ( or anyone) can do on this subject, take it or leave it.

I would like to get your views on how you understand the End-Time Wealth Transfer Message. I realize that a number of Scriptures are used to support this. For example, some understand Jesus as teaching that we won't see His second coming until the gospel has been preached all over the world:

‘And this gospel of the Kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come’. (Matt. 24:14)

Because of this, many people believe that the body of Christ will experience an unprecedented amount of wealth to accomplish this:

Proverbs 28:8 ‘He who increases his wealth by exorbitant interest amasses it for another, who will be kind to the poor

Ecclesiastes 2:26 ‘To the man who pleases him, God gives wisdom, knowledge and happiness, but to the sinner he gives the task of gathering and storing up wealth to hand it over to the one who pleases God’

Isaiah 60:5 ‘The wealth on the seas will be brought to you, to you the riches of the nations will come’

Isaiah 60:11 ‘Your gates will always stand open, they will never be shut, day or night, so that men may bring the wealth of the nations ‘

Isaiah 61:6 ‘You will feed on the wealth of nations, and in their riches you will boast’.

Isaiah 66:12 ‘I will extend peace to her like a river, and the wealth of nations like a flooding stream’.

As far a FAITH PREACHERS teaching something close to this subject, the only book I have is one by Kenneth Copeland titled The Laws of Prosperity. Copeland writes,

Many times it looks as though the ungodly men have all the money, but this is not true. There is more wealth hidden away than they will ever possess. The Bible says plainly that God will cause us to have the hidden wealth of the world, the hidden riches of the secret places (see Isaiah 45:3). The Word tells us that “…the wealth of the sinner is laid up for the just” (Proverbs 13:22). Why then does the sinner have it? Because there are certain facts of financial law that will work when put to work. (p. 26)

On the other hand, the late Kenneth E. Hagin disputes the End Time Wealth Transfer teaching in his book, The Midas Touch and disputes the use of Prov. 3:21 to prove it. Unfortunately, Hagin's dispute seems to be primarily on dispensational grounds. His only argument is that he can not find anything in the New Tesatement that teaches this. So there is some dispute on this in the Faith Movement.

My questions is, what are YOUR thoughts on this? Do you know of anyone else who has taught on this subject besides the two aforementioned leaders in the Faith Movement? What are your thoughts concerning their teachings?

I haven't heard any other teaching on this subject besides the ones you mentioned.

In my heart, I believe the wealth of the wicked is laid up for the just. I just believe that!! If you study the lives of men like Abraham and David, you see that God entrusted them with great wealth.

The word says He provides our needs according to His riches in glory. That's a lot of riches!

Bless your heart, for having to answer to a bible nazi...lol. Show me your Papers please!!! Lol

read Romans chapter 14.

• Downvote 1

I'm just going to throw this out there to get yall's thoughts...

God has created patterns throughout the Bible, similiarities, whatever you want to call it.

For instance, when Abraham was taking Isaac up the mountain to sacrifice him, and Isaac realized that there was no sacrifice, Abraham told Isaac that "God would provide" (paraphrasing). When they get on top of the mountain and Abraham is about to sacrifice Isaac, God stops him, and God provides a sacrificial Ram with its Horns caught in a "Thorn Bush", and Abraham uses the Adult Male Lamb as a sacrifice for Abraham's son. And all throughout Abraham's life, Kings and Rulers were always giving Abraham great wealth for one reason or another, without Abraham asking for it. God provides!

Fast forward to the Captivity in Egypt: God has the people of Israel sacrifice a Lamb and smear blood across the Beams and Door posts of their homes to keep the Angel of Death from coming in. Egypt frees the slaves and the Egyptians give away their wealth to their once Hebrew Slaves. Another transfer of wealth.

Fast forward to Jesus's time, he's crucified on the cross with a Crown of Thorns, his Blood payment (afterthought: Is this the wealth that is transfered, Jesus's Blood?) for our sins, but there is no immediate wealth transfer, yet?

I know I'm treading on ice here, but just how thin is it? tongue.gif

-

• Upvote 2

@Imgessing... you're opinion is as valued and as appreciated as anyone else's but some of us do not seperate God from any part of our lives not even finances, He is welcome in every aspect. On top of that many believe the IQD revalueing is gonna be a precursor to end time events, Babylon rising is spoken of in the last book of the bible.... I wish so many weren't offended by christian talk... with love my friend, just trying to give you a glimpse of where some of us are coming from.

