Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

four international companies for the printing of currency seriously .. and reveals the categories, Mahma Khalil contract with

yota691

Hi all, newbie here... Could someone explain what this means? Does this mean a new currency is coming in making what we have null and void? Sorry if this comes across as a stupid question but really would like to know. Bought a little but planned on buying more, should I still consider this? Thanks all...

Edited by Sawilson

A member of the Economic Commission deputy / Kurdistan Alliance bloc / Mahma Khalil, all contracted the Iraqi Central Bank with (4) known international companies for the printing of new currency for the printing of the new national currency after you delete the zeros of which, describing the project to delete the three zeroes from the currency as "successful" and the time specified ideal for replacing them..

From this translation the project to delete the zeros sounds like it's done. We don't have an RV yet so I think this may be referring to the first phase being successful. It's hard to tell what they really mean through a computer translation.

Thanks Markinsa!

• Upvote 1

Markinsa, I thought your post needed a Stryker breakdown, I hope you don't mind....

A member of the Economic Commission deputy /

Kurdistan Alliance bloc / Mahma Khalil, ….he is a deputy and a member of theKurdistan Alliance, I’m not a 100% sure but it would stand to bet that this guybelongs to the 10 person group that makes up the decision makers, trooper foundvideos that I had translated of press releases showing them coming out ofmeetings that included Shabibi…..

….all contracted the Iraqi Central Bankwith (4) known international companies for the printing of new currency for theprinting of the new national currency…..now why would they contract (4) companies toprint the (3) language currency if it was not coming out until September, theanswer is they wouldn’t, the only reason they would need (4) companies is thatthey need it printed fast. Also we need to remember that there was an articlethat stated that the CBI said that the layout of the currency would be of historicalimages, designed and ready to be printed I believe……

…this nextpart is unbelievable IMO….after youdelete the zeros of which, describing the project to delete the threezeroes from the currency as "successful" and the time specified ideal for replacing them.. can you say ready to RV….

after you delete the zeros of which,…ofwhich….

…"successful"…..is he saying that they have taken some of the3 zero currency out of circulation and it is successful meaning done, that’sthe way it is reading. I know some of you are going to say Stryker is readingthings into this but folks go read it all together…….. it is being pretty specificIMO.

…the time specified ideal forreplacing them…rightbefore the Arab Summit would really be the specified ideal time to announcethis IMO and the Economics Committee said the next time you will hear from uswould be when we are ready to implement the project. Again read this alltogether so not to take my word for this.

Khalil said (of the Agency news) onSunday: The project to delete the three zeroes from the local currency is oneof the important projects and at all levels, whether economic or securityfor the country, pointing out that the program issue by the Central Banka good time to replace the currency ideal, which will be early next year…..OKI’m taking this one down some more because it’s very important….

..economic or security for the country…Shabibi had said he needs the right time economicallyand the right time in the security areas…..

….pointing out that the program issue by theCentral Bank a good time to replace the currency ideal…so herethey just said that the CBI which is Shabibi… feels that it is ideal timing…

which will be early next year….we already know that this… early next year… means this year…..likein NOW…

BTW whencountries and companies when speaking of early part of a year they are talkingabout the first quarter of the year as the first of the year….the end of Marchis the end of the first quarter and the first of a year IMO….think about it…OKmoving on..

He pointed out: that the central bank hascontracted with (4) well-known international companies, and solid in the fieldof international currency printing, without giving their names ornationalities, saying: The time is still too early to announce thenationalities of those companies….I don’t think you would announce the companies that areprinting the money until it’s done and even then you may never say who printedit unless it’s in the bylaws that a country discloses this type of info…

Khalil added: that the new currency willbe a high specification and have the properties of security is very high is notas easy to be forged, in addition to the federal government has (25) a devicewith allergic high and marked new currency counterfeit of good as well as import(25) other devices by the central bank to detect counterfeit currency, callingfor attribution and support this project because it will reform the Iraqicurrency by reducing the moneysupply raised in the local markets….understandable because the others justwasn’t enough as they have said the are having counterfeit problems....

