Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Okie Already Disclaiming

Tirebiter

OKIEOILMAN: ACCORDING TO REPORTS JUST RECEIVED IT APPEARS THAT CERTAIN BANKS THAT RECEIVED INSTRUCTIONS FROM THE UST IS NOT COMPLIANT AND WILL ONLY RECOGNIZE THE RATE AFTER IT APPEARS ON THE CBI–ALSO THERE ARE INTEL REGARDING ONLY TODAY

THAT FORE-X OPENED A SLOT OR A PLACEMENT FOR THE IQD. BEFORE THE MYRIAD OF QUESTIONS APPEAR ABOUT THE FORE-X–LET ME EXPLAIN–SINCE IT WAS ON THE OFAC LIST AND NOT A RECOGNIZABLE CURRENCY IT WAS NOT PERMITTED TO TRADE–

THAT IS NOT THE CASE AS OF A FEW HOURS AGO AND IT IS NOW OFFICIALLY RECOGNIZED (AT LEAST ON THE FORE-X ) AS A TRADEABLE CURRENCY–THAT IS THE LATEST

OKIEOILMAN: OK HERE IS A SIMPLE VERSION–SOME BANKS WILL ACCEPT THE INSTRUCTIONS FOR CASH OUT FURNISHED BY THE UST—-SOME BANKS WANT TO SEE IT ON THE CBI——-SIMPLE NUFF?????

OKIEOILMAN: MCBRP–I AM PAST THE STAGE OF DUMBING DOWN AN INTEL REPORT FOR THOSE LESS FORTUNATE TO UNDERSTAND

OKIEOILMAN: THE MOST IMPORTANT PART OF THE POST SEEM’S TO ELUDE MOST–THAT BEING—A NEWLY CREATED SLOT FOR THE IQD TO BE TRADEABLE INTERNATIONALLY

OKIEOILMAN: OFAC–OFFICE OF FOREIGN ASSET CONTROL

KIEOILMAN: THE NEWS I DELIVERED IS LESS THAN AN HOUR OLD

OKIEOILMAN: I AM NOT ACCOUNTABLE OR KNOW THE PROTOCOLS AND PROCEDURE’S OF EACH INDIVIDUAL BANK—MY NAME IS OKIE AND NOT UST

OKIEOILMAN: TOM–TELL GREG I TOO AM HAVING TROUBLE ACCEPTING SUCH A HIGH RATE—–BUT—–THIS GAME HAS NEVER BEEN PLAYED BEFORE SO WHO CAN SAY

OKIEOILMAN: OKIEGROUPIE–I HAVE AND AGREEMENT WITH THE BANKS—-I DON’T RUN BANKS—THEY DON’T FURNISH INTEL

OKIEOILMAN: RATE POSTING IS PRESENTLY ON RANDOM BANKS THRU OUT THE USA–EVIDENTIALLY THAT IS THE BANKS THAT HAS ACCEPTED THE INSTRUCTIONS OF THE UST

OKIEOILMAN: THERE ARE A MYRIAD OF ACTIVITY GOING ON PRESENTLY WORLD WIDE REGARDING DIFFERENT CURRENCIES

OKIEOILMAN: DINARCHASER—-EVIDENTIALLY SOME BANKS ARE LIKE SOME MEMBERS ON THIS SITE—-THEY DOUBT EVERYTHING EVEN THE UST THAT CONTROLS THE BANKING SITUATION IN THE USA]

LMAO - Don't shoot the messenger!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

What a tangled web he weaves...... I visited his site yesteday and went into the chat room, I asked how they knew an RV had happened and subsequently got booted. I didn't realize the depth of their lies and deceit and this post just proves it.

Edited by R Veyron
  • Upvote 1

Hey Sarge, it sounds like your checking the 4x, I have too, so have you see the mysterious "slots" that "croakie" has seen?

My theory is the slots he's looking at are the ones in the door of his asylum cell.....

Well said Rayzur! :tiphat:

• Upvote 1

It's true, It's true. I just cashed in a 25000 Dinar note at my bank and my account was credited $79,000.00. I was just about to walk out when I heard an alarm go off and thought great the bank is being robbed. I couldn't help but wonder why nobody was paying attention to the alarm, and then it hit me. It was my alarm clock going off and I was having an Okie dream!! @#!* it! I hate when that happens!

• Upvote 5

OKIEOILMAN: OK HERE IS A SIMPLE VERSION–SOME BANKS WILL ACCEPT THE INSTRUCTIONS FOR CASH OUT FURNISHED BY THE UST—-SOME BANKS WANT TO SEE IT ON THE CBI——-SIMPLE NUFF?????

