Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Okie Already Disclaiming

Tirebiter

Is there any way that somebody can shut this guy up once and for all!!!

He gets brought over here by some of our Members who copy and paste his posts... So technically he's not his direct fault for appearing on this Forum. He's not a Member here.

One has always the option not to read anything which remotely appears ( in thread titles) like material coming from him

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

Why are people still listening to this idiot?

http://www.forexpros.com/currencies/usd-iqd

USD/IQD

(-0.02%)

15:51 GMT - Real-time Data (Disclaimer)

Bid 1161.00 Ask 1168.00

Open 1153.05 High 1164.75 Low 1153.05

Just go out and look for yourself. This guy is either seriously delusional, or so gullible when listening to his "Sources" he'll believe anything.

I have removed all of the posts by J904 as well as the posts of all that quoted him. Making physical threats against ANYONE is a violation of this forums rules and will not be tolerated. J904 is on a 4 day Mod Review and if he posts another threatening post when the review is lifted, he will be banned. :angry:

***********Please DO NOT click on the Rumor Forum if you cannot take posts that include guru statements with a grain of salt**************************

:hug:

• Upvote 1

***///

Think of him as a measuring stick....

I mean, if there were no evil in the world, by what measure would we know good?.....

Were there no hate in the world, how would we know love?...

People like Okie remind us that good & evil exist...

That Love and hate exist..

...And the Good Lord has bestowed upon us the ability to know the difference.

Hear Him and okie's words become a moot, dull, buzzing of little credence.

Remember this:

Were it not for the consequences his ilk bestow on his listeners, it would be laughable...

...so, it's up to those of us - the truly enlightened - to be here as sanctuary for them.

Keep showin' the Love, enlightening and spreadin' The word!

Love, Yer 'Ol Sarge.

• Upvote 1

Its about that time that Okie will disappear into the oil patch for a month or so and then pop in like nothing ever happened. One common thread I notice in these pumper posts is they always seem to fit in there that dinar banker is still selling at the old rate. To me it smells like a well orchestrated advertising campaign using legitimate news to pump fake intel. I once questioned the Dinar Banker layaway program on the squirrel site and got booted by Andie Z. I know it is going to RV, just think there are alot of people who are making big bucks off the hype.

Edited by allottinger

We should give him a formal invite over to these forums for a heated debate. Lets see if he can back up his delusional statements. I enjoy seeing people who can't backup what they claim. However, not sure if we would want his nonsense on this forum.

Maybe he would put his foot in his mouth.