The Attorney-Khalil: The new currencywill consist of the categories (1, 2, 5, 10, 25 and 50, 100, 200) dinars, aswell as smallmetal groups (50 and 250) fils…..I think they better give it some valuefirst….

As revealed deputy governor of theCentral Bank of the appearance of Mohammed in favor of the existence of safetyproperties of high-tech and scientifically advanced in the new Iraqi currencyafter deletion of zeros of the three of them. ….not much to say, self-explained…

Saleh said in an earlier statement (ofthe Agency news): The Central Bank of Iraq has reached advanced stages ofpreparations logistical task for the project to delete the three zeroes fromthe Iraqi currency, and after obtaining approval from the federal government toimplement it will be working on a larger scale as a project is a strategicinterest to the general public Iraq. …this to me means they are ready

The Central Bank of Iraq has reached advancedstages…you can’tget any more ready than the advancedstages, advanced meaning to do it…it’s pretty clear to me anyway..

…of preparations logistical task for theproject to delete the three zeroes from the Iraqi currency…does it sound like they are going to wait toSeptember if they have reached the advance stages…..not to me.

Now it ismy opinion that by reading this that they have deleted what (3) zero currencythey wanted too out of circulation and are ready to replace what they have leftin circulation with the new (3) language currency…..they have (4) companiesprinting or have they already been printed, my gut feeling is they have alreadyprinted the currency and we are about to see it unfold…anyway I enjoyed thatbreakdown except it my figure hurts…:angry: ..just kidding..:D ..

• Upvote 13
  • Downvote 1

which will be early next year….we already know that this… early next year… means this year…..likein NOW…

Is this a common translation error or something? How do we already know that this means this year? Cause we don't want to wait another year?

Thanks Stryker.

Take care.

• Upvote 2

Stryker, thank you for the post. You have been very positive and thorough, as usual.

Two situations would make me think that the currency had been printed: timing and logistical security.

IMO when the government rolls out the RV, they want their new currency to be a part of it. Why buy a new car to go to the party to make a splash, if you don't have the car yet. How many times has it been said that the new currency will be a symbol of their sovereignty.

Why would you announce that billions of currency was going to be printed and flown into your country,especially into a country that is famous for corruption (there is no US military to protect it this time) and bombing is considered sport. It would not take much just to watch for planes carrying no passengers and follow from there. You would have a horrendous task of getting a transport from the airport to the banks. You get the picture. I am sure our military folks here can add to that aspect of security. So, I think the currency is printed and sitting safely somewhere at an undisclosed location.

Thanks again, Stryker. You are getting to be a very good typer! cool.gif

Don't ask me how or why, but i cannot change it. Sorry everybody.

Edited by Markinsa
Removed Duplicate Text
  • Upvote 2

Stryker, thank you for the post. You have been very positive and thorough, as usual.

Two situations would make me think that the currency had been printed: timing and logistical security. IMO when the government rolls out the RV, they want their new currency to be a part of it. Why buy a new car to go to the party to make a splash, if you don't have the car yet. How many times has it been said that the new currency will be a symbol of their sovereignty.

Two situations would make me think that the currency had been printed: timing and logistical security. IMO when the government rolls out the RV, they want their new currency to be a part of it. Why buy a new car to go to the party to make a splash, if you don't have the car yet. How many times has it been said that the new currency will be a symbol of their sovereignty.

Your welcome Carrello

Your welcome Carrello

Just kidding, here lately I've seen a few double post...:lol: :lol: :lol::unsure: ...it sure seems to me that for some reason this article is very spacific....I hope Mahma Khalil is right and he knows what his talking about because if he does we are here Carrello...

• Upvote 3

Your welcome Carrello

Your welcome Carrello

Just kidding, here lately I've seen a few double post...:lol: :lol: :lol::unsure: ...it sure seems to me that for some reason this article is very spacific....I hope Mahma Khalil is right and he knows what his talking about because if he does we are here Carrello...

