Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

New RV Rate Might be .26cents

Benjamin NutnYahoo

sidebar: so this is a conference call from the "P.I. Group"...or what most of us call "People Invested" (a relatively new dinar forum group only about 6-8 months old or so)....and the guy hosting is called "Fresh"...but where is "Wangdang"?.... :blink::blink::blink: (the much older and wiser of the two)

Oh, he is suggesting that he has parted ways with "Fresh"....and I wonder if it could be over this rumor of such a low rate.

"Wangdang" has (for months) hinted that the rate of $3.20+ is feasible and this "Fresh" guy has agreed (up until now) and is stating a much much lower rate.

Check it all out here:

Friday Night Conference Call Replay #'s from Wangdang

Hello Everyone,

Please, listen to the following call for a recorded message from me.

Dial (424) 203-8409 begin code 772141# you will hear a recording say enter reference number/most recent one, you will hit # again.

Wangdang

Saturday Conference Call With Wangdang 5pm (ET) Saturday

Saturday Conference Call With Wangdang!!!

Topic: Two Vehicles Conference call today, Saturday at 4pm cst - 5pm est

Conference call dial in number (530) 881-1300 Pin code 911968

Playback number (530) 881-1399 Pin code 911968

So which "guru" is right??? Hmmmm....time will tell :lol::lol:

There's always drama and "beef" in Dinarland :rolleyes:

Edited by Princess DinarTard

And it might be $5.00. Nobody, I repeat nobody except Shabbi and the people around him really knows. All of these Date & Rate predictions have been proved wrong time and again. It would be nice if date and rate predictions had a their own section for posting. We have come a long way towards understanding the workings of this process. However we are still at square one when it comes to predicting Date & Rate. It will get here and most likely at a time when no expected it. ;)

precious1 , that's a great nic. I like that. And the part about .26 as well lol

pp

Well, thank you kindly Poker Player! *smiles as I do my best curtsy~ ohh, sure need to dust of these lil cowgirl boots!*

And it might be $5.00. Nobody, I repeat nobody except Shabbi and the people around him really knows. All of these Date & Rate predictions have been proved wrong time and again. It would be nice if date and rate predictions had a their own section for posting. We have come a long way towards understanding the workings of this process. However we are still at square one when it comes to predicting Date & Rate. It will get here and most likely at a time when no expected it. ;)

Totally true! That is about the ONLY thing we know for sure, hahaha, how much we really don't know! I do feel however, if it is around .26 it would cause a lot of confusion and also mass purchasing of the new speculators! We will just have to keep on keeping on!

.26 cents-----good-bye boss----- :rolleyes:

Lets see, " .26 cents ", thats one quarter of a cent. So if you have 1,000,000 dinars that would be .0026 x 1,000,000 = $2,600.

If its 26 cents, then that would be .26 x 1,000,000 = $260,000.

If the exchange rate is .26, then that would be 1,000,000 divided by .26 = $3,846,154.

Be careful which "26" you are referring to! One of them may not give you the "good-bye boss" option.

I've been out of circulation for years. Surprised forums like these are still going. 2 cents, I'm out. More than that is either gravy, pure luck or just wishful thinking. Lots of things didn't pan out. This thing is still extremely high-risk. It could just all go down the drain and we all end up with wall paper. I've already considered money I put on this as a loss. 1 NID = 6000 ID = 1 USD; what has been since day 1. Good luck!

There's know way, 26 cents is going to do them anygood at all. That will not work, to start a

economy like Iraq. Prime Minister Nuri-Al-Allawi, also commander of the armed forces in Iraq, and

Former Interior Minister Jawad Al-Bolani, them 2 are good freinds, have been along time. They know 26 cents

would take forever. It will be $3.24 when they do it, or higher. They've got to do it ASAP. I think it will happen

next week. Come on Shabibi, put it in Run 8. Go R.V.

Lets see, " .26 cents ", thats one quarter of a cent. So if you have 1,000,000 dinars that would be .0026 x 1,000,000 = $2,600.

If its 26 cents, then that would be .26 x 1,000,000 = $260,000.

If the exchange rate is .26, then that would be 1,000,000 divided by .26 = $3,846,154.

Be careful which "26" you are referring to! One of them may not give you the "good-bye boss" option.

Great answer TXNOLE. I agree with you the .26 is not 26 cents per dinar. If you follow the Kuwait math the .26 as a denominator is what everyone wants to see. Seems like a long shot but maybe. :D

If they don't come out high, it could cause alot of trouble for the parliment list,

they have election, comin right up, March , i think. No USD, NO currancy.????

Better put sum Value on the Dinar. they need to pull all they can. High rate will do it Fast.

I think it's going down in the history book as the Biggest Investment thats ever

happen.... This is going to be a real miracle.. GO-RV----For Me it is----

There's know way, 26 cents is going to do them anygood at all. That will not work, to start a

economy like Iraq. Prime Minister Nuri-Al-Allawi, also commander of the armed forces in Iraq, and

Former Interior Minister Jawad Al-Bolani, them 2 are good freinds, have been along time. They know 26 cents

would take forever. It will be $3.24 when they do it, or higher. They've got to do it ASAP. I think it will happen

next week. Come on Shabibi, put it in Run 8. Go R.V.

3.24 lmao! I will eat my hat if it comes out within $2 of that I.e no chance.