Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

HCL on agenda the House of Representatives soon

Carrello

Now Parliament is out until January 31. Hmmm. We need an acronyn for SOON. I have a 100 dinar note for the person that comes up with the best acronym, and the first word cannot be Screwed and the last word cannot be Never. We need something to do until the 31st, although, get out your calendar, I will be holding a conference on the idiosyncrysies of patience very soon.

Now Parliament is out until January 31. Hmmm. We need an acronyn for SOON. I have a 100 dinar note for the person that comes up with the best acronym, and the first word cannot be Screwed and the last word cannot be Never. We need something to do until the 31st, although, get out your calendar, I will be holding a conference on the idiosyncrysies of patience very soon.

You need to start a new thread for this, your idea might get buried in the initial topic.......because nobody is going to read it with "soon" in the heading sad.gif

:lol: SOON???? :lol: I am going to be in a funny farm soon too!!!! Beginning to hate that word!! After this RV is over, I don't think I will ever use that word again. Everytime I hear it now, I start twitching!!! :lol:

Oh well, I hope I survive it!! I am sure that I will be using some of my money on therapy, after this!!!

Go RV!!!

:lol::lol::lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

That was great!

• Upvote 1

Now Parliament is out until January 31. Hmmm.

We need an acronyn for SOON. I have a 100 dinar note for the person that comes up with the best acronym, and the first word cannot be Screwed, and the last word cannot be Never. We need something to do until the 31st, although, get out your calendar, I will be holding a seminar on the idiosyncrysies of patience very soon. It will be the first in a series, entitled "Getting to know Your Iraq." The second seminar will be "How to fit your Camel with the perfect Playtex Bra."

Due to President Talabani's illness, Flora, the receptionist, will be in the cafeteria at noon tomorrow, guiding your through a special card making class. Construction paper,glitter, crayons, paper glue, and pipe cleaners will be available at no charge to the assembling of your card. Correct spelling of a few words for your cards: T A L A B A N I , K U R D R E P A C E M E N T, T H A N K Y O U, and G E T W E L L S O O N

Sorry for the double posts. I am too tired and blew it. See everybody tomorrow, or should I say, soon.

• Upvote 1

SOON= Should Opt Out Now

Perfect Singh - very negative. I wouldn't want you to change, but this is not the consensus of the general membership. Sorry. We are winners!

Soon: Acronym for "Shab's Only Option Now"

So far, A#1. I am warming up that 100 dinar note.

Acronym: Sh**t on oil now!!!!! :lol:

Okay, but we like acronyms that we can read, letter by letter, but I get your jist.

• Upvote 1

:lol: SOON???? :lol: I am going to be in a funny farm soon too!!!! Beginning to hate that word!! After this RV is over, I don't think I will ever use that word again. Everytime I hear it now, I start twitching!!! :lol:

Oh well, I hope I survive it!! I am sure that I will be using some of my money on therapy, after this!!!

Go RV!!!

To make it even worst is try hearing the words SOON and VERY SOON for past 8 plus years..If I had a dollar for every time I saw those words I would be rich I wouldn't need a RV :lol::lol:

• Upvote 3

Go RV!!!

You ain't alone NWGUY... that is for sure!!! wink.gif

This is our brain--------> smile.gif

This is our brain on dinar---------->wacko.gif

Any questions??? rolleyes.gif

Thanks for the post Carrello! I can't wait to see it happen, come on boyz.... git-r-dun!!! wink.gif

GO RV Already Baby!!!cool.gif

Edited by RodandStaff
  • Upvote 1