OKIEOILMAN: MCBRP–I AM PAST THE STAGE OF DUMBING DOWN AN INTEL REPORT FOR THOSE LESS FORTUNATE TO UNDERSTAND

OKIEOILMAN: I AM NOT ACCOUNTABLE OR KNOW THE PROTOCOLS AND PROCEDURE’S OF EACH INDIVIDUAL BANK—MY NAME IS OKIE AND NOT UST

OKIEOILMAN: DINARCHASER—-EVIDENTIALLY SOME BANKS ARE LIKE SOME MEMBERS ON THIS SITE—-THEY DOUBT EVERYTHING EVEN THE UST THAT CONTROLS THE BANKING SITUATION IN THE USA]

End Quote

Each line is a precious gem......Great Comedy Material...Once again....Sadly funny ( or funnily sad)

End Quote

Each line is a precious gem......Great Comedy Material...Once again....Sadly funny ( or funnily sad)

Tears on my GEMBOX!

I'm just wondering if okie reads this stuff on here... Just in case he does let me say something " okie if you use the Lord Jesus name and continue to lie in any of your comments in the future I will and i promise you I will personally drive to your house and stop you from ever posting again. I am from Weatherford Texas and have been in the oil and gas business for years and I know where you live and I know who you are THAT'S ENOUGH... Just try me... This is not a threat it is a PROMISE

Fellow Texan here , I would love to go on that trip with you j904 ----- just let me know

• Upvote 3

I'm just wondering if okie reads this stuff on here... Just in case he does let me say something " okie if you use the Lord Jesus name and continue to lie in any of your comments in the future I will and i promise you I will personally drive to your house and stop you from ever posting again. I am from Weatherford Texas and have been in the oil and gas business for years and I know where you live and I know who you are THAT'S ENOUGH... Just try me... This is not a threat it is a PROMISE

Fellow Texan here , I would love to go on that trip with you j904 ----- just let me know

Okie will get what he has coming. No need for violence. No internet access where he's going :) Give it time.

I'll do it... I want my comment posted everywhere... I have signed up on his site several times and have been kicked off everytime... I want this reported onto planet dinar, another site, ****************, oom site, and any other's that will get him this message... Okie I am coming for you...your days are numbered for posting lies and using the Lord's name for your gain... I will break all your fingers and unless you can type with your toes your DONE

First ... I hate Violence...I needed to state that and get my conscience cleared....

Having said that... I'm sure that Okie being that Individual full of resources he's known to be... No matter if you break all his fingers and all his toes... He'll still be able to type somehow......The guy is a phenomenon.

Again.. I do hate Violence... But you can read the above as a form of more or less concealed hint to you if you're really serious about not wanting him to type anymore....

Edited by umbertino

My favorite line was "OKIEOILMAN: I AM NOT ACCOUNTABLE OR KNOW THE PROTOCOLS AND PROCEDURE’S OF EACH INDIVIDUAL BANK—MY NAME IS OKIE AND NOT UST" - Now that is a disclaimer!

Holly crap!!!

Thats the first time I have heard Okster say the truth!!!

And I called it first ( just wish it would have been the RV :o )

Quad B)

• Upvote 1

Okie..... in your own words, let me dumb it down for you: you are not correct now, nor have you ever been. I am past dumbing down attention to your responsibility for the damage your simplistic understanding brings to the lives of people. They are not fortunate enough to understand you are a predatory psychopath. Hiding behind condescending arrogance to cover the many times you have so clearly and completely wrong; it eludes most that you boldly use the name of God as nothing more than a prop for your credibility game.

You don't know the most basic procedures or protocols of most the agencies you site, and like any good predator, you link your name to them hoping it elevates you past the growing critique of your sick game.

There is a myriad of activity covering your tracks, and arrogance is your strongest weapon in dismissing your accountability to the people who've put their trust and lives into the web of deceptive word games you spin.

Your need for attention destroys, and it's the arrogance of your inflated sense of self importance that will leave you in history as a predator who used others for amusement and gain.

That was VERY well stated. My only hope is that the twisted freak know as Okie will see your post...wherever that might be.

I can only hope that Okie will some day be held accountable for his obviously fraudulent ways.....preferably post rv so that he can't enjoy any financials from it.

It amazes me how Okie claims all of his useless intel as confirmed. Yes, he confirms his lies are true....lol And one of his more recent posts, he claims there are no longer delays....yet in this one he claims there is.

He has to lie to cover up his lies.

I have always been troubled as well by Okie's references to God, only to gain peoples trust & continually lie every time he opens his mouth.

• Upvote 3