Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

GOI to attempt to remove Iraq from chap.7 in the summit

I truly believe if Iraq is released from chapter 7 it'll trigger everything else to fall into place, as long as they can deal and trade internationally, they'll need a tradable currency and this is why I believe this is big.

It'd be pretty lame to come out from under 22 years of financial sanctions with a toilet paper currency, huh?

Don't embarrass yourselves, Iraq. Get dat money now!

• Upvote 1

Kuwait is loosing influence the more it exercises the right to put the pressure on Iraq and keep them in Chap 7. The Arab pressure on Kuwait may just tip the scales and the sanctions will be over. Praying for that to take place. If it does, the dominoes will fall. IMO.

• Upvote 2

I truly believe if Iraq is released from chapter 7 it'll trigger everything else to fall into place, as long as they can deal and trade internationally, they'll need a tradable currency and this is why I believe this is big.

exactly everything will fall into place at the same time

• Upvote 2