You don't miss a beat do you Stryker. :P

• Upvote 1

Another Newbie here!

I am still unclear as to what it will mean for us if they drop the zeros? will my $25,000 bills now be worth only $25 or $2,500?

I wish i understood this better, the more I read the more confused I seem to get.

I am really grateful to this site and to all of you who really do understand and do your best to explain to those of us who just don't.

I am not a large investor (only $1,250,000.00) but for me it was a big deal. I listened to Adam when he said "only invest what you can afford to lose" and I think i made a good decision to invest. Now I just want to understand what the currency revalue means to us.

Thanks for any assistance!

Lorayne

Another Newbie here!

I am still unclear as to what it will mean for us if they drop the zeros? will my $25,000 bills now be worth only $25 or $2,500?

I wish i understood this better, the more I read the more confused I seem to get.

I am really grateful to this site and to all of you who really do understand and do your best to explain to those of us who just don't.

I am not a large investor (only $1,250,000.00) but for me it was a big deal. I listened to Adam when he said "only invest what you can afford to lose" and I think i made a good decision to invest. Now I just want to understand what the currency revalue means to us.

Lorayne

Welcome!

Answers in short:

1- Could mean two things. If they deleted the zeros off of the exchange rate your 25k bill would be worth $25,000 (please) or they remove the zeros from the "bills" giving them a new value of $25 (the same value). Note: No one know the real answer because Iraq has not done either yet although they do talk about removing the zeros from the bills a lot and no one really wants that.

2- We are all confused. :-) There are many very helpful people on this site.

3-Agree

4-You did. A revalue before a redenomination means were are all going to have less to worry about in our lives. When I made this investment choice I said "Self, could you live with yourself knowing you passed on something that could / or did make many very wealthy?" My-self said no. ;)

• Upvote 1

Carrello,

I too believe the currency is printed but let's say it's not for the sake of this article and they now say they have (4) companies printing now because the process is speeding up as far as trading the new with the old. See when they have told us/them that it would take two years for the two currencies to co-exist...that told me that it would take two years to slowly exchange as the old would cycle thru the normal trail. But now everything seems to be urgent (my favorite word you know), could it be they want it cycled faster for some reason and need all the currency printed now. In a normal cycle like here in the states they are always printing and destroying old bills but in a country like Iraq they may want to speed up the process to maybe 6 months. This could be because they what to de-dollarize faster, that would get the citizens to come in and open accounts, getting educated, handed smart cards and electronic phone banking set up all at the same time.

I really beginning to believe that our dinar that we speculators hold all over the world (in the countries that liberated them anyway and are allowed to own the dinar) will never see the Iraq borders ever again, this dinar is the dinar that will be reserve holdings, traded back for discounted oil and used to pay down deficits all electronically. BTW if you want to make some money on this the way I do you need to know that all this is possible as while. If you don't than you than are the ones that think it will be a long slow rise in the rate over time, which there is nothing wrong with that theory but I sure like mine better though.

You know if you look at it the way this guy is telling the story here it then tells you that this makes sense; Shabibi said that he was ready to start deleting the zeros June 22, 2011. Go back a few days later and Maliki and Shabibi had a meeting in where Shabibi tells Maliki that he has the tools to start the project.

You know this folks, every one of my buddies thought we were going to see the RV but now I know that he was saying just this, the project started then...

You know I would really be surprised if we made it through this week with out seeing a change in the rate but then again we are talking about Iraq...

• Upvote 5

Carrello,

I too believe the currency is printed but let's say it's not for the sake of this article and they now say they have (4) companies printing now because the process is speeding up as far as trading the new with the old. See when they have told us/them that it would take two years for the two currencies to co-exist...that told me that it would take two years to slowly exchange as the old would cycle thru the normal trail. But now everything seems to be urgent (my favorite word you know), could it be they want it cycled faster for some reason and need all the currency printed now. In a normal cycle like here in the states they are always printing and destroying old bills but in a country like Iraq they may want to speed up the process to maybe 6 months. This could be because they what to de-dollarize faster, that would get the citizens to come in and open accounts, getting educated, handed smart cards and electronic phone banking set up all at the same time.

