Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dulaimi, calling for an emergency meeting of the leaders of the blocks ahead of the summit

JustNTime

Dulaimi, calling for an emergency meeting of the leaders of the blocks ahead of the summit

• Sunday, March 18, 2012 17:55

bfe64111e3ca83ccb8a49c806580336c_S.jpg

BAGHDAD / Baghdadiya News / .. He called for a coalition of Iraq's full-Dulaimi, Sunday, to hold an emergency meeting of leaders of political blocs to resolve all outstanding differences and problems between them.

He said al-Dulaimi told / Baghdadiya News /, "The meetings of the preparatory committees for the national meeting held in vain, especially when it did not come out any results, but to have the resolutions and new items."

Dulaimi said "there is no link between the Arab Summit and the national meeting," saying the Arab summit, "a national benefit, and not due to a person or party or bloc."

The MP for the coalition in Iraq that "political parties can hold the national meeting before the summit of Baghdad in order to give a positive image of Arab leaders from the political process under way in Iraq,"

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&langpair=ar%7Cen&u=http://www.albaghdadianews.com/economy/item/3023-lDN%25D8%25A9-IkLn%25D8%25A9-blAjyo-bDAInAb-PeAk%25D8%25A9-AkAZHJAE-NAlIKAYOmA-IkO-AkAjbZHAD-AkIEAjn.html

9100611-drill-sargaent-pointing-his-finger-isolated-on-white.jpg

Stryker, calling for an emergency meeting of the leaders of the blocks ahead of the summit to RV the currency

What took you so long? Stryker has ordered it and now it will be. Prepare for cash in and BBQ.

• Upvote 1

What took you so long? Stryker has ordered it and now it will be. Prepare for cash in and BBQ.

I'm thinking about e-mailing this to Shabibi.....what do you think?

I've been trying to save this as my avatar, I guess I need to ask my 6 year old how do do it because i can't seem to figure it out. :angry:

You think it fits me?

I'm thinking about e-mailing this to Shabibi.....what do you think?

I've been trying to save this as my avatar, I guess I need to ask my 6 year old how do do it because i can't seem to figure it out. :angry:

You think it fits me?

You may want to re-think the hat...