Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Buckwheat Supports Oakie

one2one

this latest " RV is done " story is easily debunked---check the east coast time now :

From PTR Chat:buckwheat: Well I got some more news from my contacts (Branch Manager & Foreign Currency corporate executive at WF). Okie’s timeline of looking at 12 PM – 2 PM PDT (3 PM – 5 PM EDT) is correct.

They were told specifically look for today, tomorrow or Thursday and to be on very, very, very high alert (yes, 3 verys…lol) and that this will certainly happen this week. They were told that it is absolutely true they have to wait for the Hawaii banks to open.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

tip_hat.gif

the latest from Buckwheat---hope he is right for once :

5:10 PM [buckwheat] I am just full of good news today lol. One of the people who got my business partner interested in the IQD is a 25 year military man (retired) who became a pastor after his military service. We just got a text that said he got a call from one of his guys in Iraq and was told ‘Quote’ “it’s a go”. That coupled with the banking news I got earlier really makes me breathe a lot better. I know that we are so close

more drivel from oom

OKIEOILMAN: THIS MUCH I CAN SAY--DIRECT FROM BAGDAD (SOURCE CONFIDENTIAL) AN IN COUNTRY R/V OCCURED YESTERDAY AND DUE TO COMMUNICATION BLACK OUT SOURCE WAS NOT PERMITTED TO CONTACT ME UNTIL ABOUT 18 MINUTES AGO. THE R/V IN COUNTRY WAS ON A 1 TO 1 BASIS (1 DINAR TO 1 DOLLAR) THIS WAS PROJECTED AS THE IN COUNTRY RATE ONLY TO SWEEP AS MANY 3 ZERO'S AS POSSIBLE BEFORE ACTUAL TRUE VALUE OF THE DINAR WAS FINALIZED.

not enough? one more.....

OKIEOILMAN: BOY WITH OVER A THOUSAND PEOPLE I TRIED 3 DIFFERENT TIMES TO GET ON-----HERES THE LATEST JUST IN--WAITED ALL DAY FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION AND IT JUST NOW CAME IN--REPRESENTATIVES FROM THE CBI AND THE IMF ARE IN THE UST AS I SPEAK. THE DINAR IS NOW LIVE AS A LITTLE WHILE AGO ON THE EUROPEAN STOCK EXCHANGE. THIS CAN NOT BE STOPPED ANYMORE BY ANYONE--SEEM'S LIKE WERE ONLY HOURS AWAY AT BEST---WISHED THIS HAD HAPPENED EARLIER TODAY BUT AM HOPING IT STILL OCCURS AS PER MY FRIDAY NIGHT POST THAT TUESDAY WAS THE OUTSIDE DATE--IT ALL SOUNDS WONDERFUL TO ME--KEEP PRAYING AND KEEP THE FAITH---GOD BLESS US ALL

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

the latest from Buckwheat---hope he is right for once :

5:10 PM [buckwheat] I am just full of good news today lol. One of the people who got my business partner interested in the IQD is a 25 year military man (retired) who became a pastor after his military service. We just got a text that said he got a call from one of his guys in Iraq and was told ‘Quote’ “it’s a go”. That coupled with the banking news I got earlier really makes me breathe a lot better. I know that we are so close

Really......someone who calls himself buckwheat is going to have the inside word on a country revaluing their currency? Really? Not Bob, or Larry......buckwheat?

Riiiggghhht......

• Upvote 1

Exactly this whole dinar ride is farcical!

At least pick a name affiliated with an investment background so it looks a little more credible to have an inside contact, like forex1, or Investsmart. Not some moronic fruitcake bs like Buckwheat, or Oakie, or a drug addict poolshark, 8ball........notice how all of the Intel providers with the name doc always seem to have a little more credibility with their posts?

Link.

A linkster huh? I guess if you dont have a link its not believeable?

I dont like people that ask for links.Links these days are just as crappy as the news from

the goo roo site.I guess you believe everything the link says to be true to fact?

I will neg all who ask for a link simple as that! links dont equal truth do they?

lots of people do it on here as well link link link thats a neg neg neg from me when

you do.Why ask for a link WHY???? you dont have any better question than that?

so goathead and put all your faith in a link its all true you know it was written by man

that means its totally true! just like okie's link you want that link to? :lol:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

LOLZ @ powerhead. Loved the goathead comment, one of my buds says that all the time when I tell him to go ahead. "Don't call me a goathead, fokker!" As for the rest of this thread, holy smokes I had me some good laughs on this one! RRSport, when I first read your post, I swear it read fartscicle. Yeah I know, juvenile, but I did spray some Mt. Dew on my monitor! :D

A linkster huh? I guess if you dont have a link its not believeable?

I dont like people that ask for links.Links these days are just as crappy as the news from

the goo roo site.I guess you believe everything the link says to be true to fact?

I will neg all who ask for a link simple as that! links dont equal truth do they?

lots of people do it on here as well link link link thats a neg neg neg from me when

you do.Why ask for a link WHY???? you dont have any better question than that?

so goathead and put all your faith in a link its all true you know it was written by man

that means its totally true! just like okie's link you want that link to? :lol:

PowerGeneration ---- Wow. Did you miss the tongue-in-cheek sarcasm? Or am I missing the sarcasm in your post? I was going to call you a loser but I decided the "kinder, gentler" 429 doesn't need to be calling anyone a loser -- it' a "takes one to know one" kind of thing.

BTW umbertino, (+) for you.

this latest " RV is done " story is easily debunked---check the east coast time now :

From PTR Chat:buckwheat: Well I got some more news from my contacts (Branch Manager & Foreign Currency corporate executive at WF). Okie’s timeline of looking at 12 PM – 2 PM PDT (3 PM – 5 PM EDT) is correct.

They were told specifically look for today, tomorrow or Thursday and to be on very, very, very high alert (yes, 3 verys…lol) and that this will certainly happen this week. They were told that it is absolutely true they have to wait for the Hawaii banks to open.

A good friend of mine has been keeping me informed about something that happened a couple days ago to one of his girlfriend's relatives. I wouldn't think much of it except that they are all very professional, making 6 figures or more... but this lady was very skeptical before.

She had just purchased some Dinar from CitiBank (California) and after arriving home she went to her normal bank them for safekeeping. She received a call to come into her bank anytime before Friday to execute some documents and discuss things with the banker regarding her "investment"... it was her Dinar.

The latest update is that she has an appointment on Friday to actually cash in and they will then make the wire to her normal account. I can't give too many details for privacy reasons, but I can assure you that this is not BS. I have no motivation here, and truly I'm still only cautiously optimistic, but the source is legit. We should be hearing much more of this if it's popping now.

The bank would not provide her a rate at this time.

Please, don't be silly and start calling banks. That's nonsense. Go visit them and keep it low key. If this is happening, soon all banks will treat you properly. Until then, it's gonna be mostly the big banks I would assume that will be prepared for a high volume transactions.