I really beginning to believe that our dinar that we speculators hold all over the world (in the countries that liberated them anyway and are allowed to own the dinar) will never see the Iraq borders ever again, this dinar is the dinar that will be reserve holdings, traded back for discounted oil and used to pay down deficits all electronically. BTW if you want to make some money on this the way I do you need to know that all this is possible as while. If you don't than you than are the ones that think it will be a long slow rise in the rate over time, which there is nothing wrong with that theory but I sure like mine better though.

You know if you look at it the way this guy is telling the story here it then tells you that this makes sense; Shabibi said that he was ready to start deleting the zeros June 22, 2011. Go back a few days later and Maliki and Shabibi had a meeting in where Shabibi tells Maliki that he has the tools to start the project.

You know this folks, every one of my buddies thought we were going to see the RV but now I know that he was saying just this, the project started then...

You know I would really be surprised if we made it through this week with out seeing a change in the rate but then again we are talking about Iraq...

Stryker, I do more reading than posting, but I wanted to say I appreciate the thoughts that you Carrello, Yota, and yes Keep put into this speculative rollercoaster. I have been invested for a long time and have accumulated plenty of IQD. I too feel we are very close and will not be surprised if they move sooner than later. They have laid the ground work for people to watch for September but we have seen a slip up that leads one to even think May. Now with a bank holiday on Thurday, and commercial travel restricted for three days starting today, coupled with statements of important change with Kurds region and U.N working towards the release of Chpt 7 due to the demarkation of borders with Kuwait, Ratification of the Budget, and Arab summit in two weeks. I agree with you 100% we may see a move this week. Cheers to all you bring daily here on DV.

• Upvote 3

I am not one for spreading rumors but I have heard from a currency dealer who is a friend on FB say that the LD's are printed....he does NOT have any but he says he is sure they ARE printed........I personally have no clue but I have never caught him in a lie so I am leaning towards believing him........please don't start negging me, this is just what I've seen him post, I am not claiming its a fact.

• Upvote 7

Another Newbie here!

Lorayne

That is the 25 trillion dinar question LHam....

In these article it seems that they are saying that they have been removing the zero currency from circulation and it is done, hence the word "successful"..as in this statement...describing the project to delete the three zeroes from the currency as "successful" and the time specified ideal for replacing them....the replacing them meaning with the new currency the say is being printed, according to this article. This also reduces the amount of the 25 trillion dinars they say that is outside the CBI or in circulation, make it possible to make a nice return on our investment.

And when I say done I mean done for now because when they do announce the change in the exchange rate (RV) then they will continue removing what is left in circulation in the country.

This is the way I understand this article to mean but I like others believe that this is possible and how it could work thus we could see a big profit.

Now there are others that say the that zeros will be deleted like has been done in other countries like Turkey where six zeros were deleted, in this event the 25,000 will become 25 dinars and a neutral process will occur...we make no money and may lose because of the spread and exchange rate, this is called a lop. Or they can lop and then RV to let's say a dollar, well then we will make a small profit. They could lop two zeros and RV, see they could do several things and the answer is we just don't know.

But what we are doing is researching to understand the possibilities that could happen....good thing is that you are new and do not have to put up with all the up and downs that this investment has had for a lot of us, in other words you are one of the lucky ones......we are just about over with this right IMO....

Edited by Stryker365
  • Upvote 4

That is the 25 trillion dinar question LHam....

In these article it seems that they are saying that they have been removing the zero currency from circulation and it is done, hence the word "successful"..as in this statement...describing the project to delete the three zeroes from the currency as "successful" and the time specified ideal for replacing them....the replacing them meaning with the new currency the say is being printed, according to this article. This also reduces the amount of the 25 trillion dinars they say that is outside the CBI or in circulation, make it possible to make a nice return on our investment.

