Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Committee Formed / September Implementation?

PUNT18

Hey truthful, you may be right but let me throw this out there;

1) I believe they call the project "delete the zero's"

2) Shaleh tells the story about the three Phases...I, II and III...and each having (6) months to get done

3) Shabibi and Maliki have a meeting and Shabibi says he has all the tools to start the project...June 19, 2011

4) Shabibi tells that the project is ready to start (2 year time frame, currency will co-exist for 2 years)..June 22, 2011...article available upon request..did he just tell us the RV was about to happen..that's what we thought but now we should know it was...Phase I

5) June 30th we all thought...WHAT!!...why did it not happen, Shabibi lied to us, no (6) months puts us at January 1st.

6) January 1st Phase II (change the rate) was to start but we know now that Allawi and his boys boycotted parliament and the cabinet for (2) months starting December 15th pushing the project back (2) months.....NOW...not in September but NOW...

7) (6) months from the time the RV happens between now and the end of March puts us at the first of September...Phase III introduce the new currency without the zero's....Shabibi always says removing the zero's...NOT deleting the ZERO's.

Got to go I've got a call coming in from Iraq....just kidding....it's right there in front of us folks

No that was me asking a straight up question...I did not mean to hurt your feelings but thanks for the neg....I just wanted to make sure I was not wasting my time on trying to educate a lopster..that's all....sorry!

honestly, i was thinking the same thing up until the last few weeks. this could be big misinformation session as we get close to a potential rv. i have been just amazed at the details lately, i wasnt expecting this. i was hoping for silence from the cbi , and then in he middle of the night, the rv hits us. Lets hope it does....i truly appreciate what you bring here stryker, i just want you to know that.

• Upvote 1

IMO I think they are getting ready to do something great! We will never know when they are doing it but i do not believe they will go into the summit with toilet paper, September is too far away IMO.

YES MEE TOO .. THEY WOULD NEED WHEELBARROWS FULL OF DINARS JUST TO BUY LUNCH FOR EVERYONE ... maybe they could just use white out to erase the zeros .. it will go alot faster ....and when they teach the iraqi citizens how to do it .. it may only be a couple week educational process ..you know save some time..good luck ..

go zero removal !!!!!!!!!!!

plus im not sure they use toilet paper anyway .. i think they just use their left hand

Edited by leesburg
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

Boy there you go again thinking you have all the right answers...take a break, wait I'll just put you on ignore that's how bad you are getting truthful, it is one thing stating your opinion but to take a shoot like this.....this is a tough article to digest for a lot of people...WOW!

Ill take that one on the chin....the ignore button is always an option. cheers

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

honestly, i was thinking the same thing up until the last few weeks. this could be big misinformation session as we get close to a potential rv. i have been just amazed at the details lately, i wasnt expecting this. i was hoping for silence from the cbi , and then in he middle of the night, the rv hits us. Lets hope it does....i truly appreciate what you bring here stryker, i just want you to know that.

Truthful, sorry I jumped on your case brother I too like what you bring...you're just like my younger brother though...you just have a different way of putting down your thoughts...it's just I have so many kids that I'm always the one refereeing. Sorry dude!

ps, I would never put you on ignore my friend...just stuck me odd that's all..

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

I try to be respectful as possible when posting about these articles. i dont enjoy walking into your group of good people and slapping you guys in the face with these rd opinions. I have capped a lot of these comments for months, i dont tread on every article about deleting the zeroes. if theres a positive vibe, i let it go out of respect and an open mind. its unfortunate these articles even bring rd talk. its not what i want, and its not something i want to even think about it. yet here i am......

• Upvote 3

I think the CBI is now free to take steps now prior to September. if you go back and read all the articles quoting Shabbi and Saleh prior to this article today the September step is like a phase 3 step, I think (could be wrong), so i think they are saying there will be measure taken prior to September not waiting until September before anything would be done relating to an RV. Dr Shabbi is taking one step at a time and he has now got what he needs to move on. JMHO.

• Upvote 1

Truthful, sorry I jumped on your case brother I too like what you bring...you're just like my younger brother though...you just have a different way of putting down your thoughts...it's just I have so many kids that I'm always the one refereeing. Sorry dude!

ps, I would never put you on ignore my friend...just stuck me odd that's all..

No problems....its all good.

• Upvote 2

Why would they tell speculators they have six months to buy up all the IDQ they can? Perhaps to give speculators the false thought that they put off buying up dinars until May or June?

I'm hoping anything we are seeing now is misdirection and the RV will happen much sooner.

