Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Jeez Louise,just got banned from OOM(LOL) I called Okie out on his 12+ RV.I was banned for disrespect to intel providers.Give me a break what intel?I guess they call the 12+ RV. call intel.I called it b.s.Then the sheeple over there got really upset with me.Jonestown is all I can say.Drink the Kool-Ade,all will be better.All I said was ,Iraq couldn't sustain a $12 RV.They claimed I'm too ignorant to understand.I asked them to explain their point of view,but to no avail.GO RVVVVVVVVV.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

Jeez Louise,just got banned from OOM(LOL) I called Okie out on his 12+ RV.I was banned for disrespect to intel providers.Give me a break what intel?I guess they call the 12+ RV. call intel.I called it b.s.Then the sheeple over there got really upset with me.Jonestown is all I can say.Drink the Kool-Ade,all will be better.All I said was ,Iraq couldn't sustain a $12 RV.They claimed I'm too ignorant to understand.I asked them to explain their point of view,but to no avail.GO RVVVVVVVVV.

SAWEEET!!!! :twothumbs:

Now I know where my exgirlfriend got her RV intel from. She was bragging about it about 2 weeks ago. Her new boyfriend convinced her to buy 2 mil dinar for a 24 mil turn around. I just went Hmmmm and left it go. Nice to know where she got the 12 to 1. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: sorry you got axed sab4212 Not :shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead:

Now I know where my exgirlfriend got her RV intel from. She was bragging about it about 2 weeks ago. her new boyfriend convinced her to buy 2 mil dinar for a 24 mil turn around. I just went Hmmmm and left it go. Nice to know where she got the 12 to 1. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Easliy led hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm whats her number? :):)

• Upvote 3

You should wear it as a badge of honor. I know I do.

I got banned from there months ago....it was the best thing that has happened to me, considering dinars, in the 7 years that I have been an investor.

Congratulations..........Can you say JIM JONES? Sad.

12 Bucks !?!?!?!?

Somebody's been playing vollyball with a lead balloon and got hit on the head. I find it hard to believe that anyone involved in the dinar, even the ones like me who know nothing about finance and economics, could actually believe that a piece of pretty scrap paper could be worth that much money. Maybe some collector's item but dinar? *geez* Get a clue people. So glad I am on a site where that kind of nonsense will get the appropriate response, not a banning, but an dissertation on why it isn't going to happen.

:)

smee2

Now I know where my exgirlfriend got her RV intel from. She was bragging about it about 2 weeks ago. Her new boyfriend convinced her to buy 2 mil dinar for a 24 mil turn around. I just went Hmmmm and left it go. Nice to know where she got the 12 to 1. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: sorry you got axed sab4212 Not :shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead:

If she is that stupid and maleable, did you really want her anyway?

What were you doing there to begin with?? :huh:

OKIE, BULLDOG75, JONNYWG... etc All these "Gurus" to me are nothing but pumpers, everyday they say "we should see it today or tommorow and pegged between $8-$12.36" ??? :blink: Like C'MON MAN! never any news to back up what they say! I believe one or more of them are just pushing sales to dinar selling sites. Ridiculous!!

• Upvote 1

That's hilarious, and you are way better off. Had a buddy of mine call me a bit ago saying there was a huge important conference call tonight for OOM. As soon as I seen who it was with Bullsh**** and Smokie I told him he'd be better off watching his garage door go up and down while gargling peanut butter. He called back and said yeah but they said there were tens of thousands of people listening to it tonight, and I told him wow that's really funny it could handle that capacity and has he ever thought these same idiots ask questions back and forth or have several screen names to make it look like someone still listens to their garbage? He hung up on me, guess I rained on the RV parade, or maybe that was Okie's 747 dumping it's waste tanks full of Bulldogs BS. You are so much better off!! Thanks for the post +1. :D

OKIE, BULLDOG75, JONNYWG... etc All these "Gurus" to me are nothing but pumpers, everyday they say "we should see it today or tommorow and pegged between $8-$12.36" ??? :blink: Like C'MON MAN! never any news to back up what they say! I believe one or more of them are just pushing sales to dinar selling sites. Ridiculous!!

You are exactly right, I can't believe they haven't gotten hammered by someone with a law suit.

• Upvote 1

I was wondering about this too... last Sat.. Okie called the RV.. so did "Rich Queen" (whoever that is.. IDK)

Shouldnt they come out and say they are sorry and that they screwed up?

I mean, I dont need an apology cause I didnt believe them anyway.. BUT..

WHERE is the accountability? Its just disgusting

Good for you for getting banned... just shows you have a backbone and dont fall for every line of BS ;)