Thank You! If those who doubt would simply open a Bible, and read it...they would see that this is indeed fulfilling Bible prophecy. God is indeed a part of everyones life, some receive it...unfortunatley, some dont. Either way....He gives us the option! I believe that this will be a blessing to some....but a curse to others who choose not to use this great transfer of wealth for what it is truely intended ....To lift up, and allow the Word of God to reach every single corner of the earth!! That every ear might have a chance to hear.. God Bless!!

God has created patterns throughout the Bible, similiarities, whatever you want to call it.

For instance, when Abraham was taking Isaac up the mountain to sacrifice him, and Isaac realized that there was no sacrifice, Abraham told Isaac that "God would provide" (paraphrasing). When they get on top of the mountain and Abraham is about to sacrifice Isaac, God stops him, and God provides a sacrificial Ram with its Horns caught in a "Thorn Bush", and Abraham uses the Adult Male Lamb as a sacrifice for Abraham's son. And all throughout Abraham's life, Kings and Rulers were always giving Abraham great wealth for one reason or another, without Abraham asking for it. God provides!

Fast forward to the Captivity in Egypt: God has the people of Israel sacrifice a Lamb and smear blood across the Beams and Door posts of their homes to keep the Angel of Death from coming in. Egypt frees the slaves and the Egyptians give away their wealth to their once Hebrew Slaves. Another transfer of wealth.

Fast forward to Jesus's time, he's crucified on the cross with a Crown of Thorns, his Blood payment (afterthought: Is this the wealth that is transfered, Jesus's Blood?) for our sins, but there is no immediate wealth transfer, yet?

-

Key Word...."Yet"! I dont believe the ice is as thin as some might think!! RIght on track!! Plus one from me!! Thx!

• Upvote 1

Well I am hearing from G-D too. Incredible that my message is stick to the news, facts and stay patient. EVERYONE SAID IT WOULD BE JUNE LAST YEAR!!! Remember?

I can say no one knows when or how this will happen on this site. Okie made many predictions and each one fell very short with his inside intel.

I suppose this post is as good as any other. I just think religion shouldn't be a factor here. Yet, whatever makes any of you feel better, go for it.

FRANK, KIM, BREITLING, ADAM M., BONDLADY, etc. Take what you want from each and go from there. My idea of a time line of IRAQI events and actions thus far, would have been a GREAT thing for all of us to view. Wish I had the time to impliment it. There has been a very definitive course of actions by the IRAQI GOVT. We (the USA) are heavily entrenched in their political and economic success. This IMHO will do well. WHEN is the big question, but every day we get closer.

PEACE all.

I agree with you. One's religion has nothing to do with this investment. I'm rather tired of the religion chant. In other words your religion has no bearing on the outcome of this investment. Iraq is a country that is emerging from war. The IQD is not an internationally trade able currency today. All of you should understand that by now. I do believe that the Iraqi's are making progress slowly. The GOI is a work in progress. Let's hope that we see a change in value of the IQD soon. The Iraqi's need a viable currency with value in order trade effectively internationally. Hopefully, the GOI get's it.

• Upvote 1

Proverbs 13:22. Who is the sinner when it comes to the wealth stored in the IQD?

Ecc 2:26 You forgot to complete the verse. "This too is vanity and striving after wind."

Isaiah 60:5 and continuing to verse. "A multitude of camels will cover you,..." These were God's words spoken to the house of Jacob. This is not an end times prophecy.

Isaiah 60:16 "...and will suck the breasts of kings;..." Is this figuratively or literally? It is one or the other. And it will be the same for all of these scriptures.

Preachers like to use Isaiah to support any claims on end time prophecies. We can make any scripture say what we want it to say.

Hal Lindsey proclaimed the end times would be in the 80s and he used alot of scripture to support it. He also worked at TBN. Same place Kim Clement is on. I have seen many preachers and evangelists proclaim end times.

Kenneth Copeland uses Is 45:3. God speaks through Isaiah to Cyrus. And called him by name.

