Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

No more Kaperoni on Dinar Recaps

katie45

From Kaperoni today.

I found out today that Dinar Recaps will no long be posting any of the DinarAlert chats, Conference Calls, or any other site related information. The purpose for such a decision? Apparently, we have made a public statement that conflicts with there advertising revenue stream...Dinar Registry

Here is the comments from Dinar Recaps...

Due to your bashing a advertiser of ours, without knowing the facts, Dinar Recaps will no longer be advertising or promoting your calls or chats.

Here is DinarAlert's response...

If your talking about Dinar Registry, we did not bash, we simply stated on DinarAlert that we do not recommend usage of such a service. This is a high risk type product for misuse, or abuse, or even theft. Clearly, you can understand that position. Providing, names, ip addresses, and such and then documenting dinar, could and may very well be a serious problem. At DinarAlert, we put the dinar community our members interest first and foremost. I think you can appreciate that.

If you are going to stop posting our information on that basis, i am very disappointed.

DinarAlert

So there you have it. If you want to read Kaperoni's chats or posts, or listen to conference calls, you will have to come to DinarAlert to see them. We can clearly see that money is the driving force on many "intel" websites rather than solid factual information.

Edited by katie45
  • Upvote 13

"We can clearly see that money is the driving force on many "intel" websites rather than solid factual information."

;)

seetrader you have a great way of putting things i wish more people could see things this way no doubt there are gonna be tons of disappointed people when iraq does what they have said time after time they are gonna do ---RD.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 18

seetrader you have a great way of putting things i wish more people could see things this way no doubt there are gonna be tons of disappointed people when iraq does what they have said time after time they are gonna do ---RD.

With all due respect zipper, I'm not sure that anyone can state with any certainty what Iraq is going to do. Every article seems to say something different from another, with the exception of the underlying theme of eventually they want to be the strongest currency in the ME. That being said, I think I will still make $ on this investment. Will it happen overnight? Will it take years? Will it amount to a RD then over time increase in value? I don't know how it will happen. The important thing to me is to expect anything (including a loss) and just be patient.

• Upvote 5

Thanks for the post Katie. Obviously, calling someone out is grounds for getting banned from certain sites. I should know. CNN & MSNBC have banished me multiple times for posting something that pointed out errors in their "facts". lol

Not that I didn't already hold you in high regard, but you just rose a few more miles in my estimation upon learning that CNN and MSNBC don't much like you. haha

He just dropped one off here and forgot the bread sticks.

hahaha

Im glad to be part of the family here at DV! The information here is free, and we have a choice as to become DV members or not! Im greatful for Adam, and all of the time and effort put into this site! I like Kap but as long as Adam is around, I feel pretty well informed!! Go DV! Go RV!

• Upvote 1

Funny.....many are commenting, but it does not sound like anybody knows the story. Let me help you. The Dinar Registry is a service where you can register your dinars, and that includes the serial numbers, along with your information. Would you do that? Kaperoni put out a notice that he thought it was a bad and did not recommend it. He was trying to help people. That was it.

• Upvote 9

Im glad to be part of the family here at DV! The information here is free, and we have a choice as to become DV members or not! Im greatful for Adam, and all of the time and effort put into this site! I like Kap but as long as Adam is around, I feel pretty well informed!! Go DV! Go RV!

Well said and I totally agree. I enjoy Kap's articles and breakdowns, but until I get that text from Adam, I don't believe anything that is said from another site. Thanks Adam and staff for keeping our bases covered.

I agree with Kaparoni that the registration of dinar is not a great idea. In fact, I think it is a foolish idea. Were it necessary for some reason? Okay, then give the customer a choice of places to register maybe. But it isn't necessary. All that is necessary is to have the dinar in hand, and show up with it at your cash out appointment, wherever you decide to cash out.

As far as any dinar information site not wanting Kaparoni on their site? That is a little like the old phrase, cutting off your nose to spite your face. Never have completely understood the expression, but it does apply here non-the-less.

I have always enjoyed reading Kaparoni, whether hear or on other sites before I joined here and occasionally when a friend sends me a link because she is so excited about something he has said and she feels the need to share.

But I guess not all people who can run a site can have brains too. We are fortunate here.

:)

smee2

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Noooo, lol, Kap is more like Bondlady, he breaks down articles.

Not comparing, just thought he was on the site. On a sidenote I heard a rumor him and Bondlady are an item now. :lol:

I think he drops in various sites from time to time to visit with peeps. He delivers Pizza lol

Well that makes sense, since his chats seem to have that name on it. Maybe he can make DV his new home!

I agree with Kaparoni that the registration of dinar is not a great idea. In fact, I think it is a foolish idea. Were it necessary for some reason? Okay, then give the customer a choice of places to register maybe. But it isn't necessary. All that is necessary is to have the dinar in hand, and show up with it at your cash out appointment, wherever you decide to cash out.

As far as any dinar information site not wanting Kaparoni on their site? That is a little like the old phrase, cutting off your nose to spite your face. Never have completely understood the expression, but it does apply here non-the-less.

I have always enjoyed reading Kaparoni, whether hear or on other sites before I joined here and occasionally when a friend sends me a link because she is so excited about something he has said and she feels the need to share.

But I guess not all people who can run a site can have brains too. We are fortunate here.

:)

smee2

Kap should come to DV.... I always like reading Kap's analysis of articles .. I wish Bondlady would come back too.
  • Upvote 1

As the world turns...

I was going to write, "as the Dinar World Turns." You beat me to it. This is ridiculous drama. I can't believe that **************** would do something stupid like that. Well, okay, yes...I can believe it. This investment is turning into a joke. I know it will happen, but too many people are getting way to emotional about it. Besides, who in their right mind would post private information and serial numbers to bills they own on the web? That stuff is supposed to be in a safety deposit box, or with you at all times. Whatever...lets just get this done. It sure is looking good!