Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

A friend called saying it was on the forex at 5+$.

gregp

I had a friend leave a voicemail last night while I was sleeping. He said his sister was searching the forex and saw multiple countries changing currency rates. She told him the IQD was at 5$ to our dollar. I just checked the CBI and no change. I also checked forex pros and one other forex site. No change that I can see. Anyone?

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 5

I check XE.com regularly and havent seen anything. Did they tell you which forex site?

No they didnt. I will give him a couple of hours to get around, then I will call. Must have been on the OKIE FOREX. lol

• Upvote 2

She probably checked www.okieforex.com

OOM is innocent this time.

4-5-2012 Intel Guru Hammerman major major league bankers...saying there was activity all over the screens, specifically vietnam and iraq were fluctuating all up and down saying a live loaded cashinable rate but a floating rate $5.22 and $5.28...until it locks we cant do anything with it...am I calling the RV, no I'm not, but do I think the RV is in an IMMENINENT process.. yes. We may wake up to great things!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I had a friend leave a voicemail last night while I was sleeping. He said his sister was searching the forex and saw multiple countries changing currency rates. She told him the IQD was at 5$ to our dollar. I just checked the CBI and no change. I also checked forex pros and one other forex site. No change that I can see. Anyone?

You answered your own question by checking the CBI so there was no need for this post

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 4

Did you leave your tooth under your pillow for the tooth fairy again? There was a time when all they done was, sneak in your bedroom, get the tooth out from under your pillow, then leave a little bit of change, 75,85 cents. Now they are putting voicemail on your PC!!! You should go to the tooth fairy union and complain:lol:

• Upvote 1

4-5-2012 Intel Guru Hammerman major major league bankers...saying there was activity all over the screens, specifically vietnam and iraq were fluctuating all up and down saying a live loaded cashinable rate but a floating rate $5.22 and $5.28...until it locks we cant do anything with it...am I calling the RV, no I'm not, but do I think the RV is in an IMMENINENT process.. yes. We may wake up to great things!

Ehhh, not so much.... Look-

4-4-2012 Intel Guru Bulldog75 5.25 IS LIVE ON THE FRONT SCREEN WITH "RATE PENDING". NOTHING IS LOCKED. COULD BE A PLACEMENT HOLDER EVEN THOUGH ITS ON FRONT SCREEN NOTHING IS GUARANTEED. WE WAIT. THIS WILL PROGRESS THROUGHOUT THE NIGHT. THAT MEANS 'WE WAIT' FOR FINAL POST SOMETIMES IN THE NIGHT OR EARLY MORNING.

4-4-2012 Intel Guru Studley got word this is in process, the 5.25 is a code, the rate should be much higher...nothing completely confirmed...hoping to have more info soon, no live rate yet, very quietly going through the system, can always be problems, looks very promising.

4-4-2012 Intel Guru Okie_Oil_Man RATES ALREADY POSTED ON SEVERAL CORPORATE BANK SITES PRESENTLY...HAS THE WORD---PENDING BESIDE IT. THE RATE ISA LITTLE HIGHER THAN WHAT I HAVE BEEN QUOTING FOR A YEAR...ADD 85 CENTS...[5.25]. AT THIS EXACT MOMENT IN TIME THIS IS STILL A FLUID SITUATION. AS I RECEIVE MORE---YOU WILL ALSO.

4-4-2012 Intel Guru Cap1 I HAVE KNOWN SINCE 4:30 PM THAT INTEL IS COMING OUT CONCERNING FOREX DOWNLOADING THE NEW RATES. WE HAVE TWO CONFIRMATIONS. TRYING TO GET MORE. IF THIS IS INDEED HAPPENING, YOU KNOW WHAT COMES NEXT. EVERYTHING HAS BEEN FINALLY SIGNED OFF ON. WHEN RATES CHANGE, SIGNATURES HAVE TO BE OBTAINED AGAIN FROM EVERYONE. THAT WAS COMPLETED LATE THIS AFTERNOON. DON'T KNOW THE TIMELINE FOR LOADING RATES BUT IT'S HOURS NOT DAYS. SOME BANK SCREENS ARE SHOWING "PENDING". THE GREAT NEWS IS IT LOOKS LIKE WE HAVE AN RV!