Why would the wealth transfer happen at the end times? Why not happen to every believer in every generation?

According to His riches in glory. The riches in glory does not pertain to money or gold or other assets. It means fulness or abundance in glory. Not wealth.

Abraham and David. Yes, they accumulated wealth. Were they the only ones that followed God? Did any others receive stored up wealth?

Riches and wealth.

Matt 13:22 "...and the deceitfulness of riches choked the word,..." You wish to have riches that will compete for the Word in your heart?

Mark 10: 23 "...How hard it will be for those who are wealthy to enter the kingdom of God!" If all these that own IQD become wealthy, then what?

Prov 11:28 He who trusts in his riches will fall,...

Prov 23:4-5 "Do not weary yourself to gain wealth, cease from your consideration of it. When you set your eyes on it, it is gone. For wealth certainly makes itself wings, like an eagle that flies toward the heavens." I'm fairly sure the prosperity teachers don't mention this one very often.

Prov 30:8 ...give me neither poverty nor riches... Why do you ask for riches? The wisest and richest man in the world made this statement.

Why do you need to invest in IQD for God to bless you with these riches? There is no requirement.

Well, that's what I think about this wealth transfer business. I also think that Kim Clement is purely entertainment.

Sounds like you might be or were a Witness.....1975 sounds pretty end timey to me too.

A Witness? Do you mean Jehovah's Witness? No, I was not and am not. They use scare tactics to win converts.

I looked it up. It's denarius, which is an ancient Roman silver coin

End Quote

And in Italian ( the language which most resembles Latin among neo latin languages) the word " denaro" means exactly money.. You can also say "soldi"... ...

It's dinero in Spanish and dinheiro in Portuguese.

Cool. I hadn't made that connection.

• Upvote 2

-

Markinsa, I realize that you are so much more studied in God's word than I, but sometimes (especially your last few post , one in peticuliar about the Catholics and their beliefs) are very confusing. Mind you, I am not Catholic but you leave questions and challenge us to give YOU the correct answers.......Are you testing us? Are you seeing which ones us are "true Christians, saved by the Precious Bood of Christ? or am I so illiterate? Here again, I do not purpose that I know the Bible inside and out but I DO know what the Holy Spirit has planted in my heart. I know that I have received the free gift of our LORD Jesus Christ. Just not sure why, you don't put your feelings or your learned truths in laymans terms for all to know God's Truths. Sorry, just wish you would explain and not leave questions ?????s for us ignorant. Please help me......what and how am I missing what you are saying?? I am truely trying to open my eyes and see...ande I truely want to hear...barb

Are you speauking of Gods Saving Grace to Gentiles...Seriously, help me....you have given me question??? Is this the wealth of wisdom and acknowledgement that you may be speaking of??? I do expect a answer...barb

Bless your heart, for having to answer to a bible nazi...lol. Show me your Papers please!!! Lol

read Romans chapter 14.

A Bible nazi? Please. Pinning labels on people you do not understand.

Romans 14? I think we were discussing prophecy. Not if people ate certain foods. That chapter talks about judging people that eat only vegetables, or meat or drink wine.

Move along now.

• Upvote 1

Markinsa, I realize that you are so much more studied in God's word than I, but sometimes (especially your last few post , one in peticuliar about the Catholics and their beliefs) are very confusing. Mind you, I am not Catholic but you leave questions and challenge us to give YOU the correct answers.......Are you testing us? Are you seeing which ones us are "true Christians, saved by the Precious Bood of Christ? or am I so illiterate? Here again, I do not purpose that I know the Bible inside and out but I DO know what the Holy Spirit has planted in my heart. I know that I have received the free gift of our LORD Jesus Christ. Just not sure why, you don't put your feelings or your learned truths in laymans terms for all to know God's Truths. Sorry, just wish you would explain and not leave questions ?????s for us ignorant. Please help me......what and how am I missing what you are saying?? I am truely trying to open my eyes and see...ande I truely want to hear...barb

Are you speauking of Gods Saving Grace to Gentiles...Seriously, help me....you have given me question??? Is this the wealth of wisdom and acknowledgement that you may be speaking of??? I do expect a answer...barb

Why would you tread on thin Ice to the "unlearned"?????

