Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

UN: WE ARE WORKING TO REMOVE IRAQ FROM CHAP VII

Carrello

Carrello, you, zig and yota are on a roll, if I'm missing someone sorry....

I want to break this down, way to important....because of the way they right...left to right...I'm starting from top to bottom and you'll see why in a minute...

The Kubler arrived in Karbala on Monday morning and met with Mohammed al-Musawi head of the provincial council and the number of Security Council members then went to the building of the province and met with the governor hopes of religion in the presence of cat Director, Office of UNAMI in Karbala on the Commune.

see this looks like the start to his day.....it looks to me that he himself has a sense of urgincy by his meetings...

He said: "There is an impression that we are moving in the right way and there are signs of a solution in relation to compensation and Alhaddoodwamufcoden. All of these files must be dealt with."

moving in the right way and signs of a solution in relation to compensation...........Kubler says and this....

All of these files must be dealt with.....if they were going to wait until June why would they be in such a hurry, the answer is they would not be......

He said he visited Kuwait and will next week visit to the border area in terms of Iraq,.......this week will visit the border areas, this is what zigs earlier article said they wanted done then they would remove them, border demarcation

and then waiting for him Mataatmkhadd the results of the Arab summit and speak again with Iraqi officials and back again to visit Kuwait.......sounds like he plains to go back in forth until it is all waorked out

Kubler and stressed that: "that it depends very much on increasing mutual trust between the two countries." .....this is happening as Maliki is there on Wednesday IMO...

"The main concern for Iraqis is coming up fast from Chapter VII of the United Nations......fast from Chapter VII...fast...

Folks sorry...the bold stpped working....I really like the word fast...

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 1

I want to break this down, way to important....because of the way they right...left to right...I'm starting from top to bottom and you'll see why in a minute...

The Kubler arrived in Karbala on Monday morning and met with Mohammed al-Musawi head of the provincial council and the number of Security Council members then went to the building of the province and met with the governor hopes of religion in the presence of cat Director, Office of UNAMI in Karbala on the Commune.

see this looks like the start to his day.....it looks to me that he himself has a sense of urgincy by his meetings...

He said: "There is an impression that we are moving in the right way and there are signs of a solution in relation to compensation and Alhaddoodwamufcoden. All of these files must be dealt with."

moving in the right way and signs of a solution in relation to compensation...........Kubler says and this....

All of these files must be dealt with.....if they were going to wait until June why would they be in such a hurry, the answer is they would not be......

He said he visited Kuwait and will next week visit to the border area in terms of Iraq,.......this week will visit the border areas, this is what zigs earlier article said they wanted done then they would remove them, border demarcation

and then waiting for him Mataatmkhadd the results of the Arab summit and speak again with Iraqi officials and back again to visit Kuwait.......sounds like he plains to go back in forth until it is all waorked out

Kubler and stressed that: "that it depends very much on increasing mutual trust between the two countries." .....this is happening as Maliki is there on Wednesday IMO...

"The main concern for Iraqis is coming up fast from Chapter VII of the United Nations......fast from Chapter VII...fast...

Fast is a good word in regards to Iraq. Great break down Stryker. I'm getting my +'s out.

• Upvote 2

I agree that this is good news, however, I don't think the urgency is there for any other reason than they want to be sure everything is in place for the June UN meeting. Come on, a 20+ year sanction could possibly be removed within the next 3 months? That's why they're making all of these final touch-ups. June is not that far away and this is a major event (if it is indeed lifted) for Iraqs history, IMO June is the soonest they wil have a UN vote on it. No other articles or news have shown otherwise. The meetings with Maliki and Kuwait, and now this article, clearly show they want it voted on but they need all their ducks in a row.

• Upvote 1

Stryker, thank for the breakdown. It sounds to me by what I read that the borderissue was resolved when the debt issue was resolved today:

". The sources said that "This agreement has been settled in during the visit by Iraqi Foreign Minister Hoshyar Zebari to Kuwait at the end of last February," and added that "Zebari Download to Kuwaiti officials Iraqi initiative to cancel debt owed by Iraq, which exceed $ 120 billion for government approval Iraqi border demarcation and recognition marks the current border of Kuwait and the granting of investment in Iraq. "

Read more:

• Upvote 3

Fast is a good word in regards to Iraq. Great break down Stryker. I'm getting my +'s out.

Thanks zig.....you did a great job today helping the dinarian family by your great articles you posted. I think they will have this all together and ready for Maliki to finish up on Wednesday.

Announcement of the release of Chapter VII will follow sometime after the RV is announced.... announcement before would tip off the big speculators...IMO

Carrello, thanks again for what you do for us lady...

BTW I just got hit on this one with a neg too, so they don't like me either...you're not the only one my friend.....

Edited by Stryker365
  • Upvote 10

Thanks zig.....you did a great job today helping the dinarian family by your great articles you posted. I think they will have this all together and ready for Maliki to finish up on Wednesday.

Announcement of the release of Chapter VII will follow sometime after the RV is announced.... announcement before would tip off the big speculators...IMO

Carrello, thanks again for what you do for us lady...

BTW I just got hit on this one with a neg too, so they don't like me either...you're not the only one my friend.....

Got your back. Quietly trolling for my friends...

• Upvote 1

Got your back. Quietly trolling for my friends...

You my friend are so funny but save those for Carrello and others that they hit.....thanks tho....

Dang, just tried to give you one and found out I ran out...wow those went fast....I'll get you tomorrow.:D

Edited by Stryker365
  • Upvote 3

THanks for the break down sure makes it nice to understand what I am reading, everything is finally lining up.. :lol::lol:

Stryker, thank for the breakdown. It sounds to me by what I read that the borderissue was resolved when the debt issue was resolved today:

". The sources said that "This agreement has been settled in during the visit by Iraqi Foreign Minister Hoshyar Zebari to Kuwait at the end of last February," and added that "Zebari Download to Kuwaiti officials Iraqi initiative to cancel debt owed by Iraq, which exceed $ 120 billion for government approval Iraqi border demarcation and recognition marks the current border of Kuwait and the granting of investment in Iraq. "

Read more: http://dinarvets.com.../#ixzz1oxA8vGHC

Nice...............When you get to Texas L and I have got something special planned for you my lady.....;)

THanks for the break down sure makes it nice to understand what I am reading, everything is finally lining up.. :lol::lol:

Thanks mrref, coming from you that means a lot dude, I don't know how you've put up with this for almost 9 years. I want this to happen for me and my family but brother I want it to happen for you and everyone else just as much......

• Upvote 3