And when I say done I mean done for now because when they do announce the change in the exchange rate (RV) then they will continue removing what is left in circulation in the country.

This is the way I understand this article to mean but I like others believe that this is possible and how it could work thus we could see a big profit.

Now there are others that say the that zeros will be deleted like has been done in other countries like Turkey where six zeros were deleted, in this event the 25,000 will become 25 dinars and a neutral process will occur...we make no money and may lose because of the spread and exchange rate, this is called a lop. Or they can lop and then RV to let's say a dollar, well then we will make a small profit. They could lop two zeros and RV, see they could do several things and the answer is we just don't know.

But what we are doing is researching to understand the possibilities that could happen....good thing is that you are new and do not have to put up with all the up and downs that this investment has had for a lot of us, in other words you are one of the lucky ones......we are just about over with this right IMO....

High five Stryker I think you did an excellent job explaining the ends and outs to this investment in but a few paragraphs.

Stryker, I do more reading than posting, but I wanted to say I appreciate the thoughts that you Carrello, Yota, and yes Keep put into this speculative rollercoaster. I have been invested for a long time and have accumulated plenty of IQD. I too feel we are very close and will not be surprised if they move sooner than later. They have laid the ground work for people to watch for September but we have seen a slip up that leads one to even think May. Now with a bank holiday on Thurday, and commercial travel restricted for three days starting today, coupled with statements of important change with Kurds region and U.N working towards the release of Chpt 7 due to the demarkation of borders with Kuwait, Ratification of the Budget, and Arab summit in two weeks. I agree with you 100% we may see a move this week. Cheers to all you bring daily here on DV.

idplzr,

Thank you and I just read the closing of the borders article that made me do this..:o ..what are these people finally doing to us.

They drag their feet for years, our troops leave two weeks early, things start looking like they are about to take shape and then all hell breaks loose. We wake up to see them about to start a Civil War, killing each other every day I start wondering like other if this will ever see the light of day. And now the news keeps coming without conviction, everyone decides to get along making signs of life in this new democracy. All we can do now is watch as the invited guest start sending their delecations today for what is looking like the biggest game changer of all times.

It is great to see so many nice and deserving folks in this investment, here's hoping for all of us.....:D

• Upvote 4

I am not one for spreading rumors but I have heard from a currency dealer who is a friend on FB say that the LD's are printed....he does NOT have any but he says he is sure they ARE printed........I personally have no clue but I have never caught him in a lie so I am leaning towards believing him........please don't start negging me, this is just what I've seen him post, I am not claiming its a fact.

You know we have never meet but I can tell you right now we are going to get along like family bamagirl.....

Thanks for sharing.....

High five Stryker I think you did an excellent job explaining the ends and outs to this investment in but a few paragraphs.

Thanks zig.....and high five back atcha dude...

• Upvote 2

I am always late to the party! I love what is being discussed on this thread. Of course, I love freshly printed money. I love the art money making.

Anyway, I have to say there really is a sense of urgency to have to split up the process to four manufacturing companies. It gets me thinking, the dinar value will rise based on perceived value and demand. With this being a benefit, I am thinking the demands for the USD from the citizens of Iran might play into the need to expedite this process ASAP. What if the Iranians then exchange for the IQD. Wouldn't this be a benefit to Iraq.

I am not sure I agree that the notes are already printed, because it was just a month ago when they announced they were working on approval of the designs, unless this was publicized as a ruse. Interesting if they are.

Here is another thought, it brings me to the many "conspiracy theories" I have been researching regarding global banking and the serious threats that exist with the USD and other currencies. What about the many bank executives that have resigned, the numbers grow daily. Could this play into the urgency.

All will soon unfold, as it does it will be like opening a surprise package, more strategy to discuss. .

Thanks for the interesting read.

• Upvote 2