Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iranians flock to border to buy dollars

Carrello

Iranians flock to the borders of Iraq to buy a dollar

25/01/2012 05:50:33

www.ipairaq.com

BAGHDAD (Iba) / up / ... After landing, the sudden and unprecedented for the price of Iranian rial against foreign currencies, especially the dollar, the flow of thousands of Iranians to buy the U.S. currency and sold within Iran in order to obtain a profit on the black market, which has become the first reference for the pricing of Iranian rial against foreign currency. and the relocation of Arab net what the site bright Alailna from Iraqi sources said that a lot of Iranians flocked to the border of Iraq - Iran to buy the dollar, which has taken to appreciate against the Iranian currency in recent weeks. The Web site of Iran that the exchange offices in the city of Kut in southeastern Iraq and faced in the past few days the high demand for dollar in areas located on the border with Iran, including Zorbatiyah and Shalamjah and Mundhiriyah which is the crossing trade and tourism between the two neighboring countries. On the other hand spoke of some of the sites that the Iraqi traders Iraqis are now buying dollars from the Iraqi Central Bank to be smuggled to Syria and Iran, which are subject to international economic embargo.

During the last few days tried the Iranian government to maintain the riyal's exchange rate, through the arrest of some of the trading in foreign currency on the black market, as well as raising the exchange rates in the formal banks, but a number of exchange offices refusing to buy or sell dollars at the price specified and continued bankers dealing on the black market despite police surveillance of their work. In the same context, the same day rate rose gold pieces in the Iranian market to unprecedented amounts reported as the price of one piece reached to 11 million rials, while the price in recent weeks, ranging up to 6 million Iranian rials. In this context, said Kawthar Al Ali roasted expert in the matter of Iran's Arab. revealed that the conflict western Iran entered a crucial stage and we are seeing now is of a crippling blockade and the deterioration of the currency in Iran reminds us of what happened to Japan during World War II. and predicted Al Ali, that Iran is in turn the distribution of rations to avoid protests expected in the Iranian street, as well as the smuggling of essential items through the neighboring countries, adding that many Iranian merchants and because of the high foreign currency have been unable to fulfill their promises of Finance for this have closed their shops.

The number of sites of Iran and the Iranian blogosphere to the angry reactions of Iranian citizens, where appeared the manifestations of shock and feelings of resentment and a clear majority of those who had expressed an opinion in it. wrote one Iranian students on his blog where he describes the impact of economic sanctions and falling currency Iranian simple words, saying: In the last month, spent 700 thousand rials, while this month, spent two million riyals although I did not change the shop which I have been shopping him what is happening?.

Some observers believe in economic affairs to increase the price of the dollar from 14 thousand riyals to about 21 thousand riyals in one month does not seem normal to the Iranian economy, especially since he suffers mainly from the problems that led to inflation of 22% month last time up the West practically steps to implement the sanctions on the Central Bank and the prohibition of the sale of oil approved by the European Union for the day on Monday. and observers expect the high prices of foreign currencies against the Iranian rial to record rates in case the application of the European Union and the United States economic sanctions on Iran can then see the price difference in the currency market are clear. (end) ..

• Upvote 1

"On the other hand spoke of some of the sites that the Iraqi traders Iraqis are now buying dollars from the Iraqi Central Bank to be smuggled to Syria and Iran, which are subject to international economic embargo. "

This is EXACTLY what I've been talking about. Anyone wondering why the auctions have been at or around 200m for the last 7 auctions? Shabs knows this is going on, and he's placed a limit on USD sales, in order to affect the amount of black market sales of USD to Iran. If he limits this amount, Iraqis will be less willing to part with their own stashes of USD to black marketers, because the USD is still in great demand in Iraq - ALSO, by doing this, he is protecting the CBI's reserves from depletion.

Iran is putting the squeeze on black marketers from the other side as well! Whether they are working with each other, or just in their own self interest doesn't matter, the goal is still to stop USD from leaking out if Iraq.

