Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

UN: WE ARE WORKING TO REMOVE IRAQ FROM CHAP VII

Carrello

I 'd like to say thank you so much to all that were bringing it today !!!!! Carrello, great post toots !!! Today was a great day for news and a real feel good day for this investment, so thank you Carrello , Yota, Stryker, Zig, FNB, JNT and a lot of intials out there that I haven't mentioned ... I'm lovin a day like today :D

I have to say, AWESOME post carrello, I have been reading yours, yotas and strykers posts for quite a while now and you are all so great, wonderful intelligence you all have, love the articles, keep them coming!!! We are getting closer by the day!

I 'd like to say thank you so much to all that were bringing it today !!!!! Carrello, great post toots !!! Today was a great day for news and a real feel good day for this investment, so thank you Carrello , Yota, Stryker, Zig, FNB, JNT and a lot of intials out there that I haven't mentioned ... I'm lovin a day like today :D

Thanks Shelley. How's the gold lame sarong coming along?

Is it greedy to hope for more than .10?

Hell no. Ten cents and I will be pissed! jk B)

I'm thinking their work is about done.

This is how things are going to play out (according to Swami-D)...... Thursday the IQD has RV'd at a value of ( insert Here)... Oh yeah and Iraq is now out of CH-7 and in CH-8.. :D

I think the CH-7 announcement and the RV will be announced almost simultaniously. This will stop a rush on the buying of last minute Dinars and put Iraq in the best possible position to start the work that their country so desperatly needs..

This is all me speculating but you never know.