Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Check Barchart.com/IQD HAS MOVED AGAIN!

fionaslair

fresh off the cbi

Currency

Code

Sell

Buy

US dollar

USD

Euro

EUR

British pound

GBP

Canadian dollar

CAD

Swiss franc

CHF

Swedish krona

SEK

Norwegian krone

NOK

Danish krone

DKK

Japanese yen

JPY

Special

Drawing Rights

SDR

Indicative rates - 24.01.2012

• Upvote 2

I didn't realize that every site would have a different rate. I check the CBI every morning. The info there is not the same as the spreadsheet they have. Go to Currency Auctions-then click on the Exchange Rates-a spreadsheet will open, go to the last page.

So why would Barchart.com have that rate?:rolleyes:

Here is a link to their site with a 1 week history of USD/IQD.

http://www.barchart.com/detailedquote/forex/%5EUSDIQD

means nothing, all the different charts will show something a little different.

until it shows at CBI, it doesn't matter.

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

As a forex trader I keep telling people NONE of the changes on these sites mean anything. The changes are not a result of the IQD but are simply a reflection of it's value relative to the other currency. Also, these sites have nothing to do with the actual forex market. I have no idea WHY people keep checking these sites for movement of a currency that is not even traded in the forex market. That makes absolutely no since at all. Once IQD is live and traded in the forex market it will make sense to use all these other sites. I don't understand WHY people keep checking these other sites. It won't show on them BEFORE it is even the CBI and other ME banks. Before you check the other sites check the CBI first. If there is no change there then it makes no sense to check the other sites since the forex market will get the IQD rate DIRECTLY from the CBI.

One thing to remember is that these sites are NOT a direct part of the forex market. Simply because a site mentions IQD and has charts and other information does not mean IQD is "on forex".

• Upvote 10

As a forex trader I keep telling people NONE of the changes on these sites mean anything. The changes are not a result of the IQD but are simply a reflection of it's value relative to the other currency. Also, these sites have nothing to do with the actual forex market. I have no idea WHY people keep checking these sites for movement of a currency that is not even traded in the forex market. That makes absolutely no since at all. Once IQD is live and traded in the forex market it will make sense to use all these other sites. I don't understand WHY people keep checking these other sites. It won't show on them BEFORE it is even the CBI and other ME banks. Before you check the other sites check the CBI first. If there is no change there then it makes no sense to check the other sites since the forex market will get the IQD rate DIRECTLY from the CBI.

One thing to remember is that these sites are NOT a direct part of the forex market. Simply because a site mentions IQD and has charts and other information does not mean IQD is "on forex".

They like wasting their time by going to all these trading sites and it is not even traded. It's like they make a post and don't bother to read the posts under it debunking their useless posts. They also waste our time posting this information that means nothing.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 4

I am so thankful for you being a member on here. I hope that ones will eventually come to your conclusions....after all you would know.

Thanks again.

:tiphat: :tiphat: :tiphat:

j

They like wasting their time by going to all these trading sites and it is not even traded. It's like they make a post and don't bother to read the posts under it debunking their useless posts. They also waste our time posting this information that means nothing.

I am sure I am not the only one on here that is new, however, I am aware that IQD is not traded.

It isn't wasting my time to learn. I do not have the luxury of being all knowing, as you seem to be. I have to do a bit of research to LEARN something new that interests me. I have invested, and I want to know as much as possible. It hasn't taken very long for me to determine that there is lot of 'smoke' in the forums.

I did not hear of Barchart until this morning on another blog. So I checked it out. After the original comment, I checked several other sites, and yes, they are all different. Once again checking Barchart.com, their info seems to be coming from Forex. Maybe my original impression of Forex having reputable information is incorrect. And a lot of higher than mighty mean people.

As for reading other post that refer to trading sites, currency amounts, etc., I have only been on here 2 weeks, and haven't seen any GPCarter posts. So EXCUSE ME!

Apparently, you found making your snide comment time worthy. I suppose reading the post did not waste your time, as you have seen fit to take the time...

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

j

I am sure I am not the only one on here that is new, however, I am aware that IQD is not traded.

It isn't wasting my time to learn. I do not have the luxury of being all knowing, as you seem to be. I have to do a bit of research to LEARN something new that interests me. I have invested, and I want to know as much as possible. It hasn't taken very long for me to determine that there is lot of 'smoke' in the forums.

I did not hear of Barchart until this morning on another blog. So I checked it out. After the original comment, I checked several other sites, and yes, they are all different. Once again checking Barchart.com, their info seems to be coming from Forex. Maybe my original impression of Forex having reputable information is incorrect. And a lot of higher than mighty mean people.

As for reading other post that refer to trading sites, currency amounts, etc., I have only been on here 2 weeks, and haven't seen any GPCarter posts. So EXCUSE ME!

Apparently, you found making your snide comment time worthy. I suppose reading the post did not waste your time, as you have seen fit to take the time...

Don't let him scare you...he's a newbie also at 31 posts! So he doesn't know everything..... :lol: ...You'll get it in time and for the most part, the members on here are always willing to help you along the way. Just read all you can in the forums... Forex is reputable, but their numbers show fluctuations depending on how it stacks up to other currencies at market close.....The CBI site is where you want to check for the actual rate and any movement.......I'm still new and still learning something new each day!!! Hang in there and welcome aboard!!! :D :D

GOOOOO RV!!!!!! :woot: :woot: :woot:

Edited by mogirl463
  • Upvote 4

Mogirl, plus 1 for you. That was a very sweet response.

It is very overwhelming when you first find out there are actual dinar sites out there with real people talking about an investment that you bought on a whim, or kinda anyway. :) When you first get into this investment, there's a lot to catch up on, and when you've been in it for years, there's a lot to keep up with; always learning. Give the newbies a break when they post something. We've all been there.

Fiona, you will find that most on here will be very willing to steer you in the right direction. We all have good and bad days, so don't let anyone scare you off. This is a wonderful site. Welcome.

Kimberlye B)

• Upvote 3

Well CB it is partially my fault for the sudden interest in "Sites" that list but have no trade platform. I believe I stated they only show the realative strength between the pair. I think that watching everything you can is better than just being, totally followers of the "Gurus" or just willing to be "passive" and see what happens. I am only trying to be positive and help find resourses so that other can be involved in some of their own research. It ain't hard. Sure UNTIL CBI posts all other sites are just speculation. However, those sites exibit bias toward the direction it will go. You as a trader uderstand "bias' In the market. If you trade everyday you must agree. Your trading peer. :):):)