"The number of sites of Iran and the Iranian blogosphere to the angry reactions of Iranian citizens, where appeared the manifestations of shock and feelings of resentment and a clear majority of those who had expressed an opinion in it. wrote one Iranian students on his blog where he describes the impact of economic sanctions and falling currency Iranian simple words, saying: In the last month, spent 700 thousand rials, while this month, spent two million riyals although I did not change the shop which I have been shopping him what is happening?.

Some observers believe in economic affairs to increase the price of the dollar from 14 thousand riyals to about 21 thousand riyals in one month does not seem normal to the Iranian economy, especially since he suffers mainly from the problems that led to inflation of 22% month last time up the West practically steps to implement the sanctions on the Central Bank and the prohibition of the sale of oil approved by the European Union for the day on Monday. and observers expect the high prices of foreign currencies against the Iranian rial to record rates in case the application of the European Union and the United States economic sanctions on Iran can then see the price difference in the currency market are clear."

I have also been noting that the "West's" battle with Iran (and Syria) right now is not on their people (except to cause unrest from within), but with their Central Bank(s). Their currencies are TANKING BIG TIME. It's sort of like the bully (us, and allies) on the playground that teases and pokes at someone until they finally take a swing at the bully - thereby giving the bully just cause to kick their arse.

ALSO RELATED, kinda - I believe Iraq's huge push for Chapter 7 release is not only for the obvious deletion of sanctions. With it's release, the U.N. will have zero control over Iraq. They could give a shiite about the WTO. They could then be honest about just how much control Iran has over them. Sure, they'll still talk about their soveriegnty, but they won't have to hide their relationship to their new butt-buddies next door.

• Upvote 1

I would have to think that Iran doens't hold much for IQD, as in the citizens...

Maybe the central bank holds a little bit, but, who knows.

Just a speculative guess, and for the CBI? That's just less people who would cash out against them in the event of a R/V.

It also looks like a tease to pick a fight.... You corner an animal, they're forced to defend themselves and act irrational.

• Upvote 1

I would have to think that Iran doens't hold much for IQD, as in the citizens...

Just a speculative guess, and for the CBI? That's just less people who would cash out against them in the event of a R/V.

It also looks like a tease to pick a fight.... You corner an animal, they're forced to defend themselves and act irrational.

This is why our Aircraft Carriers moved up into the Hormuz Straight, IMO...........Get ready in case these idiots get out of control.

I'm talking about Iran's president & GOI, not the other idiots...... ;)

Edited by Stryker365
  • Upvote 1

Iran does $5 Billion USD (worth) of business yearly with Iraq, aside from oil, so they have to have IQD in their central bank. If they were to have inside info on an RV, I'd bet they have PLENTY of it. The drop in the Rial may be causing them to part with some of it just to slow down their own currency's fall. Their citizen's are plowing whatever they have left into gold and black market USD.

• Upvote 1

Iran does $5 Billion USD (worth) of business yearly with Iraq, aside from oil, so they have to have IQD in their central bank. If they were to have inside info on an RV, I'd bet they have PLENTY of it. The drop in the Rial may be causing them to part with some of it just to slow down their own currency's fall. Their citizen's are plowing whatever they have left into gold and black market USD.

This is what we want to have happened, the CBI already draws in all if not most of the IQD that they have held, thus the larger auctions above $300 million USD a week ago.

Iran can't profit from an RV when it happens..

and CBI has more large amounts of IQD in vaults somewhere...you see how I worded this...somewhere and its because if its in vaults somewhere else than the CBI it is considered out side the bank, so people think it is in circulation..............CBI doesn't lie but doesn't tell the whole truth either.....this currency gets destroyed at any time the CBI wants too

IMO, the first time I heard that Obama wanted to impose hard sanction on their CBI, it was another a great sign for us investors that this is a real deal we hold on to...

