Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

new call last night

ovarB11

It Is 11Bravo. He's Now Posting Under ovarB11 (11Bravo Spelled Backwards). ;)

m'kay

thanks for explaing that THUG.... ;)

(however in a previous post he said he was a "friend of 11B" hence the confusion...ah well...)

HOPEFULLY his hunch is still right in that we'll be able to get friends/family a fleet of cars before Valentine's day...that would be quite a way to say "I LOVE YOU" :D:D:D:D

gooooooo RV

Edited by Princess DinarTard
  • Upvote 1

Thx For The Update Bravo ! Ur Right - HCL Is The Key. Adam Has Been Saying That As Well. B)

It Does Appear That Parliament Is Multi Tasking + The Timing (HCL, 2012 Budget, Etc...) Is Coming Together !

It Looks Like U've Got A Rematch Of The 2007 Superbowl With New England Vs New York.

That Game Was Played Here In Arizona + My Company Handled A Logistics Contract For The NFL.

B)B)

I'm am going with the 49ers, The funny thing I am from NY. .......GOOOOOOO 49ERS AND RV .. :D

• Upvote 1

Thank you so much for the update! I've been waiting for you to get back on here! This is really exciting!

For the question earlier, I think he is saying he always thought we would see the RV 6 months after Erbil but is now being told these 2 events will happen almost simultaneously. Please correct me if I am wrong OvarB!

Go RV!

hey you guys realize that the op of this thread is NOT "11 Bravo" but a friend of him right?

fyi, 11 Bravo - http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/user/35593-11-bravo/

Anyway, between these two, they seem to be more "in the know" than ANY of those bogus "intel gurus" who flood the airwaves of dinarland.

Thanks bravo guys for your effort. Oh and didn't one of you mention how nice it would be to buy new cars before Valentine's Day? Let's keep our fingers crossed that we all can say the same soooooooon. ;):D;):D

ovarB11 is 11 Bravo

ovarB11 are you saying if we see C7 lifted, HCL passed ,Ebril passed then we have another 6 months to wait for RV???

If you see all of that done, it is done.

I have always thaught the Erbil agreement would come than about a 6 month wait.

I am hearing there will not be that wait.

I just find that harder to believe.

Want to believe, just hard.

• Upvote 4

OvarB11, thanks for this post. I really felt bad for you when you were getting all those negs. I thought you were doing us a great service with the post then and now. I'm on your team in all of this hooplah. You go Bravo whether you're frontwards or backwards It doesn't matter. And that's my :twocents:

:tiphat:

If you see all of that done, it is done.

I have always thaught the Erbil agreement would come than about a 6 month wait.

I am hearing there will not be that wait.

I just find that harder to believe.

Want to believe, just hard.

I am gonna disagree with you on San Fran though... anybody that can stop the most dominant offence in the NFL... yup, I said it, the Saints I thought were almost unstoppable. But if San Fran can stop N.O. I think N.Y. will be a cinch. That's my TwoCents.gif... we will know in a few hours. Good luck teams! th_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif

Well... if that kickoff receiver for San Fran would know to get "out of the way" when he doesn't intend on recovering a ball... it would be them in the Super Bowl... proof that one small bone head move can cost you the game! Your still doing pretty good Bravo. wink.gif

• Upvote 1

Well... if that kickoff receiver for San Fran would know to get "out of the way" when he doesn't intend on recovering a ball... it would be them in the Super Bowl... proof that one small bone head move can cost you the game! Your still doing pretty good Bravo. wink.gif

Rod you're great here on DV, I suggest you leave Football picks to Bravo. :lol:

((((((((((((((((GO GIANTS)))))))))))))))))(((((((((((((((((((((GO RV))))))))))))))))))))))

• Upvote 1

I got a chance to talk with some buddies of mine last night. Here is what I was told.

Bonus if you care, and why wouldn't you!

NFL Lines AFC & NFC Conference Championship Games

NFL Football Line Conference Championship Playoffs.

Title Game NFL Playoff Lines 1/22, 2012

Date & Time Favorite Line Underdog Total

1/22 3:00 ET At New England -7 Baltimore 50

1/22 6:30 ET At San Francisco -2 NY Giants 41

my picks

New England -7 Not enough offense from Flacko

NY Giants +2 Just because they are hot. Defense wins.

Bravo...wow...let's hope your gauge for reading this RV is as good as your NFL picks because so far you've been spot on with your hunch about who would make it through these playoffs. I wonder if you pick the correct superbowl winner, should I be standing outside the bank to cash in because you keeping getting it right.....

So again....about those cars by Valentine's day thingy??? Thoughts about that Bravo? Please share.... ;):D:blink:;):D

Rod you're great here on DV, I suggest you leave Football picks to Bravo. :lol:

((((((((((((((((GO GIANTS)))))))))))))))))(((((((((((((((((((((GO RV))))))))))))))))))))))

It's a deal Tony!!! rolleyes.gif ... besides if I keep this up I'll probably only hurt myself! laugh.gifwink.gif

Thx For The Update Bravo ! Ur Right - HCL Is The Key. Adam Has Been Saying That As Well. B)

It Does Appear That Parliament Is Multi Tasking + The Timing (HCL, 2012 Budget, Etc...) Is Coming Together !

It Looks Like U've Got A Rematch Of The 2007 Superbowl With New England Vs New York.

That Game Was Played Here In Arizona + My Company Handled A Logistics Contract For The NFL.

B)B)

I would agree that HCL is a huge piece of the puzzle but IMO the Erbil Agreement is what the rest of the world governments as well as most Iraqi's want to see.This will reduce the chance of a dictatorship forming and will pacify the Kurds(along with HCL).It will also be a more well balanced and hopefully more stable gov't....which is what foreign governments need to see as well as investors for them to have faith in the currency and the future of the country.The recent events in Iraq are huge and this ride will soon be goming to an end.....I hope.

Thanks for the post Bravo.Keep em coming!

Cheers,

Sparky

• Upvote 2