Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Tired of hearing about how "close we are" how "this and that"

tired of seeing gurus posts (not that I read them), tired of all of them, breitling, iqd team (and these are the respected ones) and all the "full of s*** pumpers.

Maybe I'm just having a bad day at work but I'm just

tired of hearing about how close we are.

I've been waiting since '06

I'm tired.

• Upvote 16
  • Downvote 1

tired of seeing gurus posts (not that I read them), tired of all of them, breitling, iqd team (and these are the respected ones) and all the "full of s*** pumpers.

I'm tired.

They are all full of crap..... angry.gif

You just have to ignore them....they will continue to post nonsensical BS to keep the masses coming back for more, and to keep people excited to buy more dinar....

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I'm tired.

I've been waiting since Dec. 03, hang in there it will get better.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I'm tired.

Got ya beat by almost two years just hang on it will be ok

Stop the Tears, we have all been on the same ride my friends. This is the closest we have ever been and now your crying about it. None of us like the pumps, but at least it brings a little humor to the ride if you ignore the ignorance. Its an investment, we could all lose or we could win. Better then playing the lottery tho. tears are for when you get you ass beat by a little dude and your embarrassed. :unsure:

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

I would suggest checking out from DV altogether.

Most of it is assumptions and wishful thinking, if not flat out lies and make believe. You can't influence the event by staying invovled on a dialy basis anyways.

If and when this thing goes down you will know about it.

In the meantime, I would log off and go about your business.

• Upvote 6

I know how you feel. Been there just a couple of weeks ago, but I didn't buy the T-shirt!

I just want to encourage you to say away from DV or any other sight for a least a week. No stopping by a 3 a.m. to see what's happening. Just forget about the dinar. If there is a revaluation you will know about it. Either Adam will email, one of your friends will let you know, or it will be announce over the TV.

There is more to life than just the dinar. Though I can think of any right now! :D

It is getting close.

• Upvote 1

I know how u feel caracam!!!! Its always something else to wait for!!! Month after month!!!

Isn't that the truth - always waiting for the same issues - one day they're done next day they're close ... sigh.

Thanks to those with encouraging words - much appreciated.

Yes we will "endevour to persevere" (anyone see the old movie Little Big Man? - Chief Dan George said this lol)

Thanks all

Stop the Tears, we have all been on the same ride my friends. This is the closest we have ever been and now your crying about it. None of us like the pumps, but at least it brings a little humor to the ride if you ignore the ignorance. Its an investment, we could all lose or we could win. Better then playing the lottery tho. tears are for when you get you ass beat by a little dude and your embarrassed. :unsure:

not crying but rather sighing

• Upvote 1

Isn't that the truth - always waiting for the same issues - one day they're done next day they're close ... sigh.

Thanks to those with encouraging words - much appreciated.

Yes we will "endevour to persevere" (anyone see the old movie Little Big Man? - Chief Dan George said this lol)

Thanks all

not crying but rather sighing

Not to be a know-it-all or whatever, but I'm pretty sure the movie was Outlaw Josey Wales when Chief Dan said that line. Anyway, step away from it for awhile. If something important happens, it will find you. Limit your exposure to the " idiots " and you'll be a lot better off. Goodluck and GO RV !!!

• Upvote 1

I Hope this ride ends soon. There are'nt many things that bother me other than the constant whining about guru's and there lies. Some need to put there big boy pants on and take responsibilty for they're own actions. No one is forced to read or take advise from anyone,let alone invest. How can anyone blame a fictious person for their own percieved shortcomings is beyond me. Guru's/pumpers are here imo for three reasons (1)greed,something we all should relate to, (2)ego & (3) Entertainment. The reverse pumpers are no better,they are here for two reasons (1)ego & (2) to inflict as much misery on others as they feel themselves for being led into an investment that will fall short in their eyes. You see they see themselves far superior in intellect than most here and can't fathom the thought that they did'nt do their due dilligence before investing.Therefore it must be those hated guru's fault. Those that hate will always find something appease that appetite. Relax and hopefully Adam's text is right around the corner. Best to all

Not to be a know-it-all or whatever, but I'm pretty sure the movie was Outlaw Josey Wales when Chief Dan said that line. Anyway, step away from it for awhile. If something important happens, it will find you. Limit your exposure to the " idiots " and you'll be a lot better off. Goodluck and GO RV !!!

Know it all :lol::lol:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

:D Relax, sweetie...me been waiting since '04....they always say the same thing every year....block it out like most of us...

you'll be fine....if you can't well, like some of them said....disappear for a while...(me did for a while)....it worked out well me have better things to do in this life than to Beat the Dead Horse & argue with senseless things w/ppl who cant see reasons other than their own.

Me.... Me just go to the Range and spit lead at a piece of paper a hundred feet away, or go Golfing or Bowling... :lol: hehehe ;)

• Upvote 6

I've never personally witness so much info on one investment. It is a wild and unknowing ride and must say emotional. Never thought so many people express some wild ideas and truth. You really must cipher the good and the ugly. I do feel for the average Iraqi, he/she has spent the last 10 years or more in war. Maybe they would like for all of this to be over as well. Wish everybody a grand day..... the winds are blowing....and yea RV RV

• Upvote 1

I have to agree with everyone's post. Hang in there, it will be alright. ;)

Sometimes when I need a break, I step away from the articles regarding Iraq, and all of the politics and focus on the happy articles or even jokes, quotes or poems, we need more happy articles, to help break the "I'm sick of this" mode.

Nelg is right we will know one way or another when it RV's, just make sure your phone is charged for the text.

ive decided if nothing happens in April im taking a break from DV, I agree with everyone you have to take a break from time to time or it takes ts toll on ya. Stay strong and keep the faith its coming and this year :)

I feel ur pain. If u feel u need a break thats cool. I'm stuck in my office 10-12 hrs a day with 10 computers starin me straight in the face(one dialed in here).So for me it's just part of my day,when I go home my family is my distraction. Best to all