Edited by Stryker365
  • Upvote 1

Stryker,

I concur most wholeheartedly. There is, however, a "tipping point" that I am warning about. The instability of those controlling Syria and Iran. If pushed too far, everything could literally go up in a puff of smoke. I truly hope that we can get an RV soon, before somebody turns one of them into the world's largest ashtray.

I'm posting another scarey article about Iran soon, then I have to run some errands. We have to be watching the whole middle east, not just focusing on the smoke out of the GOI.

• Upvote 1

Stryker,

I concur most wholeheartedly. There is, however, a "tipping point" that I am warning about. The instability of those controlling Syria and Iran. If pushed too far, everything could literally go up in a puff of smoke. I truly hope that we can get an RV soon, before somebody turns one of them into the world's largest ashtray.

I'm posting another scarey article about Iran soon, then I have to run some errands. We have to be watching the whole middle east, not just focusing on the smoke out of the GOI.

You got that right.......type at you when you return...good post...

• Upvote 1

"On the other hand spoke of some of the sites that the Iraqi traders Iraqis are now buying dollars from the Iraqi Central Bank to be smuggled to Syria and Iran, which are subject to international economic embargo. "

This is EXACTLY what I've been talking about. Anyone wondering why the auctions have been at or around 200m for the last 7 auctions? Shabs knows this is going on, and he's placed a limit on USD sales, in order to affect the amount of black market sales of USD to Iran. If he limits this amount, Iraqis will be less willing to part with their own stashes of USD to black marketers, because the USD is still in great demand in Iraq - ALSO, by doing this, he is protecting the CBI's reserves from depletion.

Iran is putting the squeeze on black marketers from the other side as well! Whether they are working with each other, or just in their own self interest doesn't matter, the goal is still to stop USD from leaking out if Iraq.

"The number of sites of Iran and the Iranian blogosphere to the angry reactions of Iranian citizens, where appeared the manifestations of shock and feelings of resentment and a clear majority of those who had expressed an opinion in it. wrote one Iranian students on his blog where he describes the impact of economic sanctions and falling currency Iranian simple words, saying: In the last month, spent 700 thousand rials, while this month, spent two million riyals although I did not change the shop which I have been shopping him what is happening?.

Some observers believe in economic affairs to increase the price of the dollar from 14 thousand riyals to about 21 thousand riyals in one month does not seem normal to the Iranian economy, especially since he suffers mainly from the problems that led to inflation of 22% month last time up the West practically steps to implement the sanctions on the Central Bank and the prohibition of the sale of oil approved by the European Union for the day on Monday. and observers expect the high prices of foreign currencies against the Iranian rial to record rates in case the application of the European Union and the United States economic sanctions on Iran can then see the price difference in the currency market are clear."

I have also been noting that the "West's" battle with Iran (and Syria) right now is not on their people (except to cause unrest from within), but with their Central Bank(s). Their currencies are TANKING BIG TIME. It's sort of like the bully (us, and allies) on the playground that teases and pokes at someone until they finally take a swing at the bully - thereby giving the bully just cause to kick their arse.

ALSO RELATED, kinda - I believe Iraq's huge push for Chapter 7 release is not only for the obvious deletion of sanctions. With it's release, the U.N. will have zero control over Iraq. They could give a shiite about the WTO. They could then be honest about just how much control Iran has over them. Sure, they'll still talk about their soveriegnty, but they won't have to hide their relationship to their new butt-buddies next door.

This is exactly why the auction numbers have gone up, and why the exchange rate went to 1166....CBI stockpiling USD to cover the larger auctions....

• Upvote 1

This is exactly why the auction numbers have gone up, and why the exchange rate went to 1166....CBI stockpiling USD to cover the larger auctions....

They acquired the USD awhile back, not too long, but before this heightened demand appeared to hit full boar or at its peak.

Think the CBI was prepared? Maybe tipped off?