First let me apologize, it was not my intent to confuse anyone. My other posts are sometimes meant to get people to talk and to gather their perspectives to help my own world view. I throw out these questions because I know there are actually people who have degrees in Divinity, which I don't, and I am just looking for their perspective on my questions. My thoughts in the above post were generated by this thread and instead of me sitting down and researching, I was lazy and thought I would ask, to see if anyone here had a quick answer.

My being on thin ice is my attempt to make the connection with the transfer of wealth, and what us believers can expect in the future, ie, will there be a transfer of wealth?

Again my apologies for any confusion I may have caused you.

Jesus Is Lord!

Mark

-

At best, you're reaching far to make the connection.

End times usually means trials and tribulations for the followers of Christ. When Christ does come back, then the money won't matter.

God has never depended on silver and gold for His ministry. His greatest resource is the love and obedience of His people.

A few places to look at this Wealth Transfer teaching:

SwordPoints

The Living Spring I know Peter Wagner and Cindy Jacobs. I've worked with them in Japan. Last phrase on this link "Never once did the original apostles say wealth was a key to the Church’s success. Yet today’s apostles claim it is indispensable."

Grace thru Truth

Creflo Dollar Site says that speaker originally predicted Jesss coming in 2012, but omits that in later recordings.

Benny Hinn also teaches the Wealth Transfer. I guess it must be true, because his net worth was reported at $42 million. This includes a $10 million mansion. How is it that he is accumulating all this wealth? If the supposed 3 million Americans that own IQD reaped from this RV, how would they REALLY use their newly acquired fortune? No different than this man. If you like Benny Hinn do NOT click this link Christian News Today I mean it. Don't do it!

God does not need our money. He does not us to have lots of money.

Markinsa, check out those links and tell me how thin that ice is.

• Upvote 4

Ski... it's not a religious chant, I want every part of my life to be blessed so I ask the Lord into every part... if I never have an extra penny to my name I will still have my faith and I will still praise Him for all my many other blessings... I can not imagine becoming extremely wealthy and not asking God to guide me with it, I ask him to guide me while I'm not so what would change that.... God IS in this investment for me, even if I lose money I have learned many things and the lesson He wanted me too... You just can't seperate Him from anything I am involved with, it's just part of my life and it's not meant to be offensive...

• Upvote 2

Barb, Jesus commanded us to make disciples. He also told us to love Him, obey Him and know Him. Matt 22:37- 40.

I suppose you attend church. Seek out the pastor or an elder and ask about a discipleship program. Don't worry about the Catholics and what they believe. You'll have plenty of differing doctrines amongst the Protest-ants. God's will reveal His truths to you over time. Don't be anxious to understand so quickly. It will come to you. I get the feeling that you see God as being complicated and difficult to understand. I just want to assure you that you're fine.

Markinsa, I know her question was for you. My apologies.

• Upvote 2

Jackster...you are my hero! Why? Because I like the way you address each verse in WHOLE instead of using bits and pieces of it to make it mean what you want it to mean. Too many people "believe" the Bible to be true...yet leave out the parts they don't like or disagree with. For instance, the Bible is clear---if a man claims to be a prophet of God and his words don't come true, he is NOT a prophet of God. Clement has been wrong uncounted times...yet his stand is that if you don't accept his prophecies as true (and from God), then it fails because you don't accept it.

Whatever...

• Upvote 1

Jackster...you are my hero! Why? Because I like the way you address each verse in WHOLE instead of using bits and pieces of it to make it mean what you want it to mean. Too many people "believe" the Bible to be true...yet leave out the parts they don't like or disagree with. For instance, the Bible is clear---if a man claims to be a prophet of God and his words don't come true, he is NOT a prophet of God. Clement has been wrong uncounted times...yet his stand is that if you don't accept his prophecies as true (and from God), then it fails because you don't accept it.

Whatever...

It's always nice to hear a compliment once in a while. However, when I see your avatar.... self-portrait? :D

But seriously. Thank you.

It's always nice to hear a compliment once in a while. However, when I see your avatar.... self-portrait? :D

But seriously. Thank you.

You're welcome...

I have a strange sense of humor when it comes to avatar's...no self portrait!

• Upvote 1