Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Daily ' RV is Done Story

one2one

for entertainment only--posted in rumors

OKIE/BULLDOG75 REPORT

Bulldog75: 1PM CST SATURDAY: OKIE & BULLDOG75 REPORT: JUST RECEIVED WORD FROM SOURCES THAT ALL SYSTEMS ARE GREEN TO GO. BANKS ARE CLOSED ON SUNDAY. THERE ARE NO MORE HOLD UPS OR DELAYS. WE ARE SIMPLY WAITING ON THE BANKS TO POST THE RATES. LEXIE WILL POST. BLESSINGS.

dinarmama7 to gcollect: There is more behind the scenes things than you can ever imagine. We will never micromanage this or know all that has gone on.

Bulldog75: DINARMAMA7 STATEMENT ABOVE IS ABSOLUTELY 100% CORRECT. JUST KNOW AND BE SAFE THAT THIS WILL COME TO PASS. DO NOT BE CONCERNED ABOUT DETAILS AT THIS POINT IN TIME. WE LOVE U ALL. AMEN.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

PLEASE NEWBIES DON'T FALL FOR THIS!!!!!!!!! WE HAVE SEEN THIS BEFORE!!!!!! THIS IS COMPLETE B.S.!!!!!!!!!!!! DO NOT SPEND YOUR RENT OR MORTGAGE MONEY ON DINARS THAT YOU CAN NOT AFFORD! <_< <_<

What About. Lambs Navy Rum Money. Have Jar Full of Nickles. And Pickles. Please Advise.

• Upvote 1

OKIE/BULLDOG75 REPORT

Bulldog75: 1PM CST SATURDAY: OKIE & BULLDOG75 REPORT: JUST RECEIVED WORD FROM SOURCES THAT ALL SYSTEMS ARE GREEN TO GO. BANKS ARE CLOSED ON SUNDAY. THERE ARE NO MORE HOLD UPS OR DELAYS. WE ARE SIMPLY WAITING ON THE BANKS TO POST THE RATES. LEXIE WILL POST. BLESSINGS.

dinarmama7 to gcollect: There is more behind the scenes things than you can ever imagine. We will never micromanage this or know all that has gone on.

Bulldog75: DINARMAMA7 STATEMENT ABOVE IS ABSOLUTELY 100% CORRECT. JUST KNOW AND BE SAFE THAT THIS WILL COME TO PASS. DO NOT BE CONCERNED ABOUT DETAILS AT THIS POINT IN TIME. WE LOVE U ALL. AMEN.

:D

idiot-using-computer.png

• Upvote 1

PLEASE NEWBIES DON'T FALL FOR THIS!!!!!!!!! WE HAVE SEEN THIS BEFORE!!!!!! THIS IS COMPLETE B.S.!!!!!!!!!!!! DO NOT SPEND YOUR RENT OR MORTGAGE MONEY ON DINARS THAT YOU CAN NOT AFFORD! <_< <_<

Very good advice, no matter what. Don't be impulsive and take a huge risk based upon Okie. The truth is, that there is no way they would advertise in advance, if you can still buy Dinar, then do not assume the RV is a day or two away and this info from Okie is anything like true "inside information".

For one, if it were, you should not act upon it knowing that it is acting against the spirit of the laws in place, and the protocols that attempt to keep things fair for all parties. Any heads up to a certain group would by definition not be something we should act upon. So, to a large extent, it's hard to make a case that your should trust Okie, or other guru's.

If you can afford to put it all on red and let it spin, and Okie simply inspires you to invest more, then I say, go for it. Dinar is a very sure investment in my personal view, or I wouldn't have purchased one Dinar. But if you're gambling your rent or baby's food, not a good choice. Some things are more important and should not be put at risk.

I hope he's right this time. Not holding my breath though.

C'mon RV... before we all have an Okie overdose.

Just a little thought...in the Middle East, the weekends are actually on Thursday and Friday....with Friday being equivalent to our Sunday. So....over there, the actual first day of the work week is Saturday. So why would their banks be closed on Sunday? I do know when I did work in Kuwait, I've never seen any of their banks closed on a Sunday before. So to me, this is some more pumper bs........entertaining to me, but as usual......wrong. GO RV !!! B)

• Upvote 1

OKIE/BULLDOG75 REPORT

The first three letters of his name is all you ever need to know about this guy :P

Just a little thought...in the Middle East, the weekends are actually on Thursday and Friday....with Friday being equivalent to our Sunday. So....over there, the actual first day of the work week is Saturday. So why would their banks be closed on Sunday? I do know when I did work in Kuwait, I've never seen any of their banks closed on a Sunday before. So to me, this is some more pumper bs........entertaining to me, but as usual......wrong. GO RV !!! B)

You got one bit right... the banks are indeed open on Sundays. The rest...

What shade of brown? :D

That shade of brown fitting "Gurus" announcements perfectly.

Ok in another post I mentioned my neighbor had a bulldog named Okie. Ta hell with it I'm going out to kick the sh!! out of it....

No, don't kick the poor doggie..... The beast is not him......

I love how they tell us not to be worried or concern ourselves with details at this time and just wait for the announcement... lol.

Details are the only thing we care about! It's all that matters when we're subject matter experts on the basics of this entire investment!