Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

So now what?

cooked

As the time goes by we see window after window of opportunity for Iraq to fix thier currency. We hold our breath each time a window appears. We sigh deeply as the window closes. We scour the forums for signs of the next window. A new window appears in the distance, we get excited. The deadline approaches, we get giddy, think of what we may do with our windfall. The window closes again, we sigh again, we scour again. Sometimes I feel like a hamster in the wheel, just running and running. The conference never happened, the Arab summit brought nothing. We scour again. when does this rollercoaster stop. Or is it the everedy bunny and keep going and going? Any ideas of the next window, or are we in a circling pattern waiting for clearence to land?

• Upvote 7

May 3rd is the next date for a significant meeting

Will it happen, or will it be postponed.....Its prepatory, so

we know that they are at least talking about getting together

to talk......Other than that, there is lots of pressure on

Malarky to get it together or a no confidence vote is possible :blink:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

The truth is, it's not about us. I do the whole forum deal everyday just to see if the RV is any closer then the day before. I do have to keep

my chain up because I have running water, hot and cool air when the day is hot or cool enough for it, and I can afford meals for my

family to eat three times a day. I myself need to remind me not to sit in my chair all day, and night waiting for this RV when the ones

who really need it have no computers, or even lights when it is dark outside. Yes, me to!

• Upvote 4

I too wait and wonder. Then I meet a girl in the park (13) with way too much responsibility watching after her sisters who are not dressed warm enough.

My daughter whom is 3 shares her coat and we buy them some food at the c-store and I think what is wrong with this world. If this RV would just happen already I could scoop up the castaways

and give them the love they so deserve. What we all are truly waiting for is a miracle and I feel deep in my bones that it is coming soon. No dates no rates no guru info just a gut feeling that this is going to change so many lives.

Sorry cooked, I am rambling on but truth is we all get pumped up and deflated all in one day but one day its going to happen. Stay strong.

• Upvote 15

I too wait and wonder. Then I meet a girl in the park (13) with way too much responsibility watching after her sisters who are not dressed warm enough.

My daughter whom is 3 shares her coat and we buy them some food at the c-store and I think what is wrong with this world. If this RV would just happen already I could scoop up the castaways

and give them the love they so deserve. What we all are truly waiting for is a miracle and I feel deep in my bones that it is coming soon. No dates no rates no guru info just a gut feeling that this is going to change so many lives.

Sorry cooked, I am rambling on but truth is we all get pumped up and deflated all in one day but one day its going to happen. Stay strong.

This is a great post Winterset....

• Upvote 5

Yes, we're all in the position of waiting, heck what else can we do. We don't have any other options, now do we. It's what we do during the waiting period that counts and how we allow it to help us through each day.

We have some very entertaining members that help pass the time, we have our so call music DV lounge, which is great. We have so much here that makes it worthwhile in returning.

I don't mind waiting because the company is awesome. So hats off to all that contribute to the site. :tiphat:

• Upvote 5

I like your heart. rolleyes.gif Miracles will happen and I feel it in my bones too. I pray we are given the opportunity to make a big difference. In the meantime, we must continue on with random acts of kindness.

• Upvote 6

I have pretty much lost all faith in this thing. These "windows" of opportunity are more like two way mirrors with nothing on the other side but emptiness. I sometimes think this whole thing is just a sick joke.

I really agreed with you after a year of watching and waiting (way too intensivly). I stepped back for a couple months and calmed myself.

Now I like to read everyones thoughts, we have some really smart and wonderful people here at DV. Open your heart and your mind and you will be surprised.

This is a great post Winterset....

Thanks bamagirl! Don't think I haven't prayed for you, I just didn't get a chance to post it.

Did you get test results back yet?

As the time goes by we see window after window of opportunity for Iraq to fix thier currency. We hold our breath each time a window appears. We sigh deeply as the window closes. We scour the forums for signs of the next window. A new window appears in the distance, we get excited. The deadline approaches, we get giddy, think of what we may do with our windfall. The window closes again, we sigh again, we scour again. Sometimes I feel like a hamster in the wheel, just running and running. The conference never happened, the Arab summit brought nothing. We scour again. when does this rollercoaster stop. Or is it the everedy bunny and keep going and going? Any ideas of the next window, or are we in a circling pattern waiting for clearence to land?

Sometimes I feel like a hamster in the wheel, just running and running.

I will be in this investment 9 years this Dec. and I've learned not to pay attention to windows, they are made up stories from all these so call know everything GURUS. So I wait for Shabibi to speak... :lol::lol:

• Upvote 1

I have pretty much lost all faith in this thing. These "windows" of opportunity are more like two way mirrors with nothing on the other side but emptiness. I sometimes think this whole thing is just a sick joke.

I'm sure many of us IQD Investors feel like that at times... I know I do every now and then ( after 8 years in this adventure)... We keep hoping....

We will be rewarded.

Keep the faith.

When? Just asking, my Friend...Smile....I love your optimism btw....

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Eventually we will witness something that will happen. We all no that one day they have to do something with there currency.Believe me it will happen. No the only question is this, are we going to get screwed or are we all going to be happy with what we get if any thing. But for sure something one day will un fold. :blink: I just hope im a Happy Man .

• Upvote 2

This rollercoster has been riding these steel tracks for 6+ years and I have been on all the way....at times my stomach has been in the tightest knots and other times this ride has made me sick to my stomach to where I feel like giving up... BUT we all hope that soon this ride will run out of gas and stop at the stop called RV, then we will get off this ride, take our dinars and (with light heads and twisted stomachs) head to the banks to start our NEW ride....the ride of the rest of our lives!!!!! I cant wait.... (lol. i have bills to pay :rolleyes: )

GO RV.....sooner or later...lets just hope its sooner THAN later! :lol:B):twothumbs:

Talk about windows opening and closing, this reminds me of when I was a kid and you walk by a store window everyday and see something you really want, like me I wanted this bike so bad and my mother would say wait for your birthday maybe you'll get it, my birthday would come and go and nothing, then she would say wait for Christmas maybe you'll get it, Christmas would come and go and nothing, you get my drift, this investment is the samething and I don't like it, this waiting can drive you crazy, so I decided to take a break from searching for news, I come here everyday and see if anything new happened, so for now I just wait for Adam's text, that's my next window, thanks cooked for the thread.

• Upvote 1

I really agreed with you after a year of watching and waiting (way too intensivly). I stepped back for a couple months and calmed myself.

Now I like to read everyones thoughts, we have some really smart and wonderful people here at DV. Open your heart and your mind and you will be surprised.

Thanks bamagirl! Don't think I haven't prayed for you, I just didn't get a chance to post it.

Did you get test results back yet?

Thanks for the prayers, I meet with the surgeon this Thursday for the biopsy..

If you are NOT a person to have faith in this investment then you will get let down time and time again when the windows come and go. This is why i believe this investment is special to people that have patience and faith. The reward is near but at what lengths will your faith be tested and just give up for me im NOT a quitter never have and never will be.

• Upvote 3

All good things come to those that wait,.......,and wait,and wait,and wait,and wait,and wait.....

Like being at a traffic light, the bigger the hurry, the longer it takes to change. The dinar investment is like a stale red light and we all are in a hurry for it to go green so we can get our green.

• Upvote 1

You are a good person!....:)

:)

• Upvote 1