• Upvote 3

I try to be respectful as possible when posting about these articles. i dont enjoy walking into your group of good people and slapping you guys in the face with these rd opinions. I have capped a lot of these comments for months, i dont tread on every article about deleting the zeroes. if theres a positive vibe, i let it go out of respect and an open mind. its unfortunate these articles even bring rd talk. its not what i want, and its not something i want to even think about it. yet here i am......

Truthful as I like to say..."it is what it is"...it is either going to lop or not. Believe me when I tell you that I too have beaten myself up over the deletion of the zero's articles but after reading, researching, listening and a lot of bouncing thoughts off of many smart and brilliant individauls I have come to the understanding the they are going to RV their currency but don't think for one minute I know it could go the other way.....but we will not change what the end result will be...

My belief is not based on anything but knowledge not faith...but can it go the other way...sure but why would I dwell on it, I'm not going to change anything by doing that. So I have made my mind up to see if I along with our team can get a heads up on the time frame, that's all and I choose to see it the way I have laid it out but we will see....

Stryker..I evened out your negs, and I trust I am not alone. If the negs keep up, you will be back to (0) in about 8 years.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ...you know the - or +'s will not pay my mortgage, all I care about is an RV amhvl.

Thanks for watching my back, why would anyone neg a person for trying to help, you people really need to think about why you are in this investment....neg away but we will be the ones eating BBQ when I and others are right. And if we are wrong we had nothing going in but we have the knowledge that we stayed positive....

Edited by Stryker365
  • Upvote 4

we will be the ones eating BBQ when I and others are right.

I am appreciative of your continual even-handed analysis. I don't view this as a question of negative thinking versus positive thinking. I think it's more a case of accurate deductions based on facts. Keep it up. Gotta go. I'm taking my baby girl to fly her new kite :rolleyes:

• Upvote 2

Well put Stryker, I reckon your right, the new notes are planned for september with three languages etc, and the "educating" of the people in the meanwhile is to help them adjust from the existing dinar, (which we have) and the news ones, which will equal in value but with three less zero's.......meanwhile, like soon, an RV, IMO likely before the summit, to be seen as equal....ish and on par to there nieghbours .......

• Upvote 2

YES MEE TOO .. THEY WOULD NEED WHEELBARROWS FULL OF DINARS JUST TO BUY LUNCH FOR EVERYONE ... maybe they could just use white out to erase the zeros .. it will go alot faster ....and when they teach the iraqi citizens how to do it .. it may only be a couple week educational process ..you know save some time..good luck ..

go zero removal !!!!!!!!!!!

plus im not sure they use toilet paper anyway .. i think they just use their left hand

They are probably paying for everything with dollars...the dollars are the problem. Why revalue if you can use dollars?

Truthful as I like to say..."it is what it is"...it is either going to lop or not. Believe me when I tell you that I too have beaten myself up over the deletion of the zero's articles but after reading, researching, listening and a lot of bouncing thoughts off of many smart and brilliant individauls I have come to the understanding the they are going to RV their currency but don't think for one minute I know it could go the other way.....but we will not change what the end result will be...

My belief is not based on anything but knowledge not faith...but can it go the other way...sure but why would I dwell on it, I'm not going to change anything by doing that. So I have made my mind up to see if I along with our team can get a heads up on the time frame, that's all and I choose to see it the way I have laid it out but we will see....

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ...you know the - or +'s will not pay my mortgage, all I care about is an RV amhvl.

Thanks for watching my back, why would anyone neg a person for trying to help, you people really need to think about why you are in this investment....neg away but we will be the ones eating BBQ when I and others are right. And if we are wrong we had nothing going in but we have the knowledge that we stayed positive....

And there ya go!!

• Upvote 1

I think this is the last 'deleting zeros' article I'm gonna try to digest....I think this is what Shabs is going for but I honestly don't think Maliki is gonna let an RD happen. I am a Christian and truly think that the bible foretells Babylon being rebuilt and ultimately destroyed again for a final time....I think whats fixing to happen is so big it's beyond our comprehension of whats possible or whats not....I have also always thought it was gonna come out at 1:1 but lately I have been thinking it could come out higher.....Babylon is being rebuilt right now, their 'debut' is certainly not gonna be an RD and slow growth, this is gonna be huge.....I don't have a link to prove my belief.....

• Upvote 5

They formed a commitee but at this point its the GOI vs the Central Bank. From what I am reading GOI wants to RV the current currency since the inflation is out of control. But the Central Bank wants to RD the currency, then RV. BUT! The Central bank said that it wont allow the inflation to get out of control for if it does plummit further they will take the needed action to adjust Dinar to Dollar = RV.... Inflation is what is needed now, and it is happening!

NB2D.....You are spot on!!!!!

• Upvote 3