Or maybe it was something they wanted to happen.

Who knows... Right?

• Upvote 1

***///...right-o... it's a little game of who's best-ies and cozier palsies with Iraq...

Us - or - Iran...

SO, only the Rothschilds know for sure who's invited to the private little party...?

Are you saying they're the ones who write the invitations...? ;)

Serge, they are definitely the ones that can afford to pay for the invitations.... B)

• Upvote 1

This is why our Aircraft Carriers moved up into the Hormuz Straight, IMO...........Get ready in case these idiots get out of control.

I'm talking about Iran's president & GOI, not the other idiots...... ;)

:lol:

Exactly, why the Straight will not be closed! They know we need a little target practice, but maybe we will get lucky!!

Go RV!!!

:D:D:D

• Upvote 1

To lift the siege of the lack of hard currency .. Iranians are buying dollars from the Iraqi market

Author: the future of Iraq

26/1/2012 0:00

Baghdad / Iraq's future

After landing, the sudden and unprecedented for the price of Iranian rial against foreign currencies, especially the dollar, the flow of thousands of Iranians to buy the U.S. currency and sold within Iran in order to obtain a profit on the black market, which has become the first reference for the pricing of Iranian rial against foreign currency.

The Web site, "bright" Iranian , quoting Iraqi sources that "a lot of Iranians poured into the Iraqi border - Iran to buy the dollar, which has taken to appreciate against the Iranian currency in recent weeks." It said Iran "that the offices of exchange in the city of Kut, Iraq faced in the past few days the high demand for dollar in the areas of located on the border with Iran, including Zorbatiyah and Shalamjah and Mundhiriyah which are crossings trade and tourism between the two neighboring countries. "On the other hand I spoke some of the sites that the Iraqi traders Iraqis are now buying dollars from the Iraqi Central Bank to be smuggled to Syria and Iran, which are subject to international economic embargo. During the last few days tried the Iranian government to maintain the riyal's exchange rate, through the arrest of some of the trading in foreign currency on the black market, as well as raising the exchange rates in the formal banks, but a number of exchange offices refusing to buy or sell dollars at the price specified and continued bankers dealing on the black market despite police surveillance of their work. In the same context, the same day rate rose gold pieces in the Iranian market to unprecedented amounts reported as the price of one piece reached to 11 million rials, while the price in recent weeks, ranging up to 6 million Iranian rials. In this context, said Kawthar Al Ali, roasted, an expert on Iran, said that "the conflict western Iran entered a crucial stage and we are seeing now is of a crippling blockade and the deterioration of the currency in Iran reminds us of what happened to Japan during World War II."

predicted Al Ali, that Iran is in turn the distribution of rations to avoid protests expected in the Iranian street, as well as the smuggling of essential items through the neighboring countries, adding that many Iranian merchants and because of the high foreign currency have been unable to fulfill their promises of Finance for this has closed their shops. "Some observers believe in economic affairs to increase the price of the dollar from 14 thousand riyals to about 21 thousand riyals in one month does not seem normal to the Iranian economy, especially since he suffers mainly from the problems that led to inflation reached 22% last month "at a time up the West practically steps to implement the sanctions on the Central Bank and the prohibition of the sale of oil approved by the European Union for a day Monday. http://www.almustakbalpaper.net/ArticleShow.aspx?ID=16649

The Euro sanctions haven't even started yet, and look how much their currency is tanking. At this rate, they won't make it until summer. They were already planning on deleting four to five zeroes in April.

IMO, if they adjusted the Rial, it wouldn't help the inflation one bit if the sanctions are still in place. If that's the case, something bad will happen.

This my friends, is why I bring Iran/Syria to your attention. Many of us are planning on hanging on to our dinar after an RV in the hopes it will appreciate after time - and that may well be true. BUT, we must also consider that there may not BE an "after" for too long.

Please consider the nature of the middle east beast in your planning.

• Upvote 1