Edited by thatoneguy
  • Upvote 1

:shakehead::lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

• Upvote 1

4-4-2012 Intel Guru Okie_Oil_Man RATES ALREADY POSTED ON SEVERAL CORPORATE BANK SITES PRESENTLY...HAS THE WORD---PENDING BESIDE IT. THE RATE IS A LITTLE HIGHER THAN WHAT I HAVE BEEN QUOTING FOR A YEAR...ADD 85 CENTS...[5.25]. AT THIS EXACT MOMENT IN TIME THIS IS STILL A FLUID SITUATION. AS I RECEIVE MORE---YOU WILL ALSO.

Does $14.38 and $12.36 ring a bell? Nothing will stop Okie from being correct. :rolleyes:

Edited by surfer
  • Upvote 1

geez. here we go again!!!

You know, you really should not discount any information. You never know if it is real or not. Always take the wait and see tact, you will never go wrong with that. I don't care who you are, you don't have all the info.... :huh: :huh:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

You know, you really should not discount any information. You never know if it is real or not. Always take the wait and see tact, you will never go wrong with that. I don't care who you are, you don't have all the info.... :huh: :huh:

One should ALWAYS discount Okie's information. Even if he ends up being right (which he probably will about the date eventually, since he calls it virtually every day), you should still ALWAYS discount it. For your own sanity. And self-respect.

• Upvote 1

One should ALWAYS discount Okie's information. Even if he ends up being right (which he probably will about the date eventually, since he calls it virtually every day), you should still ALWAYS discount it. For your own sanity. And self-respect.

I respectfully have to disagree. Any info, intel, etc. should always be considered until proven false! I know we have heard some pretty tall tales from Okie, as well as many others...but I still pay attention, cautiously....because you never know where a small bit of truth is hiding!! JMO! GO RV!!!

• Upvote 1

Ehhh, not so much.... Look-

4-4-2012 Intel Guru Bulldog75 5.25 IS LIVE ON THE FRONT SCREEN WITH "RATE PENDING". NOTHING IS LOCKED. COULD BE A PLACEMENT HOLDER EVEN THOUGH ITS ON FRONT SCREEN NOTHING IS GUARANTEED. WE WAIT. THIS WILL PROGRESS THROUGHOUT THE NIGHT. THAT MEANS 'WE WAIT' FOR FINAL POST SOMETIMES IN THE NIGHT OR EARLY MORNING.

4-4-2012 Intel Guru Studley got word this is in process, the 5.25 is a code, the rate should be much higher...nothing completely confirmed...hoping to have more info soon, no live rate yet, very quietly going through the system, can always be problems, looks very promising.

4-4-2012 Intel Guru Okie_Oil_Man RATES ALREADY POSTED ON SEVERAL CORPORATE BANK SITES PRESENTLY...HAS THE WORD---PENDING BESIDE IT. THE RATE ISA LITTLE HIGHER THAN WHAT I HAVE BEEN QUOTING FOR A YEAR...ADD 85 CENTS...[5.25]. AT THIS EXACT MOMENT IN TIME THIS IS STILL A FLUID SITUATION. AS I RECEIVE MORE---YOU WILL ALSO.

4-4-2012 Intel Guru Cap1 I HAVE KNOWN SINCE 4:30 PM THAT INTEL IS COMING OUT CONCERNING FOREX DOWNLOADING THE NEW RATES. WE HAVE TWO CONFIRMATIONS. TRYING TO GET MORE. IF THIS IS INDEED HAPPENING, YOU KNOW WHAT COMES NEXT. EVERYTHING HAS BEEN FINALLY SIGNED OFF ON. WHEN RATES CHANGE, SIGNATURES HAVE TO BE OBTAINED AGAIN FROM EVERYONE. THAT WAS COMPLETED LATE THIS AFTERNOON. DON'T KNOW THE TIMELINE FOR LOADING RATES BUT IT'S HOURS NOT DAYS. SOME BANK SCREENS ARE SHOWING "PENDING". THE GREAT NEWS IS IT LOOKS LIKE WE HAVE AN RV!

I just want them to be right once... That's all just once... If they could only be right once that would be all it would take... Just once...

• Upvote 1