Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Suspended from trading in the stock market next week

yota691

History of edits :: 1332405017 • 2 time readable

story_img_4f6ae3193e212.jpg

Said the General Administration of the Iraq market for securities suspended from trading on the market next week.

A statement of the administration: "The trading will depend on the market for the period from Sunday the twenty-fifth of this month until Thursday the twenty-ninth of it, because of the holiday, which coincide with the Arab summit in Baghdad at the end of the month.

The government announced the official working for the disabled community, schools and universities in Baghdad, starting from the twenty-fifth of this month, until the first of next April. / End 2

Updating :: 22/03/2012 12:30 http://translate.google.com/translate?langpair=ar%7Cen&rurl=translate.google.com&u=http://www1.alforattv.net/modules/news/article.php%3Fstoryid%3D70854

• Upvote 3

History of edits :: 1332405017 • 2 time readable

story_img_4f6ae3193e212.jpg

Said the General Administration of the Iraq market for securities suspended from trading on the market next week.

A statement of the administration: "The trading will depend on the market for the period from Sunday the twenty-fifth of this month until Thursday the twenty-ninth of it, because of the holiday, which coincide with the Arab summit in Baghdad at the end of the month.

The government announced the official working for the disabled community, schools and universities in Baghdad, starting from the twenty-fifth of this month, until the first of next April. / End 2

Updating :: 22/03/2012 12:30 http://translate.goo...storyid%3D70854

Now the Stock Market,

I know it's small in volume and only open a few days a week for a few hours a day and most likely has nothing to do with what we want but it still makes me very curious. And again I'm curious enough to think it could have everything to do with too.

Thanks yota!!!!

Edited by Stryker365
  • Upvote 2

Now the Stock Market,

I know it's small in volume and only open a few days a week for a few hours a day and most likely has nothing to do with what we want but it still makes me very curious. And again I'm curious enough to think it could have everything to do with too.

Thanks yota!!!!

Agreed. If they had NOT closed it, that would have sucked much for any hope this gets done by month end.

• Upvote 1

Ahhh... The plot thickens.... Stock market is closing around the same time the Arab Summit League is meeting in Iraq. I'm sure the question on every one's mind is, "Why is the Stock Market closing for so long?", "Why is the Stock Market closing at/around the same time of the Arab League Summit?" Is it coincedence? Was this planned? Inquiring minds want to know!!!! LOL

• Upvote 3

This is all great news guys, I'm from Michigan and whenever General Motors or Ford is ready to come out with a new model year; they close the plants for two weeks

while they perform what's called "Change Over". Retooling all machines to make the "New Parts". I see the same happening here. The boarder closing, the stock market, the CBI,

the banks. Guys,this is the "Change Over". Don't listen to what they say, LOOK at what they are DOING!!!!

GO RV B)

• Upvote 14

This is all great news guys, I'm from Michigan and whenever General Motors or Ford is ready to come out with a new model year; they close the plants for two weeks

while they perform what's called "Change Over". Retooling all machines to make the "New Parts". I see the same happening here. The boarder closing, the stock market, the CBI,

the banks. Guys,this is the "Change Over". Don't listen to what they say, LOOK at what they are DOING!!!!

GO RV B)

Great analogy! Retooling! Yeah, that's the ticket!

• Upvote 2

Agreed!

Imagine if the US shut down the stock market for a week, as well as all the banks, Congress etc... It would take something big other than important summit in D.C. (essentially our Baghdad)

I imagine that we will know one way or another by the 1st of April.

• Upvote 1

This is AWESOME news, all the files are resolved with the UN, now this! Seems like now they just need a tradeable currency! Come on Shabs, you go! WHOOOOOOHOOOOOOO!!!!!! GREAT news today!

• Upvote 2

It's been stated many times that Shab's needs/wants everything shut down for at least three days to make the change. IMHO this could be the perfect window. Not going to get to excited but, we might finally see something positive. I wonder what Adam thinks.

Stay grounded, calm and be happy

Go RV/RI

B)

• Upvote 2

I have one of those feelings this is it. This is what we've been waiting on. Ban ki moon, kuwait, who else is gonna be there? Telling people to stay inside their homes because when they announce this there will be those that want to rain on their parade. C'mon RV!!!

• Upvote 1

I have one of those feelings this is it. This is what we've been waiting on. Ban ki moon, kuwait, who else is gonna be there? Telling people to stay inside their homes because when they announce this there will be those that want to rain on their parade. C'mon RV!!!

I have the same feeling Willy....looks like they are setting eveything up under the guise of summit preparations......it's all a little much for the summit IMO........our perfect storm is here, lets hang on tight and ride it out until the sun breaks through...

• Upvote 1

I have the same feeling Willy....looks like they are setting eveything up under the guise of summit preparations......it's all a little much for the summit IMO........our perfect storm is here, lets hang on tight and ride it out until the sun breaks through...

You are a sweetheart Bamagirl! The world needs more folks like you. :)

• Upvote 2

Agreed!

Imagine if the US shut down the stock market for a week, as well as all the banks, Congress etc... It would take something big other than important summit in D.C. (essentially our Baghdad)

I imagine that we will know one way or another by the 1st of April.

Hmmmmmm. Isn't that... April Fool's day? Just sayin'